October 21, 2014 | 1659 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Cheekers Blush

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2006 6:59:00 AM More reviews by hounddog1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have one of these in Deep Plum and I like it even though it smells. I like the smell too. Deep plum is not really deep plum but pink. Most drugstore and departmentstore blushers feel dry and powdery on my dry cheeks but I dont get that dryness feeling with this, maybe because this is nicely pigmented so you dont need to layer so much. Best drugstore blush so far. I did not like Wetn Wild and Jane as they felt really powdery on me. Other blushers I can wear are Chanel, Clinique and Kanebo. Dior and Lancome were all so bad & drying for me, too! I would repurchase covergirl cheekers. UPDATE: This blush has no staying power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2006 5:10:00 AM More reviews by fag_hag

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For a drugstore find, this is actually quite surprising. I've tried NARS, MAC, Estee Lauder and L'Oreal blushes but this one's really not bad. For everyday, I keep reaching out for Rose Silk and PLumberry Glow. I like the way these make me glow and they add just a sheer wash of color on cheeks. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2006 8:41:00 PM More reviews by angellbing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I ran out of my usual blush and bought this on a whim, since it was cheap. I wasn't thrilled about it, but it was okay. The color I got was a little brighter on my skin than in the package, and the brush it came with is pretty shoddy (as usual). I use my own brush, but the pan is so small, it's hard to get much out of it. Overall, not the worst blush I've tried, but definitely not the greatest.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2006 4:07:00 PM More reviews by cjekelly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product streaked badly. It was not smooth at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2006 1:44:00 PM More reviews by brooksbelle

I keep coming back to this product over and over again. You just can't beat the color selection and price. The texture is quite nice and goes on smoothly. There is some shimmer to it, but it's a moderate amount. The one BIG drawback is the smell--just like all the CG products from the '80's--CLOYING!!! Oh well, just hold your nose and enjoy the colors and the savings!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2005 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Sunshine00

I looooooooooooooove this blush!!! This is the only blush that stays on my face for a long period of time and i love the colour. I've tried others but they don't have the same effect. I use Classic Pink! I always get compliments on in and people are shocked when i tell them it's cover girl. It's cheap too, like $5 CAD. I have combo-acne prone skin and this doesn't make me break out at all!! Thanks CoverGirl!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2005 1:14:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

I will buy "Snow Plum" (a very frosty ultra-pale pink) again because it works great as a cheap, hard-to-mess-up highlighter on my LLL-MMM/AAB complexion. But there are better DG blushes out there. These come in a nice variety of colors, but also: tend to be poorly pigmented; have a bad, chalky/dry texture and chunky, obvious-looking shimmer bits; are packaged in space-consuming old-school compacts with totally useless brushes; have the strongest perfumey scent I have ever encounted in a cosmetics brand. Please check out Milani or Jane for quality, low-cost blushes. They are so much more finely-milled, pigmented and have no scent whatsoever. Plus, you get a lot more product for approximately the same price. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2005 11:11:00 PM More reviews by rpgoodwin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have tried lots of blushes, including Estee Lauder, Clinique, and Nars, and I keep coming back to Cheekers. The Soft Sable shade is subtle and flattering, and Honey Rose is a pretty neutral pink that is perfect for summer. Yes, they smell bad and get used up pretty quickly, but they're cheap! and the quality and colors are very good for a drugstore product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2005 11:23:00 AM More reviews by irish798

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

OK-these do have that "Noxema" smell but it does dissipate over time--is strongest when the product is new and you can't smell it when it is on your face. The colors are nicely pigmented and go on smoothly. For a drugstore blush these are great.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2005 5:25:00 PM More reviews by orchard20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This smells very strong! The color I have is natural rose and the color isn't bad, I just can't stand the smell! I won't purchase again.