April 19, 2014 | 859 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Powder Brush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2010 1:33:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Inexpensive. Very soft. Comes in a pouch.

CONS: Comes out of the new pouch a bit more flat than you would think. I thought it would poof back out into a rounder shape.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2010 8:16:00 PM More reviews by tashraf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm new to the makeup-brush-world but compared to my other cheap powder brush, this feels like heaven on my face. Super soft. Plus I like the fact that 1% of my puchase will go toward our planet. Will purchase again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2010 3:33:00 AM More reviews by walkfashionbaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this brush so much. It's so, so, so soft and it doesn't shed at all. I use it to put on my setting powder and sometimes blush if I want to use a tiny amount. It's a must have for me. If I ever lose it or if something terrible happens to it, I'd definitely buy another one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2010 2:23:00 AM More reviews by LoPSiCLe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

This brush was definitely worth buying. When I first felt it I literally spent 5 minutes just rubbing it against my face because its so soft and the bristles are so fine. I have had this for about 5 months and I wash it regularly once a week and its still is soft to the touch. It picks up the perfect amount of product. I cannot describe how much I LOVE this brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by lavellex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So soft. Just the right density for applying powder to set your makeup. I lightly swirl this over my face after applying foundation/concealer to set. Before buying this, I tried using the ecotools blush brush to apply powder, but it's too dense to achieve a natural finish. However, this brush deposits the perfect amount of product. After applying, I've used to powder brush to buff out everything- gives a beautiful, airbrushed look.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2010 2:49:00 PM More reviews by jarynqimei

Super soft hair. i still remember how impresses i was when i first used this product.
its cost me around SGD9.80 ( i got it at a 20% off sale )
around usd 7.50?
it wont prick my skin at all, very good brush for such a reasonable price!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2010 4:53:00 PM More reviews by tingaling106

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great brush and such a great price.
Very soft bristles and is great for also applying liquid foundation.
I've had mine for about 5 months. I wash it every week and it still feels soft to the touch.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2010 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Victoiresecret

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this almost a year ago and I used to use it for my bronzer and setting powder. I don't use it for setting powder anymore (i prefer a kabuki or the ecotools bronzer brush for that since they're denser and buff the powder more evenly) but if you like to set your makeup with a fluffy brush this is perfect. What impresses me the most about this brush is that it's the only brush I can use out of my ENTIRE giant collection of brushes to apply blush. I've tried every single blush brush out there and this powder brush beats them all. I tie it with a rubber band in the middle of the brush hairs to make it smaller and denser and I can't explain how, but it puts on blush, bronzer and highlighter perfectly!!! Once you tie it with an elastic, you can shape it into an angled brush, a dome shaped brush (exactly like the 190 which I also own) and a blush brush! It`s like 4 brushes in 1! I own 2 of this brush so I can use one for blush and one for bronzer and highlighter and I haven`t seen either one shed a single hair! I love this brush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2010 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Lomelindi

Like everyone said, this is probably the best and softest powder brush you'll find without spending a small fortune on the higher-end brushes. I LOVE using this brush on my skin so, so much! It doesn't pick up a whole lot of powder at once, so it's great for gently swiping or stippling on some powder to set a foundation or to get rid of shine. It's also great for all-over use because it's gentle enough that it won't wipe away any concealer (or foundation) that you've already set down. I use the Ecotools kabuki brush for powder foundations though, so I'm not sure how well this one works in that aspect...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2010 7:29:00 AM More reviews by xsophiexx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

brilliant , no hairs have ever fallen out defo recommend to go buy one : )