July 29, 2014 | 1986 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Fabu Liner Liquid Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by CrimsonCountess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased both the brown and black Fabu Liner. This marker eyeliner pen is wonderful! It applies very easily, especially if you like to do the winged eyeliner look. The brown is very, very dark so if you feel black liner is too harsh - try the brown. Once it dries down (which happens pretty quickly but not too fast), it stays put. I have terrible allergies and watery eyes and I don't have an issue with it transferring or migrating. The price is ridiculously reasonable. The quality of this Jordana eyeliner far exceed the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow. This is a great liner. I tend to prefer liquid liners in pen form, and even L'Oreals linuer intense is a pain for me to apply. This is really easy to apply. It comes off as a nice, deep black. It's not water resistant - if you cry, it'll transfer to your upper lid. However, on its own it has good staying power. You can make a great wing with this, because you have lots of control. For the price, this is a fantastic liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2012 11:29:00 AM More reviews by unravelingx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I was ready to give this product a low rating, but after some time I've changed my mind. For those of you saying the black is watery and gray, I suggest letting the product settle for a while. When I first opened mine, it was watery and gray and I was ready to throw it away. But, based on the good reviews on MUA, I decided to keep it. I tossed it in my makeup drawer and forgot about it for a month or so. Then, I decided to try it again. What a difference! The product had become a rich black. So, if it's gray at first, try it again in a month or so. Having to wait for an eyeliner stinks, but it ends up being a good product for very little money.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2012 12:12:00 AM More reviews by Elfish

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW.
I have always wanted to try liquid eyeliners and have bought a few that FAILED horribly.
I don't even remember their names, see their failure?

I bought this eyeliner to give liquid eyeliners a shot again and i am very impressed.
I now use it daily for its dramatic look.

I expected it to run out by now but it hasn't. IDGI. I thnk i have had it for about a month and have used it 3-4 times a week.
<3 this mascara and will definitely but it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2012 7:14:00 AM More reviews by ohshizzitsrachel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not really much of an eyeliner person, I wear it every once in a while when I'm wearing a more dramatic look, but I don't do that a lot because I have small eyes. I like this eyeliner because I can do a really thin line with out too much of a hassle. I'm actually a big fan of all the Jordana products I've used.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by AgeJ

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

So I have seen this liner raved about on Youtube (particularly by Stef and Tracy from Eleventhgorgeous), and I really don't get the hype!
I should preface by saying it's not bad, it's just not amazing.

So firstly, price:
This cost me $8 (in Australia cosmetics are sooo overpriced), which is not too bad, but I really don't think this liner is worth the price.

The packaging:
This is probably the best part of the product overall. Usually felt-tip liners dry out really easily, and stop giving the product to the very tip of the pen, which doesn't allow a really fine line. This liner hasn't done that in the few months that I've had it (and have been using this quite frequently).

The quality/application:
Okay so this is where I'm seriously downgrading the product. I bought this in black, and it's really not that intense of a black, it actually comes off a bit grey, especially if you're just using this on your eyes without much eyeshadow.
And my biggest pet peeve with this, IT TRANSFERS!
I mean, what the hell? It's a liquid liner! Liquid liners should completely dry and not transfer at all!
I don't even have oily lids in the slightest. I have to use a primer underneath so that it won't transfer to just above my crease. And even then, sometimes it does a little. In my opinion, eye products should work well without a primer, and even better with a primer.

So overall, good packaging, but just a bit of a poor product in general.
I'm still keeping it around and using it because I don't want it to go to waste and I really want to give it more chances to see if I change my mind.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am usually a pencil person and haven't used a liquid liner in so long that I'd never guess when or what the last one was... so I can't compare this to much. But the black is inky black, it wears well, and it's pretty easy to use. Super cheap, too! I like it well enough to buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 2:44:00 AM More reviews by kristinpwll

I love these liners. I got them in black and in brown. I find them very easy to use and very pigmented. I've never had an issue with smudging or wearing off. Actually they are almost identical to a higher end liner that I have..but they have lasted much longer.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/18/2012 11:35:00 PM More reviews by herngc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this for the price and unfortunately it didn't work for me :( the formula is not dark enough and way to water. Maybe i got one out of the bad batches but i won't be repurchasing :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by hobosmiles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Lemme preface this by saying- buy black. The black Fabuliner is awesome, the brown is shit. For some reason, Jordana made the brown one suck. The black one is magic though. It's very dark, easy to apply, lasts all day, and is easy to remove. The tip allows for thick lines and thin lines. It's slightly rough in the beginning, but softens with use. Another big tip is to store upside down; this keeps the tip constantly saturated! (:

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No