April 24, 2014 | 1367 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - CG Smoothers Concealer

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2010 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Seadoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

Pros: creamy, doesn't cake, nice to have a lipstick type tube
Cons: the light color has a bit too much pink for my skin color, the coverage is on the sheer side (it's gone almost as soon as I apply it).

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by some1ukno

Like most reviewers mentioned, this product is super cakey :(. I also just don't like the color, maybe it's just me, but the tone is kind of cold and grey ish :/. It conceals, but looks unnatural on my skin because it is gives off that unhealthy grey ish tone. You definitely need some kind of powder or foundation to cover over this cakey concealer (and there still will be a high chance the cakey-ness wills till be there). I BET ON MY BUTT that there is a concealer in this world that is better than this one. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Makeup7addict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have dark circles from my sleepless nights due to school and i use this concealer and top it off with powder and it does a great job covering everything up.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2010 7:31:00 PM More reviews by blinblinqueen

i love how creamy this is...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by smilekey

I like this product but not enough to buy it again. The cons of the product when i used it was that it was sort of hard to blend and caked if you applied it over what you have already applied. Other then that its good and covered alot:D they do not have much of a selection for skin colors , so when i bought this it was a little to bright for my skin , but now it maches . it is really cakey at first so i had took a dampish towl and patted to make it look less cakey .

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2010 3:19:00 PM More reviews by xxdreamer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

It glided on smoothly, however it was hard to blend and did not have much coverage at all. If you put on a little more, it'll look cakey and again, even more hard to blend.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2010 1:00:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddictEK

i like this concealer. it's not amazing or anything, because it does settle in my fine lines under my eyes, but it has nice coverage. so i tend not to use it under my eyes, but i love the 'illuminator' (something like that) shade to use as a highlighter, it's gorgous and lights up my face! so i recommend to get it for that, but as an under-eye concealer? not really.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by moni11246

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVED this concealer
First off, if you have oily skin, this is not for you. It is specifically targeted at people with dry skin. I have normal skin, and it glides on easily, and it easily blend-able. I covers well and a little goes a long way. If you put too much on, then it'll look caked on. I never have to reapply it, and i wear it for about 13 hours each day. it comes off easy and it doesn't clog my pores of irritate my sensitive skin. Well done Cover girl!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2010 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Preciosajade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this concealer, Its the PERFECT color of my skin!!! and it blind pretty good but i put some before my foundation & After! So i would recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 12:05:00 PM More reviews by XomakeupjunkyXo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This will conceal anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I rarely have to reapply. The color matches so well. I couldn't believe the quality, considering I've tried everything from dream mousse to physician's formula. I use this in conjunction with my advanced radiance liquid foundation and NYC powder. It makes for a full coverage look.