Ecotools Powder Brush

4.5

Brushhhhh :]

on 11/17/2010 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

It's soft... and that's about it. It's too loose and floppy to put on powder. I'd rather save that money and put it towards a denser, softer brush from MAC.

on 11/11/2010 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

So soft. So good. And versatile!
I love this brush. It is one of the first brushes I've ever owned and I don't think I will ever buy another powder brush. And if I do, I am definitely repurchasing this. I just wish that there was a travel size because I do travel a lot and need touch ups every few hours or so. Despite that, this brush is awesome. It doesn't shed when I wash it and it carries the perfect amount of product.
I use it for my MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in C6, Rimmel Bronzer, and sometimes my Maybelline Loose Powder Foundation.

on 11/11/2010 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a very good brush especially for the price. The bristles are very soft. The size and fluufy-ness of the brush is perfect for applying setting powder in a light layer. It is a flatter brush. For a rounder fuller brush try the Sonia Kashuk pink powder brush

on 11/11/2010 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I've owned this brush for a few days and so far love it. The bristles are soft and not scratchy. I use this to apply my MAC Blot Powder in the pressed form. I plan on it trying it with some loose powders as well. I payed around $7.99 Canadian at Walmart. I like this much better than my Quo powder brush which I find scratchy. Can't beat the price of these brushes!

on 10/29/2010 4:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Eco tools Bamboo Powder Brush is really great for applying pressed and looser powder, even mineral foundation. I am a proud user and owner of so many eco tools brushes.. YES its DARN good and SUPER soft, and the brush does not shed like other some brands brushes even after you washed it and have it for more than a year and it does not scratch your face because of softness~ (based on own experience) xD.. you wouldnt regret buying it!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Amazing for applying loose powders. Did a great job with my Mac magically cool liquid powder in Cajun. Love how super soft it feels. Great price $7.99 from Walgreens. Great deal.

*Been using this for a week and it's so amazing. Does a perfect job with the Mac magically cool liquid powder. So Soft. You can't find a softer brush at this price! A great product & a steal!*

on 10/21/2010 1:33:00 AM

PROS: Inexpensive. Very soft. Comes in a pouch.

CONS: Comes out of the new pouch a bit more flat than you would think. I thought it would poof back out into a rounder shape.

on 10/20/2010 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I'm new to the makeup-brush-world but compared to my other cheap powder brush, this feels like heaven on my face. Super soft. Plus I like the fact that 1% of my puchase will go toward our planet. Will purchase again for sure.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this brush so much. It's so, so, so soft and it doesn't shed at all. I use it to put on my setting powder and sometimes blush if I want to use a tiny amount. It's a must have for me. If I ever lose it or if something terrible happens to it, I'd definitely buy another one.

on 10/17/2010 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This brush was definitely worth buying. When I first felt it I literally spent 5 minutes just rubbing it against my face because its so soft and the bristles are so fine. I have had this for about 5 months and I wash it regularly once a week and its still is soft to the touch. It picks up the perfect amount of product. I cannot describe how much I LOVE this brush.

Top Rated Ecotools Products