April 19, 2014 | 1579 users online

Polishes - OPI - Tickle my France-y

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 12:27:00 AM More reviews by chezmadame

The perfect pink nude to create elegant, natural, elongated fingers. Perfect for professionals and those who prefer a subtle, understated, but perfectly groomed look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2010 12:18:00 AM More reviews by celevia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

One of my top 5 favorite colors (maybe even top 3!!) of all time, it's the perfect i-dunno-what-to-wear-on-my-nails-so-i'll-just-wear-this color for me. The color can be perceived differently in different lighting, i personally like how it shows up more pink toned in the sunlight. It's a work friendly neutral with an edge, a little pink, a little lavender, and some gray all mixed together in a wonderful nude. This is a cream color so no shimmers at all, the application is very smooth with no streakiness at all. However it's a little sheer so i usually do 3 coats. With a good top coat it can last for a week without chipping.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2010 4:38:00 PM More reviews by icedcoffee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

To date, this is the only nude polish I've tried that really works on me. It's a shame that it's so sheer -- I have to apply four coats before it's opaque enough for me, and even then there's very slight VNL, if you're looking for it (and believe me, I do). Still, it looks so good that I'm willing to put up with that.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2010 8:04:00 PM More reviews by purple47

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am hesitating to review badly this product. As always, OPI succeeded to make a good nail polish, with a very creamy consistency, that does not streak. However, the color is very neutral, beige-ish, which does nothing for me. It does look okay on me though, I am just used to darker and more dramatic shades. I am still going to use this nail polish for formal occasions, but I probably won't repurchase. If you are looking for a great neutral, this might be it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2010 7:25:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

I really love this! As always, love the OPI brush and with a top coat it lasts about a week for me. This colour is great because you can't really notice the tips wearing. This requires about 2-3 coats to get a really pigmented colour but the end result is worth it! Its skintoned neutal gorgeous peach-ish beige! I took away a lipstick because under florescent lights it looks sort of rosey pink which totally made me sad...and its a bit expensive! However, I will definitely repurchase and recommend it to all nail polish lovers out there!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2010 7:26:00 PM More reviews by seahorselove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Pros: unique color, very shiny- no need for top coat, brush width is perfect, perfect consistancy, dries quickly!

Cons: expensive, needs 3 coats for color in bottle

overall i really love it. i think the fact that i need 3 coats, helps with drying time and hopefully resistance against chipping. the color reminds me of milky-hot choclate. it's a very pretty nude color.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2010 10:39:00 AM More reviews by meghanadriana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this colour! i've been wanted a nude for a while and got this together with barefoot in barcelona. i definitely prefer this. it's not streaky, opaque in 2 coats and stays on forever

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2010 5:17:00 AM More reviews by blankdreams

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this color! I've been wanting a tan/nude color for a while and decided on this one. It can look pink under some lights, purple under others, and sometimes just tan. If you don't like dark, or crazy nail polishes this is definitely for you!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2010 5:39:00 PM More reviews by hunniebunch

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Tickle My France-Y is the first OPI polish I've tried and I am in l-o-v-e! It's a beautiful mauve-y nude ("pale chocolate milk" is a great way to describe it, hermetic!). This would be a great sophisticated neutral for work and you won't have to worry about it clashing with your outfits. An added bonus to this nude is the name, every time I paint my nails with this I smile.
-----
The formula is so creamy and not streaky at all. You need at least 2 coats, but there will be slight VNL* until the 3rd.
-----
TMF-Y is definitely a unique nude you need in your collection. I will be purchasing this again when I use up the bottle.
-----
Final Verdict: YES, I would re-purchase.
*VNL = Visible Nail Line

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2010 11:09:00 AM More reviews by malabu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this color! I think it's perfect for fair skin with cool undertones. It's sofisticated and natural without being boring. The color is a feminene soft pinkish nude with cold undertones. I usually wear 2 coats to achieve the color that I want. One coat also gives a pretty result. Easy and fool proof to apply, perfect applicator, last 4-5 days on me. I bought it cheaper on ebay. I would buy this again.