Eucerin Everyday Protection Face Lotion - Broad Spectrum SPF 30

3.7

PPD: 5.1, Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Zinc Oxide 4.9%, Octisalate 4.5%, Ensulizole2%, Titanium Dioxide 2.4% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Hydrogenated Cocoglycerides, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, PEG 40 Castor Oil, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Alumina, Simethicone, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydantoin

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I like that this has SPF in it. That's very good, especially since I'm paler than bones themselves.

I find it moisturizes better than any other drugstore moisturizer I've found. So, after my harsh scrubbing and my gel cleansers are through with my face, I apply acne cream, and this on top.

Non greasy, non sticky, no breakouts or rashes, and a tolerable smell. A tad more expensive for a drugstore product though. ($11) LOVE the pump, however.

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I feel this lotion doesn't get as much love as it should. It's a fairly light weight face lotion that goes on smoothly. It doesn't have a scent, a very sensitive nose might notice a slight sunscreen smell at first but once you put in on you don't smell a thing. It's not mattifying so it does have a shinier look. If you have oily skin you could do I as do and put a mattifying powder on top. What I love about this product is that it doesn't cause me to break out as I have acne prone skin. It's a good coverage sunscreen as well because I accidently tested that out. I missed a spot on my forehead and was in the sun for a few hours. Only in the spot I missed was I red yet my whole face was unburned, I burn easily. I use this product as both moisturizer and sunscreen and am able to use it daily. I have taken photos while wearing this lotion and didn't notice any flash back with my skin as some spf's do.

I have sensitive, very oily skin. This does not irritate or break out my skin. It is a little runny which makes it easier to rub in. I normally have pale skin but right now my face is tan and I have never noticed a whitish cast left behind. Have been using for about a year and will continue to do so.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a dupe for the Artistry Essentials Hydrating Lotion (SPF 15). The Artistry lotion is about $20 for about 90 mL of product. The Eucerin lotion gives 118 mL of product for only about $13. The formula, consistency and effect on my skin is identical. The Eucerin lotion smells more like sun-screen but it gives more sun protection and it comes with an easy pump to get the product out.

After my adult acne disaster last year, I've repalced my whole skincare line. I threw my N sunblock away and looked for day time face lotion with SPF. While waiting for my online order to be delivered, I purchased the Eucerin Face lotions to use because I decided I should not go out without SPF protection.
I use the Everyday Protection Face Lotion SPF30 for my face and the Q10 SPF15 around the eye area. This is definitely more running, more lotion like, and easier to spread compared to N Sheer Touch. I apply this over toner, and let it sit for half an hour before adding foundation. I am fair, yet don't find this making me too pale when wearing liquid foundation or powder over it. I have extremely oily T zone but my face is not too greasy after a few hours. So for now, this is my daytime face lotion. It's fine for short distance driving and walking around buildings. For my hands and arms or outdoors, I use either banana boat or coppertone sunblock with higher SPF.

My mom uses this moisturizer. I realized that I had to have this product when I looked forward to going over her house and using it. This is one of the best drugstore moisturizers I have come across. It has a higher SPF than most which I like and it doesn't break me out or make me look oily. For reference, I have combo oily/dry acne prone skin. It does leave a whitish cast if I put too much on, but I actually kind of like that because it evens out my skin tone. This product reminds me of Chanel's UV essential SPF 50 but that is really runny and can absorb too quickly so you use too much; this is thicker so easier to work with. To apply, I put one pump's worth of product in my palm, rub it around in both palms, and massage it into my face. I don't rub, just pat. I think this helps with not leaving a white cast because it regulates how much you apply. My HG is still Roc's Bio Active SPF 15, but this runs a close second and it is good for days when I want a higher SPF.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this sunscreen! It doesn't clog my pores, aggrivate breakouts, and it also acts as a moisturizer with SPF. The only con about it is, it does leave a tint on your face but if you apply makeup over then its perfect. I would definately buy this product again.

I actually like this a whole lot more than I had originally expected to. My Cetaphil version was making my face oily, so I opted to try this one. The formula is light feeling and though it is opaque white, like most sunscreens, it blends in beautifully without that white tell tale mask that many heavier formulas leave. Doesn't make my skin oily, even in humidity and there's no irritation, nor any other adverse effects. Think I will keep using this, not a Eucerin fan per se, but every one of their products I've tried, seem to be pretty good so far.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really wanted to like this :( I have acne prone combination skin. I didn't notice a white cast like other reviewers, but it did seem to sit on top of my skin instead of sinking in. After a week or so I noticed a few clogged pores, but ignored it because I didn't want to admit this was breaking me out. After two or three more weeks of use of use I noticed that I had 7 or so angry cysts which I don't usually get unless my skin is not digging a new product. I stopped breaking out after I quit using this & returned it. I wish this had worked for me as I like the ingredients & it's quite affordable. I would still recommend this to people who aren't clog prone and need a good basic moisturizer with SPF.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I have oily/sensitive/acne-prone skin. Every time I use something different on my face, I break out, but I didn't with this lotion. It smells slightly like sunscreen, but I love the smell of sunscreen so I don't mind it. I'm pretty tan, and I've read other reviews of people saying this lotion left a white cast on their face. I only use 3/4 of a pump, and massage it onto my face. The white cast goes away after a few minutes. It doesn't make my face oily, and doesn't break me out. I can't believe this was only $8 at rite-aid! I never liked drugstore skincare products, but I love this lotion! I've used origins, clinique, boscia, clarin, and they've all been too oily for me.

[EDIT]
I get very tan in the summer, and I found that the white sheen from this lotion is noticeable on my skin. This lotion became too oily for me, especially in the summer because I live at the beach, and am always in the sun. I switched to Olay complete with spy 15 for sensitive skin, and like it a lot better.