November 22, 2014 | 1328 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2013 5:06:00 AM More reviews by sarahcatherine11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this product so much, mainly because the smell is so great. However, it is a very harsh product that turned any small spot into a small volcano on my face. I stopped using it over 3 weeks ago and my skin has been improving steadily since, but still a way to go.
Love the packaging and concept, but it obviously has a lot of strong frangrance and colouring in it to get it that way.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

First off I love the smell. It sure does cleanse your skin and it makes my skin feel fresh. It can be drying though but moisturizer takes care of that. I however didn't feel like it improved my acne but it certainly hasn't made it worse.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 11:48:00 AM More reviews by hockeygirl1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my holy grail cleanser! i love this thing. i decided to try this out about a year ago after hearing so many great reviews. i loved it and i really helped to clear up my acne but i ran out of the product. My mom picked me up the clean &clear foaming face wash for sensitive skin and even though i liked it it did nothing for my acne. i recently picked this product up again and my skin is starting to clear up again! i love this product recommand it to anyone!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by KillaaaK

This product fried my face. FRIED!!

I only used this product a total of two times; once in the morning, and once before bed. I woke the next day with a horribly painful burn/rash all over my face and neck. It has been four days now since I've used this product, and my face is still incredibly tight and tender. It itches like crazy and there are tiny little bumps all over my cheeks, chin and forehead.

I absolutely DO NOT (!!!) recommend this product, and mine has been thrown in the trash.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by mswoyer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely LOVE this product. It did wooooonders for my skin

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by TennilleES

This is way too harsh for my skin

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Cutelilmedc13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I absolutely HATE, WITH A PASSION, this product! This cleanser dried out my skin and made me develop an awful rash all over my cheeks! It was terrible!!!! >>:'| I tried this product because it won the allure magazine readers choice award and everyone raved about this product. I have sensitive-dry skin and wouldn't recommend this product to anyone! No product has ever irritated my skin, as badly as this face wash did! It has even made me skeptical about using other neutrogena skin care products; however i still do use their sun-block because it was made for sensitive skin. As for the pink grapefruit face wash, sensitive and dry skin people STAY AWAY! I wouldn't recommend this to anyone!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really really do not like this face wash at all. I used to use the original version of this when I was younger and then tried this one out and they both suck. It dries out your skin, does not do anything for acne and oil control. The only good thing about this face wash is the grape fruit smell... I would not recommend this to anyone at all, it ruins your skin!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really regret buying this. It is super drying. For something that contains a fruit name in the title, I would think that it should at least smell good. It smells artificial and really chemically. I feel like I need at least twice as much lotion as usual when I wash with this. I think it is going in the trash soon.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by cccchloe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

If you are considering spending money on this product, you can get the exact same effects by washing your poor face with grapefruit-scented dishwashing soap. There is no exaggeration here. It is pretty much just as strong, harsh and horrible for skin. Please save your money, even if your skin is dripping in oil, there are much better cleansers out there that are actually MEANT to be used on your face.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No