September 17, 2014 | 1850 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2013 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I purchased this BB creme in No.21 - Light Beige. It looked shiny on my skin, and I started breaking out after using it a few days (and I rarely break out anymore).

Here is why: the fifth ingredient is MINERAL OIL!!!

Mineral oil is well known to clog pores, and most good companies do not use mineral oil as one of their main ingredients.

I wouldn't have purchased this if I knew the ingredients before I bought it. I won't buy products over the internet if I can't find out what it contains. Lesson learned :(

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by catsaregrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Current every day foundation. I have oily skin so I use it over a primer (majolica majorca skin lingerie), and Lioele Dollish Veil BB in Green to cancel out my redness.

Shade 13 is very pale, finally a decent match for my skin! It has a good consistency, nice coverage, and good SPF. My only complaint is that it does not last long on oily skin.

For the price though, I will definitely be repurchasing for a loooong time.

Pale girls who can't find anything light enough to match, consider trying this!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Crys88

I really like this BB Cream. I have really sensitive super dry skin and I have had no problems with this BB Cream. I use it in the shade #27 and it matches my skin perfectly. In the Missha website they do recommend you moisturize well before applying it since it can be quite drying, for me its no problem since I moisturize always before applying any product on my face, and they also recommend you set it with a powder for people with oily skin. Since I have dry skin, powder and I don't get along, however I do powder my forehead, nose and upper lip lightly since I do tend to sweat. I love the packaging, since it has a pump and I don't think I will look for any other BB Cream. I do have good skin, no blemishes or acne, but I do tend to get dry patches and this does not accentuate them, I also bought this for my mom who has combination skin, with acne and acne spots and it has helped her as well even out her skin tone and lighten those dark spots. I bought this on ebay for $15 and I love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by zoe29

No, no, no. This stuff is horrible. I tried three different shades, and all of them left a gray/purple hue on my face. I tried looking at my face in natural and artificial light and dusted my face with a powder as well. I didn't leave it on for too long each time I gave it try, so I can't speak for how it wears throughout the day. This was my first experience with BB cream and I'm not sure if BB creams are generally not my thing or if this stuff just sucks. Returning it!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2013 5:13:00 AM More reviews by loveisblind1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this product is very overrated. I've tried a lot of BB Creams from Korea and this is one of the more drier formulas. While it is more drying and less emollient/creamy than other BB creams, the coverage is good and more than most BB creams I've tried. I am a NC 15-20 and tried no. 21. Although the lightness of the BB cream was fine, the color was way off.

Comparing this to my current favorite foundations (estee lauder/lancome), this is way more grey cast than even my foundations. It did not oxidize to my skin tone which is a good and bad thing. It is good because if you found a shade that was your match, this BB cream will keep its color well. Many other BB creams oxidize and this keeps its color well. But this grey toned BB cream (no. 21) did not suit my Korean skin. Weird why so many Korean companies keep insisting on grey or pink toned creams when most of the population has warm toned skin.. Oh well...

It had medium, almost full coverage. It covers redness around my nose and gives moderate coverage on hyperpigmentation. Because of the slightly drier formula, I found the foundation to stay up well but it does not prevent oiliness. It can possibly highlight some dry skin and look cakey if you use too much. I don't like for my BB creams to be cakey or dry looking. I like that BB creams look less cakey and dewier but this is not one of them. Pretty disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/3/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by conde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The lightest shade (No. 13) is a perfect fit for my pale skin. When I apply this BB I don't use a moisturizer. The BB is very rich, sticky and shiny so I wouldn't want to wear anything underneath it. It has good, buildable coverage which I like and after loose powder it looks matte enough.

This BB has no oil control, but with the right combo of skin care products and powders it has okay staying power. After all the blotting it does look and feel cakey. All in all, I wish Missha would make an oily skin version of this otherwise nice BB cream.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2013 3:45:00 AM More reviews by moreyuna

*update review: after a couple weeks using this, I'm going to love this, but I just found out this BB cream have whitening effect which I avoid (you don't want your face and body has different color right?) my sister told me that my face too damn whitey just like i'm using a mask or some whitening product. I totally love this product; doesn't break me out and control my oiliness, but I will find another BB cream with no whitening effect on it.

*original review: I read some reviews from MUA before buying this, some people said that shade #23 was too pink for someone with warm undertones, so I think I will skip this one and find another. One day, when I went going to MAC's counter, I saw Missha's counter and this BB cream was stand in their display so I decided to take a look. When I tried on my hand, it was surprise me that was too pink! (And I can saw some purple color on my hand), and also this bb cream was too thick, smelly, and sparkling. Even so, I decided to get a sample from SA and give it a try (my doctor's said that she prefers Missha for my daily makeup rather than other bb cream/fdt that I asked her before). When I'm home, I swatch both shades of Missha and Skinfood's shades. Skinfood is more natural (it perfect with my skintone) while Missha have pink-purple color and very glowing. The next morning, I decided to give Missha a chance, and it looks amazing on my skin!! My skin looks natural and some blemishes were cover up. I can still feel the thickness on my face, so I put some powder and it looks great! Yeah, the smelly, actually I can still smell those for an hour, then it disappear; I don't know what kind of smell is that; it'snot fragrance but not herbal too, I don't know but it had a very strong smell sensation, just like smell of Chinese traditional medicine I guess. The oil control was good, I still have to blotting, but it came less than before. After 6 hours, it starts to fade away but there are still some left so I just have to retouching it again and I'm set. I will spend my sample size before decided to get the full size. Update later.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by faireyfantom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not a fan.

The good: The coverage is better than I expected and the colors are forgiving. I tried several shades and no one was better than another. It is easy to apply. Initially, this looks nice on my skin but it doesn't last no matter what I do. It didn't break me out.

The bad: I don't like the way this feels on my face. It's thick, it's greasy. It doesn't feel like it ever sets, not even with primer, setting spray, or setting powder. I don't understand why you would add fragrance to what is supposed to be a "treatment" product. Along that line, I didn't experience any added benefit from using this, not even extra moisture. Processing/shipping took f o r e v e r.

I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 5:13:00 AM More reviews by steffyashley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This BB cream provides very good coverage. A thin layer was enough to slight imperfections and give you a fresh-faced look. For acne scars and dark circles, just add a bit more in that area and blend. This cream is very blendable, and once it settles to your skin it will looj very natural. I usually wear it with the BB boomer from Missha, which I believe increased the staying power of the BB cream itself. After that, I dust with loose powder for a more polished look, otherwise I just pat cream blush for a perfectly dewey complexion. This cream, however, has a rather strong smell which may turn off some people. Personally I find it quite pleasant (it's a perfume-like smell) Overall, this is one of my favourite makeup base, especially for daily wear.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by fitandfabmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've always heard the craze about BB cream but was unsure of which one to try until a friend recommended Missha, which is made in Korea. I read that Asian BB creams are better than western ones because their BB creams supply more skin benefits(antioxidants & anti-aging properties) and have better texture. I ordered my Missha No. 27 through Amazon. I am a NC35 MAC so the color matched PERFECTLY. I love how the tube has a pump. All I need for a full coverage is one pump, not even a full pump. Although today is my second day using it, I immediately am loving it so far. My skin is combo with some blemish scars, no acne. I have read that Missha is perfect for combo(norm to oily skin). After lunch when wearing foundation or other tinted moisturizers, my face feels "heavy" and gets oily where I often have to blot. I usually use Pur Minerals, MAC Studio Tech and Jose Maran Tinted moisturizer. With Missha, I didn't get that feeling ALL DAY. My face was completely matte till I washed it at the end of the day, no touch up, powder or concealer was ever needed. The texture is creamy and applies like foundation. However I put vita E oil prior to applying it today and noticed that it applied more smoothly. I recommend this product even for an every day use! Go get yours! :)