April 19, 2014 | 1784 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Cheekers Blush

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2006 4:07:00 PM More reviews by cjekelly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product streaked badly. It was not smooth at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2006 1:44:00 PM More reviews by brooksbelle

I keep coming back to this product over and over again. You just can't beat the color selection and price. The texture is quite nice and goes on smoothly. There is some shimmer to it, but it's a moderate amount. The one BIG drawback is the smell--just like all the CG products from the '80's--CLOYING!!! Oh well, just hold your nose and enjoy the colors and the savings!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2005 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Sunshine00

I looooooooooooooove this blush!!! This is the only blush that stays on my face for a long period of time and i love the colour. I've tried others but they don't have the same effect. I use Classic Pink! I always get compliments on in and people are shocked when i tell them it's cover girl. It's cheap too, like $5 CAD. I have combo-acne prone skin and this doesn't make me break out at all!! Thanks CoverGirl!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2005 1:14:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

I will buy "Snow Plum" (a very frosty ultra-pale pink) again because it works great as a cheap, hard-to-mess-up highlighter on my LLL-MMM/AAB complexion. But there are better DG blushes out there. These come in a nice variety of colors, but also: tend to be poorly pigmented; have a bad, chalky/dry texture and chunky, obvious-looking shimmer bits; are packaged in space-consuming old-school compacts with totally useless brushes; have the strongest perfumey scent I have ever encounted in a cosmetics brand. Please check out Milani or Jane for quality, low-cost blushes. They are so much more finely-milled, pigmented and have no scent whatsoever. Plus, you get a lot more product for approximately the same price. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2005 11:11:00 PM More reviews by rpgoodwin

I have tried lots of blushes, including Estee Lauder, Clinique, and Nars, and I keep coming back to Cheekers. The Soft Sable shade is subtle and flattering, and Honey Rose is a pretty neutral pink that is perfect for summer. Yes, they smell bad and get used up pretty quickly, but they're cheap! and the quality and colors are very good for a drugstore product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2005 11:23:00 AM More reviews by irish798

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

OK-these do have that "Noxema" smell but it does dissipate over time--is strongest when the product is new and you can't smell it when it is on your face. The colors are nicely pigmented and go on smoothly. For a drugstore blush these are great.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2005 5:25:00 PM More reviews by orchard20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This smells very strong! The color I have is natural rose and the color isn't bad, I just can't stand the smell! I won't purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2005 6:58:00 PM More reviews by potions_mistress

Had to use a bigger, softer brush to apply it because the one it comes with is stiff and puts too much on. I have this in Rock N' Rose and it looks very nice, especially when muted by my powder. But once I run out I don't think I'll buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2005 4:25:00 AM More reviews by crazylazy1004

Horrible dinky brush and the powder itself smells REALLY bad; like old great-granny makeup from the 40's or something. I only used it for a grand total of 3 minutes. After the first and only application, I promptly scrubbed it off. Being a person who is highly sensitive to scent, I just HAD to get rid of it. Would never buy again even if you paid me to.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2005 8:15:00 AM More reviews by preppymrazlover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Buy this and throw out the brush. I have this in Pretty Peach and I've been using it for 2 years and I'm just in love. I also sometimes use Plumberry Glow, which is high shimmer and high pigment, so you don't need alot of this. I like this. There isn't anything special about it, but I love pretty peach. For 3.99, you get what you pay for.