November 28, 2014 | 1943 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Powder Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2010 4:50:00 AM More reviews by BabyAdore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Eco tools Bamboo Powder Brush is really great for applying pressed and looser powder, even mineral foundation. I am a proud user and owner of so many eco tools brushes.. YES its DARN good and SUPER soft, and the brush does not shed like other some brands brushes even after you washed it and have it for more than a year and it does not scratch your face because of softness~ (based on own experience) xD.. you wouldnt regret buying it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Amazing for applying loose powders. Did a great job with my Mac magically cool liquid powder in Cajun. Love how super soft it feels. Great price $7.99 from Walgreens. Great deal.

*Been using this for a week and it's so amazing. Does a perfect job with the Mac magically cool liquid powder. So Soft. You can't find a softer brush at this price! A great product & a steal!*

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2010 1:33:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Inexpensive. Very soft. Comes in a pouch.

CONS: Comes out of the new pouch a bit more flat than you would think. I thought it would poof back out into a rounder shape.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2010 8:16:00 PM More reviews by tashraf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm new to the makeup-brush-world but compared to my other cheap powder brush, this feels like heaven on my face. Super soft. Plus I like the fact that 1% of my puchase will go toward our planet. Will purchase again for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2010 3:33:00 AM More reviews by walkfashionbaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this brush so much. It's so, so, so soft and it doesn't shed at all. I use it to put on my setting powder and sometimes blush if I want to use a tiny amount. It's a must have for me. If I ever lose it or if something terrible happens to it, I'd definitely buy another one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2010 2:23:00 AM More reviews by LoPSiCLe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

This brush was definitely worth buying. When I first felt it I literally spent 5 minutes just rubbing it against my face because its so soft and the bristles are so fine. I have had this for about 5 months and I wash it regularly once a week and its still is soft to the touch. It picks up the perfect amount of product. I cannot describe how much I LOVE this brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2010 7:37:00 PM More reviews by lavellex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

So soft. Just the right density for applying powder to set your makeup. I lightly swirl this over my face after applying foundation/concealer to set. Before buying this, I tried using the ecotools blush brush to apply powder, but it's too dense to achieve a natural finish. However, this brush deposits the perfect amount of product. After applying, I've used to powder brush to buff out everything- gives a beautiful, airbrushed look.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2010 2:49:00 PM More reviews by jarynqimei

Super soft hair. i still remember how impresses i was when i first used this product.
its cost me around SGD9.80 ( i got it at a 20% off sale )
around usd 7.50?
it wont prick my skin at all, very good brush for such a reasonable price!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2010 4:53:00 PM More reviews by tingaling106

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great brush and such a great price.
Very soft bristles and is great for also applying liquid foundation.
I've had mine for about 5 months. I wash it every week and it still feels soft to the touch.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2010 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Victoiresecret

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this almost a year ago and I used to use it for my bronzer and setting powder. I don't use it for setting powder anymore (i prefer a kabuki or the ecotools bronzer brush for that since they're denser and buff the powder more evenly) but if you like to set your makeup with a fluffy brush this is perfect. What impresses me the most about this brush is that it's the only brush I can use out of my ENTIRE giant collection of brushes to apply blush. I've tried every single blush brush out there and this powder brush beats them all. I tie it with a rubber band in the middle of the brush hairs to make it smaller and denser and I can't explain how, but it puts on blush, bronzer and highlighter perfectly!!! Once you tie it with an elastic, you can shape it into an angled brush, a dome shaped brush (exactly like the 190 which I also own) and a blush brush! It`s like 4 brushes in 1! I own 2 of this brush so I can use one for blush and one for bronzer and highlighter and I haven`t seen either one shed a single hair! I love this brush!