December 23, 2014 | 1554 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Pixmay

Please do not buy this..... Even oily skin need moisture , this is like the one time I didn't read reviews about a product and I'm am allergic,y skin was red peeling and flaky it also broke me out .... And I usually don't have allergies or maybe it was just to drying anyway it seem a lot of people have had a bad experience

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Mandygomez97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

First off, this product is amazing! It's a gentle exfoliate so you can use it twice a day as recommended. The scent is fabulous! It gives me a big boost of energy in the morning. (Pink grapefruit) I have scene major results on my face. My pimples and blemishes have been disappearing after 10 minutes of using it. I have been using it for a good month now and I LOVE it! If you have oily skin, pick this product up because it removes all the gunk in your pours. I don't have oily skin but I love using this product to make my face look shiny and pimple free!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/27/2013 5:42:00 AM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the worst cleanser i have ever tried. Yeah it looks pretty and smells yummy but this made my face a mess! my skin never really reacts to any skincare products or makeup badly, but this made me break out pretty bad and gave me dry patches around my mouth, nose and chin. the first couple times was fine but after that my skin started freaking out so i had to get rid of this.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2013 3:27:00 PM More reviews by xevapaige

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used this for around 2 weeks. I think the only positive about this cleanser is that it smells really good! I started to get really bad dry patches and spots around my mouth after using this product - not great! Wouldn't repurchase this.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Haley_Comet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

SO FREAKIN' DRYING TO THE SKIN!

Smells fab - works bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2013 5:06:00 AM More reviews by sarahcatherine11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this product so much, mainly because the smell is so great. However, it is a very harsh product that turned any small spot into a small volcano on my face. I stopped using it over 3 weeks ago and my skin has been improving steadily since, but still a way to go.
Love the packaging and concept, but it obviously has a lot of strong frangrance and colouring in it to get it that way.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

First off I love the smell. It sure does cleanse your skin and it makes my skin feel fresh. It can be drying though but moisturizer takes care of that. I however didn't feel like it improved my acne but it certainly hasn't made it worse.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by hockeygirl1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my holy grail cleanser! i love this thing. i decided to try this out about a year ago after hearing so many great reviews. i loved it and i really helped to clear up my acne but i ran out of the product. My mom picked me up the clean &clear foaming face wash for sensitive skin and even though i liked it it did nothing for my acne. i recently picked this product up again and my skin is starting to clear up again! i love this product recommand it to anyone!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by KillaaaK

This product fried my face. FRIED!!

I only used this product a total of two times; once in the morning, and once before bed. I woke the next day with a horribly painful burn/rash all over my face and neck. It has been four days now since I've used this product, and my face is still incredibly tight and tender. It itches like crazy and there are tiny little bumps all over my cheeks, chin and forehead.

I absolutely DO NOT (!!!) recommend this product, and mine has been thrown in the trash.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by mswoyer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely LOVE this product. It did wooooonders for my skin