April 20, 2014 | 1696 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by jasminetx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

PROS:
- Good coverage
- Big tube, value for money ( Bought from EBay for only 17 USD )

CONS:
- color is ashey

I wanted to like this, and I do like the formula and coverage. Sadly, the color is not for me. I probably will not repurchase unless they come up with new shades more suitable for Caucasian skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 2:57:00 AM More reviews by tmbrady

I absolutely love this BB cream! I would recommend it to anyone!
I have received so many compliments on my skin and what makeup im using since i started using the Missha perfect cover bb cream.
I have been spending so many years of my life trying to find the right foundation for my skin that has good coverage and WONT make me break out. i've tried so many products high end to low end and nothing has been this perfect.
I have not broken out from this and it does not block my pores.

I like to use a translucent powder over the top to set it and mattify.
It is very long wearing.
And best of all it does not damage my skin or cause any break outs.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 2:29:00 AM More reviews by atroquinine

I have tried a whole slough of bb creams from western companies - I have tried most of the available drugstore bb creams (l'oreal, garnier, maybelline), and a couple of high end ones (smashbox, clinique, dior). I was dissatisfied with the available shades in western bb creams. Most of the ones that actually offered any coverage were too dark for my very fair skin, and the ones that passed were only because they didn't offer enough coverage. I decided to finally order a Korean bb cream online, because I heard that some contain "skin whitening" properties, which sounded like I might stand a chance at finding a match for my porcelain skin.

I have the lightest shade in no. 13., and I chose this brand for the high SPF and supposedly good coverage. This bb cream cost me about $25 CAD from a trusted seller on eBay so it's very affordable, and I absolutely love it! It's goes on very smoothly with either a brush or fingers. The scent is light and pretty. And it really looks natural while still offering great coverage! My skin feels soft and hydrated and for once the color matches. I have combination skin and this doesn't accentuate dry patches. I still like to apply a bit of translucent powder over my t-zone for the sake of oil control, but this doesn't make me appear more oily. I would call it a satin finish, not completely matte nor shiny. It totally evens out my skin and easily lasts a whole work day.

I really encourage anyone seeking a lighter alternative to foundation to try this out. I fully intend on trying more Korean bb creams in the future but this one has totally blown me away.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by hughjanus

I absolutely love this bb cream! I've been using the 15mL travel size in shade No.23 (NC 25) for a few months now and still have a lot of product left! This bb cream does not break me out. When applied onto my face it makes my skin look very healthy by creating a flawless dewy finish. The only downside of this product is the oil control isn't very great if used without a finishing powder. I find myself having to blot every two to three hours but with a finishing powder - five to six. The SPF for this product is fairly high which helps protect my face from the sun. Be careful not to wear this bb cream when taking flash photography or you'll have a ghostly pale face that is very very shiny.

Would I repurchase? Definitely! Knowing that the price for this is fairly cheap (7 to 15$ on ebay).

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by jesjes0090

I really do like this bb cream, but not the price. I do think it has decent coverage and I love the SPF in it, but I just can't justify the price. I also don't think it is the best out there, so yes it is quite good, but I wouldn't purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Gavrilushka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great every day BB cream. I'm a Mac NC15 and bought a 50ml pump of the Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream in shade #21 and while it was at first a little darker than my normal tone, it blended right out and matched my skin perfectly! It gives a youthful dewy tone to the skin which is perfect for those of us with really dry skin. I'm not sure about the whole anti-wrinkle thing and anti-aging - personally I don't think it works since I didn't notice any changes to my skin, however it has helped brighten up my complexion (I assume because it moisturises) and the SPF does work. I burn REALLY easily since I am really fair, but after spending days walking in the sun for a week on holidays I wasn't burnt at all, nor have I tanned!
A small amount of product goes a long way and it is buildable while still allowing skin to breathe. The only downside to this product is that it can get a little pinkish and it can be a bit sticky. I've had this product for over a year and there is still plenty of it left!
Missha has a lighter shade than the #21 which is the #13. I think I might buy it for ballet performances and use it on my arms.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/13/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by MollyWilliams

I have combination, acne prone skin. I'm also quite fair; I can hardly find a foundation that matches. I finished a round of accutane about seven months ago, and I hadn't had a single breakout until I put this garbage on my face. I went from zero to FIVE breakouts. This leaves me with a giant wtf. That being said, the color match is exquisite. I'm just so disappointed in both the texture (it's far too thick and looks like makeup when it is on - not what I'm looking for when I buy a bb cream) and the horrible way it has affected my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by acv1106

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have the Missha BB cream in no. 21. It does a good job of making my skin tone more even and hides my medium sized pores near my nose. I have hyperpigmentation on the majority of my cheeks, and part of my forehead, and while this does a good job on covering it up, I do still need to use some concealer with it. The shades run a little light, and next time I purchase I will probably order no. 23. This bb cream looks good no matter what way I apply it. My preferred method is buffing it in with the ELF powder brush, but if I'm in a rush I will use my fingers and it still looks good. When it oxidizes, it matches well, instead of turning too dark/orange, like some of the foundations/bb creams I have tried do. I got this on amazon for $15, because I really did not want to pay the $30 on their website when I did not even sample this first. Its only downfall is the pump. The pump dispenses too much product, but once you get the hang of it, it becomes easier to control the amount that comes out. Very glad I bought this.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2013 6:25:00 AM More reviews by cwabby

I'm going to try and be as fair as possible because there are definite pros and cons to this BB cream. I have combination acne prone skin so need stuff that won't break me out. Unfortunately this product breaks me out all the time. I keep going back to using my tube because of the high spf, trying to justify that maybe it wasn't the bb cream that broke me out. Nope, it's the bb cream. Every single time. However for people that aren't acne prone, I would recommend this stuff mainly because - the packaging is great, the coverage is more than a tinted moisturizer but less than a foundation and it has a high spf. Unfortunately for me, this just makes my skin even more oily and breaks me out. Also it has a poor shade selection for darker skinned girls.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by girl923

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This BB cream is very moisturizing so it doesn't suit my oily skin. I think it suits those with mature skin more because my mom loves this. She said it doesn't set in her crow's feet. I got the shade #23 which is a bit dark for me. The coverage is very good because it hides blemishes well. It's a good BB cream but it just isn't right for my skin type.