Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

2.9

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2% Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyethylene, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus) (Carrageenan), C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Extract (Grapefruit), Polyquaternium 7, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Polysorbate 20, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Agar, Alumina, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Violet 2, Fragrance

on 10/21/2012 12:13:00 PM

My friend uses this, she has mild acne. I used this when I was at her house one day, simply because I needed to remove my makeup and I forot my regular facial cleanser at home. Once I used this, my face burned and got all red and itchy. It was horrible. I do have sensitive skin, so please stay away if you do too.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I was amazed when I first tried this product! It's a great scrub, but it's still really gentle. I don't really like the smell though, it's kind of chemically.

Ive been using this for a few days now, and to honest i found result straight away. I have acne prone skin with redness and blackheads, I've been using it morning and nice and washing it off with cold water to close my pores. Most of my spots on my forehead have disappeared but most of my acne is around my chin and cheek area but have dramatically gotten better. so please. I was previously using cetaphil oily skin cleanser.
The only downside is that it is expensive for me... BUT SMELLS AWESOME

on 10/20/2012 3:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I don't have that much acne, but I occasionally break out. Before this, I used a plethora of products, including Proactiv, which made my skin even worse than before. All I can say is that I love this grapefruit scrub. What initially drew me to it was the scent. I absolutely hated how Proactiv and a lot of other acne treatments I've used smelled. This scrub is not only tolerable in scent, but it smells great. As for effectiveness, it definitely doesn't work overnight, but it can clear zits in a few days to a week. It said to use twice a day on the bottle, but it actually dried my skin out noticeably, so I use it once at night while I'm showering, which is the perfect dose for me. I credit my decent skin to this product. I still have some acne, but it would be significantly worse without this. I've gone a few days without using it, and there is a difference I could see. My skin was oilier and with more blemishes. This is a great product, especially for people like me who don't have major acne, but just some breakouts every now and then.

on 10/19/2012 8:28:00 PM

great everyday scrub

on 10/15/2012 10:05:00 PM

I recently ran out of this, and I cried when I ran out of it. I loved it that much.

When I first tried it, I immediately noticed softness in my face and less bumps. It also smells amazing! I wouldn't recommend it for dry skin or people who sometimes have dry skin because it is OIL FREE. But for oily and normal skin, it's amazing.

Tip: if you pop the pink beads and rub the inside of the bead on your face, you get more coverage.

It was fairly expensive for a drugstore product. I got it at CVS for $6-$7, but I think it's worth the extra money.

I loved the packaging up till the end. I was trying to get my last drop of it but then the lid broke, probably because I added too much pressure onto it. But if you won't add too much pressure to the product then I'm sure it won't break for you.

on 10/12/2012 9:04:00 PM

Just used this twice, and its enough for me. Stripped my oily/acne prone skin. It made my skin so dry ..., and the last thing I want is extra oil production as a result. The smell was kind of irritating as well.

on 9/30/2012 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I had a tube of this lying somewhere in my toiletry basket. I think i bought it months ago because it looked so pretty but didnt actually get down to using it. So anyways, the other day, i found it again and decided to give it a go.
First off...i loveee the smell..it gives you a pick up. I love citruses.
Im usually averse to anything grainy because although i have oily acne-prone skin...it tends to be too harsh. But i LOVE this cleanser...it made my face sooo smooth and refreshed and i didnt feel tight or dry after using it. You just have to make sure you dab some water while massaging so it don't get dry and use gentle circular motion. I love it. Will use it everyday now for sure.

Edit: after using this for two weeks.. I started to get irritation bumps ad itchy skin which went away after I stopped using it. So I guess it's back to the drawing board

on 9/26/2012 9:18:00 AM

When I used this cleanser, I tend to find it very drying and irritating despite the fact I get oily skin. This caused me more breakouts but I could see the improvement of my blackhead removal.
The smell was fairly nice and refreshing but since it was too irritating to my skin, I would not buy this again.
I hope to see a good product from Neutrogena introduced to the shelves.

on 9/25/2012 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I have sensitive-oily skin and I thought this was the worst for my face! This dried out my face soooo much that I had to follow with a deep moisturizer each time I washed my face. After using this for 2 months , the smell was horrible. I would have liked it if it wasn't so harsh to my face though. 2/5 for this one.

Popular Scrubs