July 30, 2014 | 1855 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Posietint

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2011 2:26:00 PM More reviews by snow7kids

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I do like this and have come to the conclusion that I need to buy the full size soon. I've been living of big samples and smaller versions from kits for a few months. I have Benetint, which is okay but I like this better. I use this on my cheeks ( I layer different stuff on my cheeks so it's not my main color...though it could be if needed)...but my main use of this in on my eyes. Pink eyeshadow really flatters my eyes but finding a good pink is hard and I often turn to blush.. I use my primer, put Posietint over that as a wash of color....I can leave it at that or what I usually do is add my eyecolor over it...which at the moment is Charlotte Ronson's Dani palette...I like the pink in that kit...actually all the colors are great if you have green eyes. using Posietint on my eyelids does cause a slight stinging sensation (not all the time) but it goes away quickly.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2011 4:37:00 PM More reviews by AbbeyDawn4552

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

Whilst this product is expensive, I do love the colour of it, its such a pretty poppy petaly flowery colour! It goes reallIy well with my fair skin. I do find Benefit products very expensive but I would consider buying a full sized version of this (Mine is a mini one from the "Finding Mr Bright" kit) I mainly actually use this on my lips more than my cheeks at the moment, I dont know why people are complaining of a weird taste..mine has no taste whatsoever! I love this as a lip stain, its a little bit lighter than my natural colour, and evens out my lip colour loads but still looks SUPER natural. I would especialy recommend this for fair skinned people. As a cheek stain its also pretty but if find that the action of puttting it on my cheeks and rubbing it in makes my cheeks go a bit red and i always panic and think that theyre gonna stay that way (though of course they dont) but its still lovely as a cheek stain too. This is the only one of the "tints" from Benefit that I ahave ever been interested in buying, as the others didnt look like the right sort of colours for me. The colour is also very buildable which I like! So i'm very pleased to have this product, but i think i could live without it. I think if i buy a full version of this it willl be using my points from my loyalty card as a "reward" for myself...for doing absolutely nothting! =) x

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2011 3:39:00 AM More reviews by doubleclicks

I have been using Posietint for over a year now, and I must say that I love this blush for its ability to stay on for long hours! previously, I used an ordinary powder blush but it fell off within a few hours. With Posietint, I never have to worry that.
I am a fair skinned Asian and I have to careful about applying Posietint, lest I apply too much and appear having clown cheeks. I like to use my fingertips to apply, instead of the recommended method of using the brush directly on the face. It helps me to control how much liquid to apply onto my face.
I also love this as a lip stain - I do not need to reapply as many times.
All in all, a wonderful and innovative product! Worth every cent IMO. Will be trying out Cha Cha Tint once this runs out :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by lehzheng

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Okay, like most of the peopl here, i did NOT enjoy the results on my cheeks. with lips, it was good coz it lasted a good long while, but on the cheeks? hard to blend with fingers and the product dried way too quickly on my foundation. One day I decided to use my ecotools brush to blend it and surprise! wonderful results! Granted my brush is too big so my entire cheek was covered after buffing it in. On the plus side? LASTED me a good 15 hours on the cheeks with no retouch at all! A big first for me! and I've tried all the blushes department and drug store alike. At the very most, they would last for a good 5 hours, but then disappear or fade. This fades but you can still see it after 14 hours! Now THIS is a good brush!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by GetLowxX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I have wanted to try this product for a while and recently got a decent sized sample. While I think this color is very pretty, it doesn't show up very well on my cheeks. It usually takes about six dots on each cheek to get some faint form of the bubblegum pink color of this to show up, so I stopped bothering to use it as a cheek tint. However, I do LOVE the way it looks on my lips. It enhances them and turns them into a soft, rosy shade. The taste is not that great at first, but it goes away quickly. I just set it with some Aquaphor and am good to go! Besides that, it lasts through kissing my boyfriend and that's always a major plus!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 5:45:00 PM More reviews by jjay7381

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wish I had discovered Benefits tints before I got really into MAC blushes. The tints feel SO much better on my skin and blend really well for me. You need to be quick about rubbing/blending it into your skin, but as long as you are it leaves a really nice finish that lasts all day. The color can be built up really nicely so it works for both daytime and nighttime. I don't have to worry about this making me look like a scary clown if the lighting isn't perfect in my room in the morning. A little goes a long way with this stuff. The packaging is really cute and much easier to find space for in my makeup bag than be big thing of powder blush. Basically, I LOVE this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by ari496

this is such a cute cheek tint. its like a blush highlighter stain and tint all in one. its such a delicate girly color, reminiscent of bubble gum. it looks great on my pale skin. i bought this along with benetint and high beam in a mini kit for just $15 and will repurchase the regular size when i run out. i loved both this and high beam, but not benetint. i also dont recommend using these on your lips, they taste so bad!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2011 9:41:00 AM More reviews by songforafriend

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is to me better than Benetint, but I'm still not a fan. I like how the colour of Posietint is milkier and that the texture is thicker, but I still find this stuff hard to deal with and can never get it to look right even after much experimentation. At least with Posietint the stain is not as obvious as Benetint if you mess up (which for me is basically every time), that's one good thing about it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2011 12:53:00 PM More reviews by crazycoolgurl123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this stain in a trio with benetint and high beam, and I like this one the best. It doesn't really show up well on my cheeks, but on my lips its the perfect pinky natural color. I love this and when I use up the mini I think i'll buy the full size despite the price. The only downside is that unlike benetint it doesn't have a nice scent which I wish it did. But whatever! I can't wait to rock this at school!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2011 12:09:00 PM More reviews by jueykang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love the color of Posietint! In the bottle, it looks like a vivid bubblegum pink, but on the cheeks, it comes up as a soft, gorgeous pink. You have to blend fast though, or else it leaves a streak on your skin. On the lips, I find that it enhances my naturally pigmented lips, but adds a bit more of a pink tint. Love!