November 27, 2014 | 1217 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by omimcd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great light coverage, I've got the no.13 shade as I'm very pale and will only continue to get paler as we move into winter so it's a good match. I apply this with clean hands on my face and then use a heaver concealer over my acne and it looks very natural. Have recommended this product to many people :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Just a heads up, this is a FOUNDATION NOT A BASE!!

PEOPLE THIS IS NOT MEANT TO BE USED AS A FOUNDATION BUT A BASE!

now at first i tried it with a brush and it was AWFUL! the color was all wrong!! it made me look gray. the consistency was not streaky and it was very moisturizing just like the product promised. good spf but the only problem was the gray cast. lots of gurus claim that it goes away within a few minutes but mine didn't leave until noon (i applied it in the morning) but once the product does sink in it looks very very natural. i was rereading the product description on their direct only store and they say it can be used as a makeup BASE! meaninig prior to foundation! then it hit me.. use a small amount like a moisturizer (like the whole dot it on each section of your face and neck then spread) THEN apply on your foundation (i highly recommend laneige's crystal dual foundation). it will make your makeup last and last and last.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 3:00:00 PM More reviews by StephKatz1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfect cover gives me decent coverage but I love that it didn't break me out. Its staying power is pretty good as well. I don't like that it isn't very moisturizing but I just compensate by stacking with a moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2013 2:40:00 AM More reviews by justanne

I've been using this for more than a year now and I'd have to say, this is my favorite among all my bb creams. I bought it through a friend who sells korean cosmetics for around $14 or $15 for the full size. I really dont remember how much it was exactly but it was pretty affordable considering how much product it has. Now, First of all, the texture is lovely. It compliments my combination skin - I have an oily t zone while my cheeks are normal. I live in the tropics, so I oil up faster than I normally would when I stay in an air conditioned room. But I don't mind the dewy skin it gives me once it sets off. I really don't like my face to be looking super matte so I don't mind that its a bit dewy after a couple of hours. The place I live in is really warm, even when it's not summer it still is warm, so the high spf couldn't make me any more happier. I guess it still depends on how your skin is but so far it's faired okay with me. The coverage is also LOVE! It can go from light to semi full but definitely not full as I can still see some of my marks peeking through. I had a pretty bad case of acne last year so athough it has improved a lot, I'm still suffering the consequences of acne marks up to this date. This baby covers so well I only need two layers to be on the go, I don't even use concealers anymore. And lastly, the shade. Well i'm not so fond of the color as most korean bb creams are too gray but like I said, it adjusts on my skin tone in no time. I have fair skin with yellow undertones so if we are in the same color chart then it should work fine for you. I use the shade #23 in Natural Beige. So anyways, If you're looking to buy a high end western bb cream anytime soon, I highly suggest you give this a shot first. Its THAT good I swear! You can buy this off at cosmetics love. :) Try it, you'll love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2013 10:55:00 AM More reviews by dottori

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product runs around 29.99 and with the periodical 30% off (or 40% off end of season sale) it brings it down to a more wallet friendly price. With that being said would I buy this product again? Probably not and I'll explain why. Just to give you a bit of background info, I am NC 15-20 depending on the season, combination skin with more leverage towards dry side, and sensitive. I've used my fair share of korean BB creams and overall would rate Missha as one of the better formulas due to slower oxidation, more coverage, and higher spf. I would whole-heartedly recommend Missha perfect cover BB cream but only for oily-skinned gals. Dry-skin? I'd probably steer clear or make sure you exfoliate well everyday and stay moisturized to prevent what I call cracking. I'm subject to dry skin patches and many a foundations and BB creams tend to settle in the dried skin ridges thus exacerbating the visible flakes for a lack of better term. This isn't necessarily Missha's fault, maybe mine for inheriting my father's dry skin but the perfect cover isn't hydrating enough for me to want to repurchase. High spf? gimmicky you need alot of sunscreen to receive the appropriate protection. Brightening? Not really and I've used it for a year, my neck is still lighter than my face! Break-outs? Surprisingly no but I suspect Missha's white cure skincare system may be imparting negative juju on me. This isn't to say this BB cream is bad for all dry skinned girls but it left a subpar impression on me. I would in any case order a trial version on sale or a sample packet to try before committing 'cause you never know, it may be a real love affair. Sad to say it just wasn't working out in my case.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by ponc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the only BB cream I have tried so far so I have nothing else to compare it to. I have number 23, the darkest available at time of purchase. They have darker shades now. I am a NC35. The color doesn't match my skin tone at all. It was grayish when I first put it on, but the grayish tone goes away after awhile.
This product claims to do a lot of things for your skin. I am skeptical. I have gotten sunburns when wearing this BB cream. I went out for less than 2 hours. If it really has SPF 42, I should be able to go out for at least 14 hours (my skin starts to burn after 20 to 30 minutes in the sun with no sun protection). My skin didn't get whiter after using this.

This BB cream has medium coverage. It blurs out minor imperfections, but you can't hide acne with this. It is hard to put It on without using moisturizer first. It gives you a dewy look when you first put it on, but it makes your face look super oily by noon. Powder helps a little but not much. I have stopped using it because I can no longer stand the smell. Fragrance is too strong.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by acrobats

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am SO IMPRESSED. the lasting power is incredible and the coverage is great. it looks really natural and stays on almost all day. i apply it with a big round foundation brush (Tarte's) and then set it with a powder and a setting spray. i love it and have already rebought.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by jdhall89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I feel like I'm the last one to jump on the Asian BB cream bandwagon, but here I am!

I've had pretty bad luck with US drugstore TMs and BB creams since everything is so pink/neutral. I wear this in #27, and it's a pretty good match to my yellowish NC30ish skin tone. It doesn't oxidize much, if at all. I'd call the coverage "medium," but I use the tiniest amount to get nice sheer, even coverage. If I set with an HD powder, it will stay matte for about 8 hours. If I don't set, it's dewier, but it doesn't turn into a greaseball either.

It does have a bit of a scent, but not so much that it's bothersome. I don't think it's causing breakouts--I had a few small spots two days after I started using it, but everything has cleared up and I think it was a coincidence.

I like the product and I'm planning on buying the full size when my sample runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by dragongirl1111

I've tried almost every bb cream on the market, including very high-end brands. This is by far my favourite!

I have very sensitive aging skin with acne scars and areas of redness. This bb cream hides my imperfections so well that I use it in place of foundation. I'm also very sensitive to scented products and I never even noticed that there WAS a scent to this cream!

The colour is a bit odd (I chose 21) - looks almost like putty. But when I put it on my face, it blended in my my skintone perfectly. Having said that, I've ordered #13 (Milky Beige) just to try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2013 4:15:00 AM More reviews by Cactus_Pear

the coverage on this product is awesome. I have acne/acne scars/ red marks on my face and this stuff is full coverage on me. Seriously makes my skin look better than foundation does.

I hate the scent of it. Old lady.

I don't really like the way it feels, it doesn't feel light/dewey or have that "bb cream feel" that BB creams such as Boscia does. It feels heavy going on and the smell of it is just so awful to me. But the coverage and way it makes my skin feel, and how good it matches my skintone gives it 5 stars for me

for reference, I use shade 27 Honey beige. I wear MAC C4, NC40. In NARS I wear Santa Fe.
In the summer, I'm a shade too dark for 27 so I bought shade 31 Golden beige but it is wayy too dark for me, and orangey, so I mixed a little with 27 and it worked for me