December 21, 2014 | 1787 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Angled Eyeliner Brush

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2010 8:43:00 PM More reviews by emivnc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is definitely a good quality brush considering the cheap price tag, and I love that it has a bamboo handle - better for the environment! The bristles are nice and soft and it lasts well after multiple washings. However I found that the tip isn't as narrow as MAC 266 or the Quo angled liner brush, so I get a thicker line and have slightly less control over the amount of product that I apply. After purchasing the Quo brush I eventually stopped using this. I think it's better as a brow brush than liner and recommend spending the extra five or so dollars to get the Quo angled liner brush if you prefer a thinner, more controlled line. Definitely the best for the price, though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2010 1:32:00 PM More reviews by captainflamingo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I recently lost this and I need to get it again! It gave me perfect control and held the most perfect amount of liner for a sharp, winged look. The only gripe is that the handle is quite long, it gets awkward to use close to the mirror, which I need as I am nearsighted.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2010 11:20:00 AM More reviews by camilla8

I use this along with the wet n wild mega eyes eyeliner that gets rave reviews, and it works great! I don't have a lot of experience with eyeliner brushes, but I love this one and would defintely buy again. I looooove Ecotools brushes, pretty sure they are my fav brand and not too expensive!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2010 10:24:00 AM More reviews by yhpark0706

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is my HG eyeliner brush! it's so easy to use; you just cant mess up with this brush!! it's soft yet stiff enough to give you a percise line. its affordable and it's a pretty cute design:) I definetely recommend to beginners with eyeliners or even people who are really good with make up!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2010 10:08:00 AM More reviews by jodielauren1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Good quality brush for such a reasonable price. Doesn't shed and applies gel eyeliner and shadow well. The bristles are nice and soft but firm too. I like the reusable bag, although it's a bit cheap feeling, but the brush itself is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2010 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Yamada70

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This brush is actually a bit big. I was planning to use it as a brow brush if it didn't work well as an eyeliner, but I am quite happy using it as an eyeliner. It's soft & smooth, doesn't stab into my eye at all. I wash all my brushes before use, and this hasn't frayed at all. It picks up pigments quite well. For my asian eyes, it's a bit too big to use to do cat eyes. The handle is easy to hold & very light. The aluminium on it is not tacky like the chrome on some brushes. Definitely recommend this. <3

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2010 3:54:00 PM More reviews by bubblewrap831

I really like this eyeliner brush for the price. I wanted to buy a cheap one so that I could use it with my gel liner (the brush that came with it made a really thick line, which is too dramatic for some occasions). This one creates a clean precise, thin line. I also love using it wet with eyeshadows on days I don't feel like wearing eyeliner. This brush is comfortable to use and makes a really smooth flick for cat eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2010 12:04:00 AM More reviews by AMARIS178

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This works awesome

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2010 3:24:00 PM More reviews by fionaek

I love this brush, I got them in one of the ecotools brush sets and it is great, I like the softness and the texture of the brush. It's great!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2010 11:46:00 PM More reviews by vickywang

I like Ecotools brushes, I think they have high quality and good price. This is the only one I dont like. I am skilled at applying liquid and gel eyeliners, but somehow I just could not get a nice cat eye by using this bruse. It is the way too thick to draw a think and beautiful lines. I am disapponited by this brush. To be even the tiny brush comes with Sleek gel eyeliner works way better than this one.