July 23, 2014 | 1956 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by fibercrazed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing eyeliner at an amazing price. I have one Fluidline from MAC and this is WAY better! It stays put ALL day, even in my waterline. While I often use a smaller brush to apply it (my eyes are small), the one that comes with it is great. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by S4ndy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best eyeliner ever! I've used soooo many different "all day wear, waterproof, smudge resistant" eyeliners. None of them worked this well and they were all way more than $3.99. The little brush is a fabulous bonus. I use it for my eyebrows and eyes. It does exactly what I want it to. Flawless flawless flawless!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by piinkcheeks27

GOOD BYE MAC BLACKTRACK FLUIDLINE & HELLLLOOOOO W&W CREME LINER! OMG this stuff is super amaaaazing for the price! I ran out of the MAC one and Rite Aide was having a 40% off sale & picked this up. super creamy & pigmented & lasted all daay! No smudging here! I highly highly recommend this over the MAC one ;D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Tresha

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I ran out of MAC Blacktrack, and I knew I needed to try this....love it!!! I doubt I will ever buy Blacktrack ever again. This black wow Creme liner is amazing in every way. I wish there was more colors!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by LashFlashingLeda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wear this every time I do my makeup and have gone through two pots in a year. Considering I only wear makeup about once a week, that's a lot of eyeliner! I do a lot of heavy goth-y looks with a lot of smudged liner, hence the usage, and this is ideal for it. It is dirt cheap, smudges easily in the first half-minute or so, and then sets up so well it'll stay for hours and hours. I've used it to make clean sharp cat's eyes with equal success, if you discount my inexpert application.

Paired with the ELF primer (I like cheap stuff!) it goes for 12+ hours on me on the upper lid and easily lasts six or seven hours on the waterline despite my watery, irritable eyes. It will run/smudge a little if I cry or sweat or have an allergy attack, but less than any other I've tried. Makes a great creme base for shadows too--I like to use it under MAC Club. It creases a little for me if I use it all over the lid, however.

To those saying it dries up: this happened to me once when I failed to close it properly. The lid is pretty crappy so that's easy to do, so I'd fault the packaging. Just add a teeny drop of saline solution and give it a stir, it will come right back to life. I've had this problem with HIP liners too so I don't think it's an issue unique to this product, and given the price difference, well... let's just say I won't be buying HIP any more for black eyeliner.

Unfortunately I've tried the Eggplant shade and cannot give it the same raves :( But for the black, you will not go wrong buying this. If it dries up just revive it with some saline. Holy grail status!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2012 6:28:00 AM More reviews by junipurr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

good pigmentation, texture, and application. it smudges a little but everything smudges on me. i don't love the brush for liner application but i actually like it for brow powder. after 6 months this did go somewhat dry but was easily revived with eye drops. i paid less than $3 for this at Winco and if i ever run out i'd gladly buy again.
Edit: i've been using this almost daily in the year and a half since i first wrote this review. it's become HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2012 5:14:00 AM More reviews by xminabby

this is a good creme/gel liner. i find it very smooth and pigmented. i've tried other creme liners: mac fluidline and MUFE's aqua eyes(?) but both of those dried out :(
i've heard good things about this one so i thought i'd give it a try & if worst come to worst it was only $4 bucks (suuuper cheap)
the only thing i don't like is that i found this to smudge a bit more than fluidline and aqua eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by laurellush

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't like the brush, but other than that, this is perfect. I use a different brush to apply this in my upper waterline every day (makes my eyelashes look very thick). It's the most lasting eyeliner I've ever used in my waterline--better than Make Up Forever, Urban Decay, or Smashbox. I'm always pleased to see it's still there when I check my make-up several hours after applying it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by SigneT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This dried out way too fast. Ive had it for 2 months and now its too dry to use.
I did like it when i bought it, but it isnt as creamy as the maybelline one.
And the color isnt superblack, its slightly gray. But it lasted all day.

Overall: I def wont buy this again, it dries too fast.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2011 9:37:00 AM More reviews by ispiratabyblue

I hate the brush inside and the packaging, but that is just what one has to expect with such a cheap price tag. I bought this in my Stop & Shop makeup section for about five bucks. Luckily, it hasn't totally dried up and it's been several months - however I've only pulled it out occasionally. I use a Michaels small angled brush for the application, and while it looks pretty good on my waterline and it definitely lasts without smudging, it makes my eyes super red, and I've made sure that this is the product that has caused that. I didn't really feel itching or stinging, but my eyes were very red and I haven't used it since which is such a shame. It didn't even have to be set with a black eyeshadow, and normally that's what I have to do b/c my waterline is very easy to irritate & pretty watery. It lasts all day on my top lashline without any problems, but it's horrible to take off at night and I'm sure this tugging causes wrinkles. For makeup remover, I find any oil-based remover works great, such as baby oil or jojoba oil.