July 24, 2014 | 2121 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Powder Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2010 2:23:00 AM More reviews by LoPSiCLe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

This brush was definitely worth buying. When I first felt it I literally spent 5 minutes just rubbing it against my face because its so soft and the bristles are so fine. I have had this for about 5 months and I wash it regularly once a week and its still is soft to the touch. It picks up the perfect amount of product. I cannot describe how much I LOVE this brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by lavellex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So soft. Just the right density for applying powder to set your makeup. I lightly swirl this over my face after applying foundation/concealer to set. Before buying this, I tried using the ecotools blush brush to apply powder, but it's too dense to achieve a natural finish. However, this brush deposits the perfect amount of product. After applying, I've used to powder brush to buff out everything- gives a beautiful, airbrushed look.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2010 2:49:00 PM More reviews by jarynqimei

Super soft hair. i still remember how impresses i was when i first used this product.
its cost me around SGD9.80 ( i got it at a 20% off sale )
around usd 7.50?
it wont prick my skin at all, very good brush for such a reasonable price!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2010 4:53:00 PM More reviews by tingaling106

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great brush and such a great price.
Very soft bristles and is great for also applying liquid foundation.
I've had mine for about 5 months. I wash it every week and it still feels soft to the touch.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2010 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Victoiresecret

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this almost a year ago and I used to use it for my bronzer and setting powder. I don't use it for setting powder anymore (i prefer a kabuki or the ecotools bronzer brush for that since they're denser and buff the powder more evenly) but if you like to set your makeup with a fluffy brush this is perfect. What impresses me the most about this brush is that it's the only brush I can use out of my ENTIRE giant collection of brushes to apply blush. I've tried every single blush brush out there and this powder brush beats them all. I tie it with a rubber band in the middle of the brush hairs to make it smaller and denser and I can't explain how, but it puts on blush, bronzer and highlighter perfectly!!! Once you tie it with an elastic, you can shape it into an angled brush, a dome shaped brush (exactly like the 190 which I also own) and a blush brush! It`s like 4 brushes in 1! I own 2 of this brush so I can use one for blush and one for bronzer and highlighter and I haven`t seen either one shed a single hair! I love this brush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2010 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Lomelindi

Like everyone said, this is probably the best and softest powder brush you'll find without spending a small fortune on the higher-end brushes. I LOVE using this brush on my skin so, so much! It doesn't pick up a whole lot of powder at once, so it's great for gently swiping or stippling on some powder to set a foundation or to get rid of shine. It's also great for all-over use because it's gentle enough that it won't wipe away any concealer (or foundation) that you've already set down. I use the Ecotools kabuki brush for powder foundations though, so I'm not sure how well this one works in that aspect...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2010 7:29:00 AM More reviews by xsophiexx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

brilliant , no hairs have ever fallen out defo recommend to go buy one : )

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2010 9:31:00 AM More reviews by KillersandLiars

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried several powder brushes with both synthetic and natural fibers and surprise surprise this cheap one is my favorite. (Note: others I've tried include MAC, Urban Decay, Too Faced, Posh.) The handle is a wonderful light weight bamboo and the ferrule is nice and tight. Some cheaper powder brushes seem to be loose in the ferrule and a lot of bristles shed, but I've never experienced this with my EcoTools brush. I also love that the bristles are synthetic and the handle is bamboo, which is one of the best renewable materials around. I plan on picking up as many of the rest of the EcoTools brushes that I can to complete my collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 8:30:00 PM More reviews by joyousjoy88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Truly a great inexpensive and efficient powder brush. It has a bamboo handle that really feels sturdy and not cheap even though it has a cheap price. The bristles are really soft and does not itch my sensative skin. I have read that some don't think it picks up enough powder. However it picks ups a decent amount (actually it can pick up a lot with more dabbing). I really doubt you would want to dust a thick coating of powder on your face all at once anyways. Other PROS: does not shed, eco-friendly, packaging is in a zip-lock plastic (reusable), good size, NOT scratchy and very soft/gentle on the skin. Ladies in Canada, this is so much better than the Quo brush at SDM which are 2x the price for lower quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2010 2:34:00 PM More reviews by xoslshopaholic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I only have good things to say about this brush! Being only 15, I'm not able to spend tons of money on my makeup collection, despite how much I love it, and this brush is perfect for me. It's good to the earth, and cruelty-free which I LOVE because I recently found out how many companies do testing on animals, and i'm trying to get away from animal testing companies. It's soft, and huge, and picks up product amazingly. I couldn't stop brushing it on my face when I bought it, it sounds silly, but it's SO SOFT! It was insanely inexpensive, I bought mine for $6 CDN. I'm working on purchasing the entire line, this brush is amazing! I've washed it several times, and it hasn't shed yet. I'm very impressed with it, I would definitley buy it again If I had to.