April 16, 2014 | 858 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Fabu Liner Liquid Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 2:44:00 AM More reviews by kristinpwll

I love these liners. I got them in black and in brown. I find them very easy to use and very pigmented. I've never had an issue with smudging or wearing off. Actually they are almost identical to a higher end liner that I have..but they have lasted much longer.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by herngc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this for the price and unfortunately it didn't work for me :( the formula is not dark enough and way to water. Maybe i got one out of the bad batches but i won't be repurchasing :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by hobosmiles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Lemme preface this by saying- buy black. The black Fabuliner is awesome, the brown is shit. For some reason, Jordana made the brown one suck. The black one is magic though. It's very dark, easy to apply, lasts all day, and is easy to remove. The tip allows for thick lines and thin lines. It's slightly rough in the beginning, but softens with use. Another big tip is to store upside down; this keeps the tip constantly saturated! (:

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 7:08:00 AM More reviews by helend28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

BEST LINER IVE EVER USED! I love how easy it is to line my eyes..liquid liner is so hard to control but this is so easy and mess free..love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2012 5:16:00 AM More reviews by donnahsueh

This is amazing! The black comes out super dark and it doesn't flake or smudge on me throughout the day. Easy to wash off, as well. I feel like you get a lot of control with this pen ... very easy to use. The only negative thing I have to say is that it dries out pretty quickly but this is ONLY like $2-3 at Walgreens. Super cheap for the quality!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by smsine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Maybe the liner I bought was a bad one, but the applicator is so rough! It doesn't apply on my eyelid very well. Rubs off all day as well. Lots of transfer onto my skin. awful!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2012 11:14:00 AM More reviews by razzberrry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Let me start by saying this was my first ever liquid eyeliner, and I definitely prefer the natural look opposed to really harsh eyeliner-- I bought it in brown. I LOVE this eyeliner! It took me a couple of tries at first since I ad never used any kind of liquid eyeliner before, but once I got used to it it was SO easy!! It isn't so pigmented that making a mistake is s a tragedy, and it doesn't really smudge (maybe a little if you rub at it, but not really). Plus, it comes off easily at night with just water, so there's no need to scrub at your eyes or wake up with raccoon eyes in the morning. Now if you are looking for an intense dark color, this isn't for you. If you want to make a thin, natural looking line, then you should really get this! I find that I can layer it to get a darker color if I need, but i rarely want a harsh look. I have very oily eyelids, and I experience little to no smudging with this. Plus, its dirt cheap!! I think this is my HG everyday eyeliner :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2012 3:12:00 PM More reviews by Thugluvgrl187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this eyeliner a lot. I have it in the color black. It is perfect for doing winged liner and creating the cat eye look. The only problem that I found with it is that when I try to apply the liner near the inner corner of my eye it starts to run and smears on my eye shadow and goes in my eye a little it. Other than that I really like it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by MissJulie89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is just... MUAH. I wanna give it a KISS.

I've repurchased it a handful of times now. Why? Because I LOVE IT.

I guess that's obvious by now. Anyway, here's why I adore it so: It's CHEAP, AVAILABLE, and QUALITY stuff. Oh, and since it's a pen with a relatively pointed, relatively longish tip, it's ridiculously easy to apply. Nearly every time I use this, I can get a fantastic cat eye without having to fix anything. The color is rich (I have the black one and haven't experienced a dry gray color or whatever) and it lasts a while- usually a couple months before I have to get a new one. And if it does dry up a bit? WHO CARES? I just go out and buy another one or two because it's THREE BUCKS. It lasts all day, doesn't smudge, and is pretty easy to remove (I usually use almond or grapeseed oils as makeup remover.)

Gosh, this liner is Fabu-LOUS.

That's... not even a pun. 'Cause it's the actual word.

Go out and buy this eyeliner. G'nite everybody.

(Protip: It's easiest to find Fabuliner at Walgreens. You're welcome.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by deadonarrival

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Overall, this is a good liquid eyeliner. I feel that this is great for wing newbies like myself. This isn't my first liquid liner but I have to say it is better than the ones I've tried from Palladio, L'Oreal and Revlon. I've tried doing wings with gel liners and I just don't have the skill even with practice. Fabu Liner allows you to apply liner evenly and quickly. The tip on this liner is fine and on the stiff side. I prefer a stiff tip over limp ones because I have better control of the line and it doesn't flop around like a wet noodle. I'm able to do a nice subtle wing every time with liner. The color is a nice dark black, I'm not getting soft black with this like some other reviewers complained about. Also, the fluid flows nice and evenly out of the pen, I've experienced no skipping with this. This liner will stay on my eyes on a cool day perfectly. However, I notice that if I sweat or become too oily, this liner will smudge a bit on the ends. For the price, I think people should try it out and I definitely will be repurchasing this.