Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush

4.7

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have had this brush now for about a year and love it. It has not shed while cleaning or applying makeup and it is very gentle on the skin. Ive read other reviews that it tends to streak and in my experience it did but I want to attribute that to the lack of a primer. I don't experience it now after using a primer. The handle is supposed to be ergonomic but my hand does cramp a bit as I blend and blend my makeup. I do wish that it was bigger just to make the application process of foundation faster.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

I love this brush! I use it with MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation; Revlon Colorstay foundation, and even cream foundation. It's a very dense brush and blends extremely well! I definitely recommend this brush to those looking for a good foundation brush!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Like the previous reviewer I also bought this for contouring but it was not a good brush for that! I use this with liquid foundation and it blends it out beautifully. I have now problems with hair falling out, this brush just takes a little longer than the others to dry after washing, I've had mine for over a year now and I love it!

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

i bought this brush because I wanted a new contouring brush. I didn't realize how dense it was and so it doesn't work very well for that. I tried it this morning with my liquid foundation. Wow. I've heard people rave about this or that brush giving a flawless finish, but I was always skeptical. But this brush made me a true believer. My foundation looked beautiful. I do think it sucked up a lot of foundation. I noticed someone else said to dampen it first so I will try that. For a $15 brush it is excellent. This was my first Sonia Kashuk brush. (I do not live close to a target.) It won't be my last. Also love the handle.

12/5/11 Update: I have to mention that I own two S. Kashuk brushes and both have come apart and had to be glued. I've treated them the same as all my other brushes and these were the only ones that came apart.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I LOVE this brush! I use it every day to apply my foundation! I can stipple the foundation of blend it in with circular motions and it looks flawless. I do lightly mist the bristles with water, so that probably helps, but this brush is AMAZING, especially for the price. Sonia Kashuk is a wonderful brand. I highly recommend this brush to anyone.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing Product, recomend it to everyone!!

I got this in a swap and wanted to use it for liquid foundation but it applies very streaky. It is good for sheer blushes though.
I believe this brush would be best for cream products but I'm not a fan of them so I do not know how it compares.

I love how the brush looks and feels as well as how soft the bristles are. However, this brush takes a full day to dry which can be annoying at times.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I was looking for a good flat top brush to apply my liquid and cream foundations with after trying other brushes and methods of application. I found this Sonia Kasuk brush at Target for $15.00 and being on the budget I am, couldn't pass it up.

This brush is one of the softest brushes I've used. It applies the product like a dream and leaves a perfect finish on my face. After multiple washings the brush is still perfectly in tact and just as soft as when I bought it.

I would recommend this brush to anyone and everyone!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I finally bought this brush! I love it for my MAC Studio Fix Powder. It blends it like a dream, the brush is sooo soft. I washed it before using it with baby shampoo and it does take a day or so to dry. It didn't shed, bleed, or change shape. I love the long handle and the shape! You can find it in Target stores and costs about $15. I definitely recommend this to everyone! (:

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I use this brush to apply my liquid foundation. It does seem to get dirty really quickly, but I wash my brushes frequently anyways so it's not a big deal! I think the brush has a very classy, elegant look which might sound strange but I love the way the handle looks!
Stippling with this brush has made my foundation look flawwwless!

Popular Makeup Brushes