November 28, 2014 | 1939 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase paste

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2013 4:31:00 AM More reviews by Arianeet

Pros
-a little goes a long way
-covers blemishes when you apply
-brightens
Cons
-Terrible colour selection
-too pink toned
-very cakey with or without powder over top
-becomes blotchy after about 1 hour

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2013 6:51:00 PM More reviews by lizardfield

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is probably my favorite concealer.

Pros: does a great job at brightening, is good for heavy coverage, a little goes a long way
Cons: does crease as the day progresses but for the most part that's unnoticeable (you'd have to look closely in the mirror), isn't the greatest packaging (they provide a scoop but using the concave end to get the product out would get product stuck in the spoon, so I would use it backwards, but then just ended up using my fingers), gets lighter as the day progresses (I would get self-conscious about this but people would say they either didn't notice or only did when I asked), photographs light

I used to just use this but now I use Collection 2000 all under my eyes and the tiniest bit of Erase Paste right where it's darkest. The pros outweigh the cons, in my opinion. I haven't found a better under-eye concealer.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2013 12:59:00 AM More reviews by heh8787

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for a long time and I have no idea why! I just recently realized that I really don't like this and that it was time to look for something else. I don't know if the skin under my eyes has gotten drier or what, but this concealer looks very cakey and dry and it settles into fine lines that I didn't even know I had and that are not even visible when I don't have any concealer on. That is not good. Plus, the packaging is terrible. The pot is unsanitary and I had to buy a concealer brush in order to use this. This would probably be a good concealer to use on blemishes, but definitely not on under eye circles, which is what I use concealer for.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by mswoyer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is great at covering my dark under eye circles, but it looks super cakey. A little goes a long way, but no matter what it still looks cakey.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2013 8:53:00 PM More reviews by kmm82512

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought Erase Paste in #1 (Fair) for concealing my very noticeable purple/blue-ish under-eye circles. I like its strong coverage, but once it's dry... boy, is it dry! It looks cakey no matter what I put on underneath it. Primer, eye cream, moisturizer... nothing can seem to prevent it from accentuating my bumps and fine lines. I know there's no such thing as a 100% crease-proof concealer for under the eyes (other than Photoshop!), but I have used concealers, including drugstore concealers at 1/3 the price, that didn't crease nearly as much as this one. It's far from being the worst I've tried, though. I still like its opaqueness and slight peachy tint to hide the blue undertones, but I wish it had more moisture to it. I'm sure it would be much better for those with oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by nlt87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in #2 and I love it I switched over to benefits erase paste in November because I used pixies corrector from target and everytime I went they never had it so I purchased this instead at ulta. Its great its super creamy, it brightens the under eye area, I still have to apply concealed after just not as much. Also a small amount of this will be good enough for both eyes, I usually dip my finger once and have enough for both eyes so this little jar will last you a while. I've had mine since November and still haven't made a dent in it. You need to set this with a powder though because it does tend to settle into fine lines, that's the only down side though but the again its basically like that for any corrector or concealed they all tend to crease no matter what it claims. I'm for sure purchasing this again whenever this runs out. It is pricey I think I paid $22-$23 for it but for how long it'll last you its worth it, this jar very well may last you about 9 months ish.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Bjet

I really like this product it neutralizes my dark eye circles well enough they *almost* disappear! I use this under my makeup forever full cover concealer which used to be the only thing I used under my eye however it doesn't brighten my eye it just covers the circles. The erase paste however brightens my eye area and after putting full cover on it makes me look a lot more awake.

You also only need the tiniest amount !!! If you use too much it will cake and settle into fine lines and it will feel too heavy. I asked for a sample and the SA gave me a dime size amount and it lasted me a whole month (why should I purchase LOL? and imagine the full size will prob last a good yr and a half!)

Also another thing is you MUST set it with powder as soon as you got all your concealing done because it will start to settle into fine lines and cake.

packaging sucks because I tend to dab too much.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2013 12:24:00 PM More reviews by foxyknox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

PRO:
-I got the small tub for 10$ which is an awesome deal for the amount given. I found it super cheap.
-The packaging is adorable visually but I hate tubs because the makeup gets really dirty. It would be better with a pump.
-Super creamy texture
-Small so it can be carried everywhere
-Medium coverage

CON:
-I don't know why but this basically melted off of my face after an hour which is WEIRD because I have dry skin so this has never happened to me. I wanted to fall in love with it so bad but it just didn't work for me. Otherwise its a good product, just not for me.
-It creases and cakes A LOT if you aren't good with makeup application.
-You have to dab it on; not rub.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 3:42:00 AM More reviews by insuline

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i have dark circles with some puffiness around my eyes, and tried absolutely every popular brand. i was looking for something just for my under eye area not for anywhere else, because this only works that way. if you use it for your blemishes it covers for just a minute but later it starts to pop up whats under so, i use the boi-ling concealer for blemishes and other things which i want to hide on my face and this one for under eyes. i use a mineralized powder over it to finish and stays nearly all day. Love this one :))

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 9:02:00 AM More reviews by mizzjennyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This product is ahh-mazing. I didn't have high hopes looking at the tub thinking it was maybe too dark (I got this in medium and I am NC25) but a little applied underneath my eyes instantly "erased" any darkness and brightened the area visibly. Like magic! Excellent concealer on dark spots as well. The melon undertone to this concealer is great for neutralizing brown-ness on the face, which is why I got the concealer in the first place.