Avon MagiX Face Perfector

3.7

Active Ingredients: OCTINOXATE 7.5% OCTISALATE 4.0% Other Ingredients: DIMETHICONE CYCLOPENTASILOXANE CELLULOSE CYCLOMETHICONE CETEARYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER ALUMINA ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER SILICA NYLON-12 HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER C30-45 ALKYL METHICONE C30-45 OLEFIN PEG/PPG-20/23 DIMETHICONE LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER POLYETHYLENE BORON NITRIDE PARFUM/FRAGRANCE TOCOPHEROL

on 3/26/2011 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I truly love this product! I have very oily skin and this helps to matte my face, an excellent primer! It makes my skin feel so soft and the fact that it has spf protection is even more of a plus. The magix perfector works well on evening out my skin tone, It's great to wear alone or under foundation.

on 3/15/2011 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a fantastic primer! I've worked with soo many different primers and by far this is my favourite. It has an spf in it, a teeny bit goes a long, long way and it keep make-up in it's place. I've found it controls shine and oil really well and makes other foundations (which often don't like to play nice with some skin types) behave perfectly. It might feel heavy to some (personally I can't tell I'm wearing it) but I've never had a break out from it, nor have any of my clients. It does what it says, isn't expensive and I've bought it over and over. I love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

ive never used a primer but my skin has been very shiny lately and ive noticed this helps matify the shine threw out the day i have acne prone skin so i wash my face moisturize with an clean and clear oil free face lotion spf 15 and the i use the face perfector right before applying my mineral loose powder make up. this helps so much where i dont have to use my blotting sheets for up to 6hrs,

on 2/24/2011 11:57:00 PM

I get oily in the t zone and some days my pores are more noticeable, when I use this on top of my moisturizer and under my foundation I do notice that it helps to give me a shine free complextion. My skin just feels touchably soft when I put this on. A little goes a long way with this product. I also tried the mark face perfector from Avon and it is nice but I find magix does so much more for my skin. The only thing I notice is that it doesn't hide my pores.

on 2/19/2011 5:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this, finally an SPF that doesn't make me shiny! My skin is so oily and I usually have to blot every two hours. Normal SPF moisturisers make it even worse but this helps to keep my skin matte without the disgusting shine that every other SPF I've used leaves on my skin. Even if I find a 'matte' SPF moisturiser, my skin will end up shiny very quickly. I actually had to stop wearing SPF because the shine was too much paired with oily skin. So this is definitely HG for me! No shine! This is also a very good primer. I'm so happy I've found this and that I can now wear SPF happily.

As for the packaging, I find it a little hard to squeeze the product out of the tube and I wish it was a little more flexible. The product itself is quite thick too, so one lippie off for that because it makes it slightly harder to apply.

on 2/18/2011 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Overall this is just an okay product for me. I wouldn't buy it again. And I don't use it for foundation primer, because it makes me look pale underneath my foundation and I have oil break through with this. What I use it for is just to put on top of my m.o.m. when I'm not wearing foundation and to give me spf protection but when It's nothing to write home about.

on 2/15/2011 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This product is absolutely amazing! When I first started hearing about face primers, I was a tad scared to try one, due to some face products breaking me out. However, I've been using an eye shadow primer for about 4 years (MK), and it's been working wonderfully, so I figured I'd give a face primer a try! I finally broke down and got the Avon Face Perfector. I've watched a lot of positive reviews of it on YT, and since I have a friend that sells Avon, I went ahead and purchased it. I'm SOOOOOO glad that I did!

When I 1st used it, I used a tad bit too much, and it caused my skin to look a tad ashy. Therefore, a little dab on your most needed areas is all you need! I put a little bit on my forehead, my nose creases, both cheeks and my chin, then blend it in. After about 5 minutes, I go ahead and apply either my liquid foundation or pressed powder. It makes the application so much easier and fills in lines, pores and all of those things you may have been using too much cream and concealer on!!!

Lastly, it makes my face makeup last for quite a long time! I sing a lot, and when I'm hot, I usually end up wiping off all of my makeup with my face scarf or a tissue. This primer helped my makeup to stay on for HOURS! Even after wiping my face!!! That sold me right there! In addition, it didn't allow for any oil breakthrough on my skin, or causing my foundation to turn a different shade during the day.

I highly recommend this primer!!! Definite repurchase!

on 2/7/2011 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this, i don't have particularly oily skin, but my pores are huge and this makes them disappear instantly! It also makes my foundation super smooth and easy to apply. The only downside of this is the smell of it, but i don't think that it is a major thing really. I would definitely recommend this.

on 2/6/2011 8:24:00 AM

I buy this all the time. I got it the very first campaign it was in for a great price. I was amazed and will never even try another primer. I have always had shiny areas on my face and not because of oil. This took care of the shiny T-zone and it makes pores magically disappear! It has a very slight scent that's not a bother at all and goes away almost immediately. If you get the product on your lips or touch them after you've applied it, you will get a gritty feeling on your lips like some cheap lip glosses make. That is the only downfall which isn't a downfall at ALL if those little gritty things fill up your pores to diminish them! Doesn't cause breakouts. You can carry the product in your purse without accidents. It's just too perfect of a product. This should be called Miracle X!

on 2/5/2011 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this because of my oily skin. I have used it for about a week and I haven't noticed it breaking me out, but I just do not think this is that great. It does keep your face pretty oil-free for most of the day, but the smell of this just gets to me. Throughout the day, I keep getting whiffs of my face and it just stinks. I feel like everybody can smell it too. It is a little heavy however, and I feel like that is going to clog my pores.

Popular Primer/ Correctors