August 29, 2014 | 1704 users online

Sunscreen - Eucerin - Everyday Protection Face Lotion - Broad Spectrum SPF 30

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by krm4h

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm currently using this as my every day morning moisturizer and can see myself doing so for quite a while. The SPF 30 is great for someone as pale as me, and there's no white residue as long as you rub it in well. For a moisturizer with SPF it's surprisingly non-greasy and has a great slip to it; it sinks into my skin quickly so that my makeup goes on smoothly. There's also no weird smell, which is something I tend to be sensitive to in moisturizers. It's a great affordable, easily accessible moisturizer and I see no reason to search for another since this works for me so well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by suzanneb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

i've been using eucerin everyday protection face lotion for at least a couple of years, it never clogs pores, wears nicely under makeup and it has spf of 30. at this moment i need something more moisturizing because now i'm 40 but overall really good mosturizer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Quilley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was a desperate drug store emergency purchase for a moisturizer that would not irritate my sensitive skin, give me adequate UVA/UVB protection and that was rich enough to soften. SO glad I chose this one! I paid $10.99 for 4 fl.oz. and the product does what it says it does. The formulation contains no irritating ingredients but it does contain silicones, which do not bother me, but do tend to make the skin "drag" a little after the product sinks in. The zinc oxide does leave a whitish cast, but I don't mind it so much in winter because I'm already a (very pale) NC40. Because I'm between night creams right now, I used some the other night with a retinol product with good results. I like the fact that the pump is hygenic and dispenses a generous amount of product (perhaps 1/2 teaspoon) so two pumps should do the trick for face and another two pumps for the throat area.

Nice to know that Eucerin is still around and creating quality products at a fair price. This product also has a seal from the Skin Cancer Foundation, which gives me a bit more confidence that the product meets today's standards for sun protection and quality ingredients.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2010 11:02:00 PM More reviews by glossychiquita

I have been repurchasing this product for years. Due to my high maintenance acne-prone skin, I need at least an spf 30 for my daily moisturizer. I was initially attracted to this because it wasn't pore clogging, the spf was great and it was made for sensitive skin. It's a winner!

Now...some helpful tips:

It can be white and thick if you just glob it on your face- so DON'T do that. The way to make this product work wonderfully is to take half to 3/4 of a pump and rub the product between your hands- this warms up the product and gets it ready for the face. It will then glide on beautifully and moisturize your face is a really generous way...let it sink in and your face will be in heaven! If I'm having a dry day, I always reach for another pump and repeat- making sure I also moisturize my neck and decolletage too!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2010 8:10:00 AM More reviews by kocie

actuallu i like this product. i have combination skin, and it doesn't make my skin oily! PERFECT! i love it. and this sunblock no fragrance and no comedogenic,i need a stuff that no comedogenic,because i have blakheads around my nose and chin. And this product really good for my skin. i really like it!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2010 5:53:00 PM More reviews by brandysmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used Olay Sensitive SPF 15 for many years until their recent formula change. When I couldn't find my favorite Olay formula last summer without avobenzone, I switched to Eucerin Everyday Protection because it contains SPF 30 from microfine zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. This product is recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective UV sunscreen, which is an important selling point for me. I am extremely fair, (MAC NC15) so the zinc oxide didn't leave me looking too white and made a nice base for foundation or tinted moisturizer. I found it very important to use a cleansing oil or another very thorough cleansing method to remove this product to prevent breakouts. I would repurchase next summer.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Cheeseandrice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was really hoping to like this b/c it's cheap and readily available in all drug stores and it has physical blockers BUT it just didn't work for me. It was shiney and left my face feeling dry at the same time. The lotion didn't stay on smoothly, i had some flakes and it left my face looking white and streaky? I won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2010 9:18:00 AM More reviews by annetick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I use this as a daily moisturizer/sunscreen and it's great for my sensitive, acne-prone skin. It's lightweight and has a broad spectrum SPF 30, which makes it perfect for daytime use. You do have to rub it in fairly well or let it soak in for awhile in order to avoid a white film on your face. No breakouts, no irritation. For the price and the quality, this is a great value.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2010 11:56:00 PM More reviews by nutella87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't really have a problem with this product. Yes, you do have to really rub it into your face, but only if you get too much product. I haven't noticed any of the white flakes or sheen that other reviewers talked about, but maybe that's because my skin is already pale, I wouldn't notice it anyway.
Overall, I only bought this for the SPF. Really don't want wrinkles. It's a decent product, and much better than Neutrogena, my previous face lotion. No scent, light texture, and I like the pump.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by cosmic007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I found this moisturizer to be light on my oily skin, and the fact that this product provides broad spectrum sunscreen is very important! Absorbs quickly, not greasy at all, no fragrance, wears well throughout the day. Will re-purchase!