August 2, 2014 | 1562 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by viviansweethart

I love this eyeliner!! It's precise and pigmented. You can make thin or thick lines with this. It's also very dark and does not flake, well at least not for me. The packaging is handy and great. The felt tip is wonderful! At first, I was not used to it bc it's quite flexible. It's smudge proof and lasts all day. I usually have to be careful about rubbing my eyes when I have eyeliner on but that doesn't apply when i use lineur intense. It's very convenient that the brush part is pretty short bc I like to stand really close to the mirror when i put on my eyeliner. Also, this stuff washes off quickly in warm water. Once I'm out of my shower this stuff is gone and there is no need to use makeup remover. The cons are it's really expensive for the amount you receive. I bought mine for $9 and I guess that's kind of cheap for an amazing eyeliner but, seriously, the amount you receive is so darn small. Another thing, which only probably applies to me, is that I notice there is a glossy-like sheen to the eyeliner. At first, I thought my eyelids were oily but it's the eyeliner. The glossy sheen is not really a problem though. It's just something that I noticed. One last thing that may be a pro or con depending on your eyeliner skills is since the brush is flexible it's easy to create any look you want and just as easy to make a mistake. I can't really take advantage of the flexibility of the felt tip because I'm a beginner. This eyeliner would be perfect for those with makeup experience.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by jstehr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is my favorite drugstore liquid liner. The packaging is chic and the printing on the tube does not fade, and the pen is easy to use. I really like this intense black liner for when I want to make a statement with my eyes, it will usually be for going out. I love to make a retro cat-eye and add false lashes, it's just lovely. The liner lasts, doesn't cake or smudge and lasts all day. It's a bit expensive for a drugstore product, I believe I paid between $10-$12 for it, but it works so well I will keep going back to it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2012 8:59:00 PM More reviews by KristyLee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

FLAKES!!! I love long wearing eyeliner. I expect my eyeliner to last all day. This eyeliner started to flake within hours of wear, and by the end of the day the black wasn't as dark and rich. For the price you can find much better. I was really excited to try this liner, due to seeing it on youtube, but I can't deal with the flaking.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2012 9:29:00 AM More reviews by ggmarsfan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really have a love hate relationship with this eyeliner and liquid liners in general. Still, is more than a decent product. The felt tip liner allows for a good and easy application and it can also be easily winged out. The color is like the product states, intensly black which i really do enojoy in a liner. My mayor gripe about it is that i don't like the glossy look that it leaves sometimes. It looks like my eyeliner just never finished drying, and i go back and forth with whether i like that look or not. Also, you have to constantly re-dip the bursh in the product and not press to hard on the tip when applying because it gives a streaky application if you do so.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by starlessartemis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this liner and use it daily! I use to use the Lancome Artliner which is also a felt tip, but this is a good quality and more affordable substitute. It easy to apply and make thin and thick lines. Pigment is strong. However, it does smudge and flake if you rub/touch your eyes, so try not to. Also when wiping it away, some of the flakes of pigment get into my eye and it's hard to get out.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2012 9:07:00 AM More reviews by swimmingpretty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

This product does the same thing as the GOSH eyeliner that I was desperately trying to get away from. IT FLAKES. I'm going to assume that this is a nightmare for contact lens wearers and a general annoyance for everyone who will wash this product off at the end of the day only to find little flecks of the stuff on their pillow and clinging to their face the following morning.

The applicator which initally seems like a good idea and is soft on the eye does not hold enough product for both eyes, which means you have to keep dunking the nib back into the well which makes everything take longer. If you want a fine line using the very point of the nib you will be doing your eyeline for 10 minutes - not cool.

On the upside it is really black and leaves a glossy finish but there are so many products that do this it simply isn't worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2012 11:48:00 PM More reviews by shyred05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I remember using felt tip liners years ago (back in high school), then I stopped. Switched to cream/gel liners... Thanks to raeview (one of my favourite youtube gurus) I decided to try this again! With that said, I'm LOVING this eyeliner! It's VERY black, easy to use (especially for cat eyes) & a good dupe for the Lancome's super expensive artliner. Does not smudge as well! Bought it for $9 + tax at the Superstore. Thinking of buying 2 for back up now.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Melanar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love this eyeliner. I've used up two of them already, now to buy a third! This is my favorite but I only have tried a few drugstore brands.

I may stray if I find something better, but I have a feeling I'll always come back to this. It was difficult to use at first but it's so easy now and it's something I reach for daily. Around $9CAD at Shoppers and maybe a dollar or two cheaper @ Walmart. Definite staple :D

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by melo0u3e

I love that eyeliner, it's the first and the last eyeliner I'll ever buy!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by ebblondie88

Wanted a decent felt tip eyeliner from a drugstore that gives me a smooth even cat eye look. DIdn't really get great wings with this or a true black, but I'm happy with my purchase. You get what you pay for right? I bought this because I needed something quick and easy while getting ready for school and that's what I got. Normally I use the mac eyeliner gel with the seperately purchased sephora brush but it takes forever to use , too many steps for me. Washing the brush every morning dipping it in and out of the container. I wouldn't purchase this item again but I would say it's worth more like 6 or 7 bucks not 10 bucks which is what I paid for it at walgreens. Next time I'm going to try the maybelline felt tip.