Dior Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

Aqua (water), Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolmer, Ploybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl, Polyacyladipate-2, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, C18-26 Acid Triglyceride, Palmitic acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Acacia Senegal (Acacia Senegal Gum), Silica, Hydroxyethyl- cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycerol, Tetrasodium Eda, Sodium Laureth -12 Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Polyacrylate, Sericin, Sorbic Acid, BHT, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben ( /- : CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens)).

on 12/2/2010 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I rotate through mascara's depending on my mood and the occasion, and this one is in my every-day mascara rotation. I love that it really makes my lashes look super long, and the brush (love the brush) coats my lashes evenly. Love it!

on 11/22/2010 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love, love love this mascara... when the tube is fresh, that is.
Every once in a while, I get a tube that just seems so dry & flakey & then the next one will be fine.
I don't know if this is an issue with anyone else but still I wouldn't use anything else.
I have sparse lashes & this mascara makes me look like I am wearing falsies. I do wish that the mascara didn't dry out so quickly but it also doesn't run under my eyes like the DiorShow did.

on 11/19/2010 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love it. Wears all day, and then some if I happen to fall asleep with it on! Really lengthens, probably doesn't thicken them too much like the other reviewers have mentioned, but that works for me because they might look a bit over the top. I found it really curls them, although it may be more about the application than the product itself. The mascara goes on quickly and effortlessly and doesn't require a primer or excessive combing to get the lashes all facing the right direction. Will definitely recommend to others and buy again.

on 11/2/2010 3:41:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

For me, this mascara was a huge letdown. Note: my eyelashes are thick, but could use a little extra volume and are on the medium-long side, just with very light tips.

I tried applying Iconic three different ways:

1. Straight away (no eyelash curling) since it's supposed to curl
2. Curled, minus lash primer
3. Curled plus lash primer

-It stays on all day
-It doesn't smudge

-It makes lashes feel gummy (primed and not)
-It does not lengthen whatsoever (even primed and curled)
-It's not a rich back (sadly, Loreal's black is blacker)
-The fact that it's supposed to lengthen/curl/volumize reminds me of a printer/fax/scanner i.e. it's a product that tries to do so many things, it falls flat in all areas

IMO, Iconic performed pathetically, given its price. Perhaps I got a bad tube, but I certainly won't buy another to find out.

on 10/30/2010 9:56:00 PM

I love this mascara. It makes my lashes look soft and fuller. I don't think it does anything to curl or extend the curl of my lashes, but I like that it doesn't smudge! Too bad its so expensive though... as much as I love this product I can't justify the cost!

on 10/29/2010 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is the worst mascara I've ever purchased and was a total waste of $25 for me. I have thick eye lashes that are curled naturally. I mostly just wanted something that would look natural yet add a darker color to my lashes since they range from dark brown/black at the base to blond at the tips. For the first week this worked ok but I could only use it on my upper lashes and I still looked a bit too much like I was wearing fake lashes. Then after 3 weeks the mascara became thicker and I had a terrible clumping problem with the product. I screwed the mascara shut tightly after each use - so that can't be it. Putting it on was a time consuming process to remove the clumps without making my eye lashes stick together. After reading some more reviews of people who have my same lash type I bought Clinique's Naturally Glossy mascara and I'm much happier. So if you just want a darker lash color that looks natural and not like you have a lot of mascara on, I would at least save your receipt if you give this a try! I thought the brush was very nice - the formula was just too thick for me. My product should have been fine quality/date wise since I got it from Nordstroms.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this stuff, it looks amazing! Great colour, great length. Not super voluminous, but that's not what I'm after when I wear this. I would highly recommend it for girls with lots of eyelashes, who want length, amazing curl, length, and colour, and insane length. Also if you want length...

Seriously, I can't say it enough, it's like extensions on your lashes. Reeeeeeeeeally worth the money.

on 10/18/2010 9:03:00 PM

This mascara is awesome! It really makes my fine lashes look amazing. It holds a curl all day and lengthens a lot. Plus, it leaves my lashes flexible and soft, without compromising on effect. The only down side for me is the price. At $34 CDN it definitely delivers but, it really is way to expensive.

on 10/15/2010 2:30:00 PM

I use this with Shiseido's mascara base so I can't tell if its holding curl because of this mascara or the mascara base, but I really like to use it because it is great at lengthening lashes. I found that Diorshow mascara is better at thickening though.

on 10/10/2010 10:22:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I've bought this mascara at least twice so far because i keep wanting to have faith in Dior. however every time I've gotten this mascara, i LOVE it in the beginning. it curls my lashes, it lengthens them, and it gives them volume. however, after like a month, this mascara always tends to get really thick and the bristles on the wand flatten when i pull the wand out of the tube. And the result on my lashes isn't the nicest to say the least. For the price of this mascara, next time i might well fork over the extra 5 for ysl faux cils.