December 20, 2014 | 902 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Fabu Liner Liquid Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by ErikaJanet

This product was nicely pigmented, opaque in just about one swipe. However, it wore off and smeared on my oily lids after about an hour or two. It did look nice while it was one, I just wish this lasted as nicely on me as it does on others, but unfortunately it does not.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by sisface23

I was looking for a good liquid eyeliner pen and was excited to try these based on all of the good reviews. I bought both the black and brown. I tried them both on and, unfortunately, after wearing it for a short time my eyelids started to burn. I immediately washed it off and I am left with red, swollen eyelids. Bummer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

I'm a total novice with liquid liner and getting the perfect winged look. However, this makes it very easy. The tip is thick and tapered, firm but flexible and the perfect length (ok...keep it clean! I'm still talking about eyeliner;p). It's a very pigmented black also.

I still don't get a perfect wing, but that's user error, not the eyeliners fault:)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by elizabethcorso

Absolute greatest eyeliner pen on the market, at also the best price. My last eyeliner pen from Revlon ran out so I found this one at Walgreens for only $1.99 and decided to buy. Based on the price, I wasn't expecting much, but it exceeded all my expectations. The fine tip of the pen allows you to get right above the lash line. Lasts all day long and is easy to use. Also provides a nice winged effect for special occasions. I have absolutely no complaints about this liner. Can't believe how amazing it is considering the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 10:04:00 AM More reviews by TeacherCarrie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great, great, great, liquid liner for doing a winged look! I have both the brown and black and love these! After trying numerous liquid liners (pen and sponge brush) and have even more problems with the tip drying out, or not getting a fine enough line for my wing...these are the best!! How can you beat the price and the quality?! For such an inexpensive liner, it lasts an awfully long time when I wear it.

I have the hardest time finding them though because Walgreens is always sold out of them. The only thing I have a very tiny tiny issue with is that they do smell a little funky. But I could care less about that because everything else about them is fantastic!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by piper34

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I used Revlon Colorstay for years before picking this one up at Walgreens on a whim for $2. I've been using it now for over 6 months and have found that it goes on smooth with a rich color and lasts through the work day. Great alternative if you're looking for a cheaper liquid liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by lexkay86

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

All I can say is wow, I picked this up at walgreens like 2 years ago and it works amazing I'm still on my first one lord knows how. It stays on FOREVER, so pigmented, and dirt cheap!!!! It was only 2$ save your money and buy this instead of something high end.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by groovinchic

I typically buy HE eye products but lately I've been so intrigued by some of the DS products getting great reviews. I saw this as I was picking up the famous Jordana mascara and thought I'd try it. I picked both black and brown.

This is a real winner for me. Over the past five years I've used pencil eyeliner almost exclusively because I have a horrible time making a smooth line with liquid eyeliners, and pencil helps to smooth everything out. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to make a nice, thin (or thick) and even line, and really get in there so that there wasn't a gap. Most importantly, it stayed all day long without smudging and very little fading.

My one word of caution is that the dark brown pen was the same color as my black pen, so just be careful in case you are looking for a mid-brown shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by CrimsonCountess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased both the brown and black Fabu Liner. This marker eyeliner pen is wonderful! It applies very easily, especially if you like to do the winged eyeliner look. The brown is very, very dark so if you feel black liner is too harsh - try the brown. Once it dries down (which happens pretty quickly but not too fast), it stays put. I have terrible allergies and watery eyes and I don't have an issue with it transferring or migrating. The price is ridiculously reasonable. The quality of this Jordana eyeliner far exceed the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by EvilyKyoko

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow. This is a great liner. I tend to prefer liquid liners in pen form, and even L'Oreals linuer intense is a pain for me to apply. This is really easy to apply. It comes off as a nice, deep black. It's not water resistant - if you cry, it'll transfer to your upper lid. However, on its own it has good staying power. You can make a great wing with this, because you have lots of control. For the price, this is a fantastic liner.