Lancome Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer

3.8

Water/Aqua [] Cyclopentasiloxane [] Hydrogenated Polyisobutene [] Sorbitan Isostrearate [] Propylene Glycol [] Ozokerite [] Hexylene Glycol [] Urea [] Glycosaminoglycans [] Honey/Mel [] Sodium Hyaluronate [] Silica [] Chamomilla Recutita Extract/Chamomilla Recitita [] Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract/Centaurea Cyanis [] Polydihydroxyindole [] Tocopherol [] Magnesium Sulfate [] Disodium EDTA [] Isopropyl Titanium Triisostrearate [] Disteardimonium Hectorite [] Acrylates Copolymer [] Methylparaben [] Propylparaben [] Diazolidinyl Urea [] May Contain: Mica [] Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891 [] Iron Oxides/CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, B5456/1

on 6/5/2008 8:03:00 PM

I love this concealer, i'm on my second tube. I have hereditary dark circles, the kind that never goes away so Iíve been using concealer for a loong time now. Iíve tried tons and I always had issue with caking and coverage.I love the maquicomplet because it covers well and is light, it doesnít crease and doesnít accentuate fine lines. Itís a tad bit expensive though and the packaging is flawed but it gets the job done so Iíll stick with it.

on 5/25/2008 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this concealer a couple of years ago and for some reason I kept trying other concealers. I finally gave up on the rest and decided to try my Lancome concealer again. I wondered why I had stopped using it in the first place. It is lightweight but covers pretty well. I have a lot of red spots from acne and I like how easy it is to blend this wherever I need coverage. It doesn't cake at all, it's pretty creamy. This is a lot better than those stick concealers that claim to be better for full coverage. I just purchased a new tube since I used my old one until it was completely gone=]

on 5/12/2008 8:13:00 PM

I have this in light buff. Hides my undereye circles very well. Is a very light concealer, which I like. Is very easy to blend, unlike some stick/heavier concealers. I dont know how long this lasts, it does come off, but I do rub my eyes a lot.
At $30CAD, Im sure I could find something comparable for less money, which is why I said I wouldnt repurchase.

on 5/11/2008 7:29:00 AM

This review is for the Maquicomplet Complete Coverage Concealer in the color called Brightener. In my search for good concealers for under the eye, I am always reading about how a peachy-apricot shade can brighten better under the eye than a skin-shade does. I tested this Brightener shade at the local Lancome counter at Macy's from a tester that was on a new display with a few other new shades of this product. Here is a product with just about instant gratification when it comes to results! Even the kind and helpful SA was astonished at how this shade worked for me! She hadn't even tried it yet since she said the shade was a new one. It was almost the end of a very long day, I was tired, and my eyes showed it. With just a little Brightener, my eyes looked refreshed, and the best part is that it does not give the tell-tale "concealer" look. It is very easy to blend and for me it did not crease or cake, and it stayed put til I removed it. It didn't settle into any fine lines, either. This Brightener does not dry down to a matte or powder finish, so it would be good for people with dry skin. The only drawback is the packaging, which is black, so you can't see when you're running out of product. The packaging is a sponge wand-type applicator. I dabbed the wand on my finger and just tapped the product under the eye. It is a very wet formula but also very opaque, it is easy to blend, and has a kind of luminous effect without being shiny or too glowy. If you've been looking for that peachy undereye product, give this a try.

on 5/10/2008 12:42:00 AM

This is the best concealer I have found thus far, though it is pricey as others have mentioned. I use this in Camee under my eyes, and to cover blemishes as needed. Usually it's tough to find one concealer that works on both pimples and undereye darkness, but this stuff is just great on both counts. It blends in so nicely that I just use it where needed and can forgo foundation completely. Doesn't seem to break me out at all either. I'm totally fickle when it comes to make-up, and this is the only concealer I have ever repurchased. Good stuff.

on 4/13/2008 10:48:00 PM

YUCK! I have been using this concealer for about 3 days now and my eyes are very irritated. I have dark circles and it helped hide them but does not fully cover them. Beware if under your eye is sensitive

on 4/11/2008 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I recently purchased this concealer, because the reviews were so good and the users at Macys raved about it. I haven't been using this too long, so I don't have any negatives yet - BUT so far it's working very well on my skin. I have tan oily skin and most things lift off my face after awhile - this product "stays put" and the coverage is fabulous! I haven't experienced any caking etc - but maybe it's because my skin is not dry.

I don't have severe discoloration under my eyes like some, but my skin has gotten a little dark in that area from stress & Maquicomplet hides it so well. I'm using a color that's a little lighter than my actual skin tone, but it blends in perfectly with my Shiseido powder foundation. I used to hide my eyes under my glasses - Now I'm not so paranoid and use my contacts more and show off my face. I'm in my early 40s and people think I'm in my late 20s - what an awesome compliment! I'll be using this concealer as long as it's available.

This is a great product - but the price is a nightmare for such a small thing - so I only gave it 4 lips. I purchased from Macys incase I wanted to return it easily, but I found it quite reasonable on ebay and I'll go there to purchase again. It's a KEEPER!

on 4/4/2008 12:51:00 PM

I liked this product but based on the review from the person below me I am questioning whether or not I should buy what she calls the cheaper equivalents from L'Oreal or Maybelline.

on 3/24/2008 1:34:00 AM

Matched very well with my skintone, wouldn't crease and covered dark circles very well. I loved the creamy, moistuizing texture, and the packaging. One of the best concealers I've tried. Price is okay -definitely okay for the quality.

on 3/23/2008 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This product is great for dark blue circles and rosacea redness. Even though it covers completely, it's very lightweight, doesn't crease, is moisturizing and looks completely natural in every light. I'm on my second tube. Application is super quick and easy. I don't bother with my good BB concealer brush. I just dot the concealer directly on my face with its doefoot wand and smooth it out with my fingers. It's about 25 bucks but the price is completely worth it.

UPDATE: I now get better results when I mix Medium Bisque and Caramel together first on my finger. Depending on my tan and on how much sleep I get, I just add more of one or the other. It's still a very easy process.