August 30, 2014 | 1490 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Gigglesz123

I really makes my lashes appear thicker. It adds volume but if you put a couple coats, it can get really clumpy

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by stephiesaprincess

Didn't like that it clumps after a few coats cause I love to use lots of mascara however it does make my lashes look longer, darker, and fuller. Overall a good product. I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by LogicGunn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is the bomb. I just came home from work, and my partner asked me if I was wearing false lashes. :) I got it in my Dec Glossybox, and I was really disappointed to get a DS item in it, but now that I've used it and had a few people at work say how good my lashes look I've done a 180.

It makes my lashes thicker and fuller and longer without clumping. That's all I hope for from any mascara, no matter what the advert lingo blabs on about. I'm really impressed with the lengthening, my lashes aren't short by any means but this really exaggerates them.

My only issue is the smell. It's so chemically and strong.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Xobueatyluvrxo

If you have small lashes like me you have a better chance of getting mascara on your face because the wand is pretty big I like small brushes but I wanted to try this one out......and it made a mess and it smelled weird I rather get a covergirl one

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by helloxkittty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using this mascara for a couple years and before that I had the Falsies and loved that as well. It makes my lashes look dark and longer without being too extreme. It doesn't clump much or weigh my lashes down. Could give more volume though. The packaging is cute and convenient for travel and the price is decent for a drugstore product. Would recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2013 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Jessika1292

My go-to mascara, bought it loads of times and will sure be buying this baby again!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by LeslieBerk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm still not sure on my feels with this mascara. The first time a bought it years back I loved it, but now not so much. It's not horrible or anything I just tend to have good and bad days with it. It sometimes picks up way to much formula on its brush and makes your lashes look clumpy. This is why I like it better after I've been using it for a while and there's not so much left for it to pick up. I usually use a lengthening mascara beneath this for better results.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 3:40:00 AM More reviews by selen5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i love this mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2013 3:31:00 AM More reviews by MrsSuave

While being a good price and pretty to look at this mascara did nothing for my eyelashes. I'm lucky enough to have long lashes, however I appreciate a mascara that can give me a good thick look. Along with a strange honeysuckle, floral smell ( is this normal??) this mascara flaked so bad. I also noticed that my eyelashes seemed to fall out more after using this. I understand normal fallout where for me it's maybe one lash from each eye I was seeing about three!! Needless to say I was alarmed and since changed mascaras and things seem back to normal. Just proof to me that it was this mascara. Beside all of that it did give an ok thickness, but I've used better combinations of mascaras to get the look I like.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by mollywoodblvdca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. I have bought all kinds of mascara in all price ranges and I always end up back up at this one. However, I did recently tried clump crusher, and I gotta say, Volum' Express should be nervous that I'll be replacing her next time I need new mascara.