Lancome Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer

3.8

Water/Aqua [] Cyclopentasiloxane [] Hydrogenated Polyisobutene [] Sorbitan Isostrearate [] Propylene Glycol [] Ozokerite [] Hexylene Glycol [] Urea [] Glycosaminoglycans [] Honey/Mel [] Sodium Hyaluronate [] Silica [] Chamomilla Recutita Extract/Chamomilla Recitita [] Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract/Centaurea Cyanis [] Polydihydroxyindole [] Tocopherol [] Magnesium Sulfate [] Disodium EDTA [] Isopropyl Titanium Triisostrearate [] Disteardimonium Hectorite [] Acrylates Copolymer [] Methylparaben [] Propylparaben [] Diazolidinyl Urea [] May Contain: Mica [] Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891 [] Iron Oxides/CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, B5456/1

This is my favorite concealer. The wand makes it so easy to apply, I just need to rub it in with my fingers. The consistency is not too heavy, though, so to cover my dark under-eye circles, I need additional products.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I cannot say enough good things about this concealer. It is absolutely my HG and has been since high school. It's gotten me through horrible pimples, acne scars, scrapes, sunburn, dark circles and more. I love the light consistency that never looks cakey and does a perfect job of hiding all of my imperfections. It probably helps a lot that the shade of "Light" is the EXACT shade of my skin, so it blends in effortlessly and never looks "made-up." It handles everything from pimples to dark circles, and has never in about 10 years failed me. After living with me for four years, two of my roommates purchased it because they saw how great it was at covering the monster of a zit I'd be complaing about all day, or hiding under eye circles from pulling all nighters or after a night of heavy drinking, and needless to say, they love it too. I don't splurge on that many products, and I really only use department store brands if I find them really worth it, and this definitely is, not to mention, it lasts me for about 5-6 months. I don't know what I'd do if they ever discontinued this product! The only small thing bad thing I can say is that after closing the tube, some of the concealer leaks out, so if you are carrying it in a purse or make-up, I just put it in a zip-lock bag...which solves the problem and also make it easier to find!

pretty good coverage and natural finish, however this does not last on my oily skin..

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Overall this is a decent concealer. Good coverage (though NOT full coverage as the name implies), good color selection, and the texture is really creamy and easy to blend. I did not find it as drying as others (I have extremely dry under eyes). This is one of the better concealers I have tried on my endless concealer hunt. Also, because of how creamy this is, it works very well on covering pimples, even the ones that are drying out.

Now, the negatives:

The lasting power is really not that great. I have to reapply several times throughout the day. Also, if you have super dark circles, this will not cover them. It creases (but everything creases on me), and does not keep its moisturizing qualities throughout the day. PLUS...I have to agree with many of the other reviewers that there is definitely some kind of defect in the packaging as it leaks. EVERYWHERE!

SO...overall I do like it and will probably repurchase unless I find something else fabulous!

This is my first time reviewing any type of make-up...I really like this concealer. I had been using amazing cosmetics concealer and it was just too dry and cakey. Did not look natural. I am only on day 3 of using the Maquicomplet concealer and I am truly impressed. I have hereditary dark circles that are almost impossible to cover. This concealer does a really great job, I LOVE the consistency..it's light and creamy yet has great coverage.. It doesn't completely cover my circles, but it is the best I have found yet, and looks like I have nothing on whatsoever, it blends so great. I love it!

I love this concealer, i'm on my second tube. I have hereditary dark circles, the kind that never goes away so Iíve been using concealer for a loong time now. Iíve tried tons and I always had issue with caking and coverage.I love the maquicomplet because it covers well and is light, it doesnít crease and doesnít accentuate fine lines. Itís a tad bit expensive though and the packaging is flawed but it gets the job done so Iíll stick with it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this concealer a couple of years ago and for some reason I kept trying other concealers. I finally gave up on the rest and decided to try my Lancome concealer again. I wondered why I had stopped using it in the first place. It is lightweight but covers pretty well. I have a lot of red spots from acne and I like how easy it is to blend this wherever I need coverage. It doesn't cake at all, it's pretty creamy. This is a lot better than those stick concealers that claim to be better for full coverage. I just purchased a new tube since I used my old one until it was completely gone=]

I have this in light buff. Hides my undereye circles very well. Is a very light concealer, which I like. Is very easy to blend, unlike some stick/heavier concealers. I dont know how long this lasts, it does come off, but I do rub my eyes a lot.
At $30CAD, Im sure I could find something comparable for less money, which is why I said I wouldnt repurchase.

This review is for the Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer in the color called Brightener. In my search for good concealers for under the eye, I am always reading about how a peachy-apricot shade can brighten better under the eye than a skin-shade does. I tested this Brightener shade at the local Lancome counter at Macy's from a tester that was on a new display with a few other new shades of this product. Here is a product with just about instant gratification when it comes to results! Even the kind and helpful SA was astonished at how this shade worked for me! She hadn't even tried it yet since she said the shade was a new one. It was almost the end of a very long day, I was tired, and my eyes showed it. With just a little Brightener, my eyes looked refreshed, and the best part is that it does not give the tell-tale "concealer" look. It is very easy to blend and for me it did not crease or cake, and it stayed put til I removed it. It didn't settle into any fine lines, either. This Brightener does not dry down to a matte or powder finish, so it would be good for people with dry skin. The only drawback is the packaging, which is black, so you can't see when you're running out of product. The packaging is a sponge wand-type applicator. I dabbed the wand on my finger and just tapped the product under the eye. It is a very wet formula but also very opaque, it is easy to blend, and has a kind of luminous effect without being shiny or too glowy. If you've been looking for that peachy undereye product, give this a try.

This is the best concealer I have found thus far, though it is pricey as others have mentioned. I use this in Camee under my eyes, and to cover blemishes as needed. Usually it's tough to find one concealer that works on both pimples and undereye darkness, but this stuff is just great on both counts. It blends in so nicely that I just use it where needed and can forgo foundation completely. Doesn't seem to break me out at all either. I'm totally fickle when it comes to make-up, and this is the only concealer I have ever repurchased. Good stuff.