April 16, 2014 | 948 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Blush Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Kandiefashion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love love !!!!

these are FABULOUS!!!! Super SOFT ....AND DENSE !

now i love my Mac brushes .. but if your starting out and dont have a MAC budget ....these are great ...i just touch my face to them ...lol....soooo sooffttff :)

worth a buy :) i love them all

I have many foundation brushes ....and i bought one from this line...I dident have the shedding problem like the other swapper ....but i did have a smell problem....now it may have been due to me ....i ma have left it to dry in my make up drawer :s ....so it has a stale smell

i tossed it and never bought another.... only because i have many ...so if any other swappers have them problem ...im not sure

xox Nat

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2011 12:42:00 PM More reviews by xiue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a blush brush and found this to be the cheapest option at Walmart. I always loved how these looked but have never tried! Seeing as I needed a brush that didn't break the bank (like my usual Sephora) I decided to give this a try.

Packaging, construction, feel and application are all pretty good! Sephora doesn't even package their brushes so I love how this comes with a plastic casing I can reuse when I transport! The back has a thing to just slip it in, and there's the option of putting right back in the sealed pouch area. Love that. The Bristles are really soft and keep shape without fallout so far (expected neither of these since it's so cheap). I guess I got a good one since some reviewers seem to have issues with this area.

The only thing is, is that I would rather use this as a contour brush since round brushes would be better to buff around blush. I'll use this for now as a bronzer/contour/blush brush until I get another type for blush application :) It does a good job without problems but I just want it to be even easier!

I will definitely go looking for other EcoTool brushes for eye/powder make up.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by QWERTY2345

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Why are people rating this so high? It's too dense for a blush brush, not fluffy like a blush brush should be. You can easily overdo your blush with this brush because the bristles are packed tightly, therefore making it too easy to pick up too much blush. It's also hard to blend in blush due to its denseness. If you want a great drugstore blush brush, go for the Essence of Beauty brushes at CVS. I still give it 3 stars because it can be used for face powder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2011 1:41:00 AM More reviews by kellirae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Just got this brush since Rite Aid has them bogo this week. I really like it and only ended up paying four dollars for it. You can't beat that ! This brush is soft, but dense enough for my blush application. The only problem I've seen with this line of brushes, is they arnt consistent in the making of them. They differ quite a lot, even though its the same brush. I just looked them over closely and got the brush that looked the best = )

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2011 4:09:00 AM More reviews by sammin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

It appears I buck the trend here, since I detest this brush. I bought it based on the predominantly positive reviews here on MUA, but using this brush has been nothing but an unpleasant experience.

Firstly, this brush doesn't hold its shape. Let me explain: when I push the bristles to one side with my finger, they don't spring back. Instead, the bristles stay leaning to one side. Does anyone else's do this, or did I get a bum version? If a brush doesn't hold its shape, it cannot apply or buff cheek colour properly -- instead, I find this brush smears colour around unevenly, no matter how light a hand I use. Also, this brush is nigh impossible to clean. Even after washing, it smells of soap and I never really feel all the blush powder washes out. I DO NOT recommend this brush at all, even if it is cheap. Do. Not. Buy.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 2:56:00 PM More reviews by stacey0125

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this brush at my local Wal-Mart, and I have to that for a drugstore brush this is amazing! It is so soft as a lot of other users have mentioned. that is one of the reasons I love it so much. It feels so nice and smooth on your face, and it applies blush very nicely, I have also used this as a bronzer brush and it works great for that as well. I really like this brand so far. I think I will be trying more of their brushes because based on this one they are amazing!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by LovesTheWay2Go

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this brush as a beginning brush for contouring, after seeing how great EcoTool's retractable kabuki is.

I don't absolutely love this blush brush, since it only performs averagely for me. I basically only bought this brush because it was the cheapest one at Ulta that I could find that was actually potentially worth spending money on. The bristles on this brush are soft, but I find the shape of the brush hard to word with since it's a bit pointy and not as round as I would have liked. I would recommend this to a beginner, but if you are really looking for a high quality brush for contouring, then I would have to recommend MAC's 109 even though it's much pricier.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2011 12:22:00 AM More reviews by amaizeingndn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am on the fence with this one. I normally really like ecotools brushes, but this one just isn't that great for me. I don't love that it's kind of tapered, almost pointy. I feel like it's a little harder to blend b/c it puts too much of a concentration of blush in one spot. also, my blush seems to be going on a little streaky with it, and I've never had that problem before. however, the hair is super soft, and I haven't had any problems with shedding. I just think I might prefer a a more round brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2011 7:52:00 PM More reviews by bstorm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can tell I'm already going to be a huge fan of Ecotools. I randomly saw this at Ulta, so I came home and checked out the brand on MUA. It had such good reviews that I decided to purchase the blush brush and the bronzer brush. Unfortunately, my Ulta was sold out of the bronzer brush - which must be a testament to how good it is! Anyway, the blush brush is fantastic. It is so soft, tapered a bit, applies my blush like a dream and blends well. I'm impressed - and it's such a good price. I'll be trying many more Ecotools products for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by mi2092

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought one couple years ago but hardly ever use it. I once blamed myself for wasting money on this useless product. It's so cheap, how could it be good?! One day, I was in a rush and found that all my brushes I washed the night before are still wet. I had no choice but to use this one. Surprisingly, my coworkers told me my makeup looks softer and more even. That's when I realized how good this brush is. And I almost miss out!! Trust me, this brush beats a lot of higher price brands. So soft so durable yet pick up the right amount of product. Spending less money on the right product. Why not?!