November 23, 2014 | 1819 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 9:34:00 AM More reviews by lilmisssunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This did absolutely nothing to my eyes. period. don't waste money.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by ladyofshalott

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this thinking that it might actually work. However I haven't noticed any difference. However, I still continue to use this product every morning (along with another eye gel) in hopes that it may one day work its magic. I will not buy this again, nor recommend it to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2011 12:18:00 PM More reviews by Oinkles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I was so mad that I actually spent money on this product. It does absolutely nothing. It didn't do anything for my puffiness at all. It was also very sticky and runny. What a waste.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2011 1:08:00 PM More reviews by aznlau22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

even though there are many negative reviews on this product, i decided to try it out anyway because my dark circles are the worst! and when i smile, my lower eye gets sooo puffy. I was willing to try out anything out, despite what other have said about this product, and i encourage you to do try it out on your own as well because luckily, this product has worked so well for me!
i got this at cvs for $10 (it was on sale). lately i have seen this eye roller on sale at cvs, so check it out!
the roller has no problem rolling on my skin, but since you are applying the roller horizontally, it may get hard for the product to come out (but only worry about that when there's little product left)
the formula of this product is in a slight gel/watery consistency. it has no fragrance. on the skin, the formula gives a slight tacky/sticky feel but it's only a little.
when you first apply it, there's a slight cooling sensation, but it's only slight which is good because the skin around our eyes are so sensitive.
how i apply it is I roll it under my eyes four times (ik it says two but i cant help it :P haha) i pat the product so it spreads out evenly and i put it on my upper lid as well. it's easy to blend out but it does dry fast.
even though it has been two days, my dark circles have reduced dramatically!! i would say my circles are 60% lighter. but i dont see much of a difference for my puffiness when i smile. my bags are still big but at least i got one of my problems almost solved. the corners of my eye are still dark. but it only has been 2 days so im hopeful! oh yeah, i applied the roller 3 times a day so i think that way makes the product effective.
i would def buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by MacSable

This product is great! It makes my eyes feel really soothes and cool. It makes me feel more awake in the mornings. No it isn't a "necessity" but it is a cool product to own

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Fielding

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have never written a review on Makeup Alley before, but I hate this product so much I have been motivated to do so, and apparently I should have looked at the reviews on here before buying. I hoped it would lighten dark circles and just brighten up the eye area. Instead, after three days, The skin around my eyes is puffier and redder than it was even close to being before I started. The skin is tender to the touch and I look 10 years older. Hope it goes back to normal quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 10:09:00 AM More reviews by kmeverson

I've read the awful reviews about this product - but I have not had the same experience as others. My eyes become VERY puffy at night while I sleep. Some mornings, I wake up and can't apply make up because my eyes are too swollen. After I swipe this on, it takes about two minutes and the swelling/puffiness is markedly better. After another minute or two it's completely gone. It feels wonderful and cooling when it's applied.

I do not use this for dark circles or wrinkles - not the intended purpose of the product anyway. But to get rid of swollen, puffy eyes, it works wonders for me. It's a bit expensive for a drug store product, but it works so well I don't mind it.

I love the roller ball packaging - makes it very easy to apply. And, I do NOT find that it has no effect on my eye makeup as others have found.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 9:04:00 AM More reviews by redheadjane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Yep, the worst beauty purchase of 2010 for me. Total waste of time. Does not do anything. Garnier needs to remove this from the market.

Now it's a $12 dollar cat toy. My kitty likes to roll it around! lol

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2011 7:52:00 AM More reviews by tazzyface

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The other reviews aren't lying - this is a truly terrible product. It doesn't do anything. The roller is nice and cooling, but I wouldn't pay money just to make my eyes feel temporarily cooler! Does nothing for puffiness or dark circles, and the price is far too high.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2011 10:55:00 PM More reviews by kitten14

I completely defied the reviews on here when I bought this product, I really thought I would like it, I should have listened. Unlike the other reviews I have my own issue with this thing, due to the caffeine in the product, my eyes go from feeling fine and maybe a little more awake then before using it, to super tired and heavy. It's like when yoy drink a cup of coffee and get hyper and then you crash and get tired, except I feel it much more quickly this way. I really don't have puffy eyes or dark circles so I just wanted to test and see if it made my eyes look brighter. It's definitely a waste of money.