April 19, 2014 | 987 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Arizona4ever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have very oily skin. That said, this product works great in the summer by removing all the excess oil, however, it occasionally dries my skin out in the winter/fall seasons. I have noticed that my acne has decreased rather significantly, but I have to apply moisturizer after using it or else my skin gets as dry as the Sahara. I do not recommend this to anyone with normal to very dry skin at all. I would repurchase as I am satisfied with the results.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/3/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by littlelulu90

I recently have had a major allergic reaction to this. My face has been red bumpy, blotchy and itchy for the past 5 days after only using it twice.

I purchased this in a Wal-mart pack of 3 products: this cleanser, the scrub, and the body wash all for $14. I thought it was a steal and since I loved the smell ( my boyfriend uses the cream wash) I decided to buy it. Big mistake.

After 5 days of just washing with cold water and using Pond's dry skin cream I still have a tomato face. I won't be purchasing this product ( or anything with salicylic acid in it) again. Perhaps if your skin is not sensitive or dry then this might work for you. But do be careful and test some on your inner arm or lower neck before you use it all over your face.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by lovedrop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

After two days of using this I woke up with a bright red, very itchy rash all over my face and neck. This product was the only thing I had added to my skincare routine, so I know it is the culprit of the rash. Huge waste of money.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by allitsang

So I don't know for sure how this product works but, I just tried it today, and I gotta say, I don't really like it. A lot of reviews comment on the nice smell but in my opinion, I really dislike the smell. Secondly, the pump was not functioning properly and I had to fix it myself. When I first put it on, my face was burning so I washed it off quickly. It is very drying and irritating to my skin. After I dried off my face was red and blotchy in the acne areas which I didn't like at all. I don't know if it's because I got this cheap at a warehouse sale, but based on the majority of the reviews here, this isn't really the go-to facial cleansing product.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Hollz123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This smells great. But it's just not for me. My skin is too dry. This would be great for someone with oily skin. Plus it leaks everywhere. I usually don't use face wash, just water with a moisturizer is enough for me.

Pros: great smell, fights acne.
Cons: leaky, drying,
Reccomended for: oily skin

rated 1 of 5 on 11/22/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by AryBoooo63

I got this because it looked and smelled amazin'! It was $8.50 but I didn't mind. I had also seen bad reviews on it but I wanted it anyways.
I hate it.
I'm not a fan of Neutrogena in the first place but this really did it for me.
I bought it two days ago,
my skin is peeling like crazy and it gave me a rash everywhere!
my face is so itchy! :(
and feels like a lizard! :(
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

Pros:
Smell.
Gets rid of oil.

Cons:
Rash
Dryed out my skin extremely
Face itches
Strange bumps
Mine leaks everywhere if I bring it in a overnight bag.

I WILL NOT be repurchasing. It saddens me that they would even allow this on the market.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Katejang81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have oily skin and a friend recommended this product. This product was so drying on my skin and caused my skin to be overly dry and flake. I had to return it. My friend has had good results with it but this product isn't for my skin. Only plus side is it smells good.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Octobercutie888

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These products smell so good but after one use it broke my skin out in a rash and i do not have sensitive skin if you have veryyyyy oily skin this might be ok for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 10:17:00 AM More reviews by lilslondon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i can see why alot of people have problems with this product as i can see if u have dry skin it would be a problem but i have quite oily skin and i am always much happier with a product that can help me reduce some of that oil and this definatley does that... i use it along with the scrub and the 2 combined have definatley left my skin feeling alot firmer fresher and my pores have definatley been reduced... i love the smell and i can definatley see myself bying this product again

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by Lamia11

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Really shocked at how many negative reviews this product has had... ive been using it for over 2 years now and have had no problems with it!
When I hit my early teen years I had bad breakouts and my skin felt very oily. I struggled to find a face cleanser/scrub that was not too strong and irritated my skin but still got rid of spots and reduced breakouts.
After purchasing this product I found the smell at first quite overpowering and didnt smell very natural but after a few goes I ended up liking it.
This product balances out my oil levels in my skin but doesnt dry it and and is amazing at keeping spots and breakouts at bay!
I would suggest using this product with a wet ramer sponge as it creates a nice lather and makes the product go along way!
and I suggest if you find this product over drying but still suffer from spots and outbreaks invest in a everyday moisturiser which is oil free.