April 21, 2014 | 1283 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Towel

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2012 1:33:00 AM More reviews by insanity89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

AWESOME!!!!!!! I bought this a few weeks ago based on the reviews. works really well. showers arent the same without this. Just dont use on sunburned areas. i learned that the hard way

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 12:55:00 PM More reviews by MissMelanieM

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay. I think I have used probably every exfoliating type item known to womankind and this is hands-down the best I have ever used.

When I first read the reviews, I figured this was probably like those little scrubby gloves, but I thought the price was right so why not try it. This is far superior to those gloves! I like a lot of exfoliation... I dont like gentle things like wash cloths. This is not gentle. I HAVE used this soaped up and very gently on my face and neck... but I use pretty strong chemical exfoliants, so it wasn't any shock... the trick is to not apply pressure and just sort of waft it over your face and neck. It does an amazing job! This actually "hurt" more on my upper back than it did on my face!

I've been using this on my face a couple of times a day and it feels fantastic! Anything I put on my face simply glides on. I feel that lotions and sunscreens are a LOT less goopy and heavy feeling when I use this before applying. I cant imagine washing without this cloth!

And YES you use so little soap/body wash with this cloth. It takes very little to get the job done!

Anyway, I adore this cloth. I plan to buy more so I have one with me at the gym and one for travel. Its a must try, ladies!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by mirandajulian

Would I buy this again? Hell yeah!
This is an amazing little gem - I have been using it for a week and my skin is baby soft. I bought for about $3 at the local HMart after reading such great reviews. So glad I did!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 8:45:00 PM More reviews by lajoliefille

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I am head over heels in love with these towels. You will be astonished at the amount of dead skin you have on your body when using these things. They are superb at exfoliating stubborn scaly dark knees and elbows, but still gentle enough for the rest of the body (not including your face of course). These towels last for eons. And on top of that you get prolonged use out of your cleansers and soap as the salux towel only needs a wee bit of product to make a whole lot of suds/foam. Cheers and happy scrubbing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 9:25:00 AM More reviews by Anne184

I cannot believe I have never tried these cloths until recently. I use to always see them at Asian markets, but never gave them much thought until I read all the great reviews over here. These cloths are wonderful, and I hate showering without using one now. My skin is baby soft now, and my husband always comments on how soft I feel. They are also very durable. I tried using a knock off at Target before and it frayed within a week, but I have had this Salux cloth for several months now and it's still like new.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 8:57:00 AM More reviews by luxferi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought these a year ago (three of 'em) and they are still going strong. I would love to buy them again but really, they hold up so well to daily showers. And the bubbles you can get with these! Seriously, one pump and you're in bubbleland. But I think the best thing about these is how smooth and silky my skin feels afterwards. I don't have to buy a separate body scrub, which is money saved.

Totally love. Totally HG.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2012 7:07:00 PM More reviews by dominika99

I bought this after reading all the rave reviews, and was not disappointed. The hype is well justified.

In retrospect, I shudder to think that my back was never really clean before I started using this towel.

And my elbows are so baby soft now that they don't ever need moisturizer anymore. Simply incredible, and for the price there's no good reason not to get it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 6:14:00 PM More reviews by chika

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love. I have always exfoliated like crazy. It has kept this 63 year old skin smooth and soft. When I found this, I doubted it could be better than the other items I have used but I was WRONG! This does the best job of exfoliating ever. I have given one to several friends and family members and they all tell me how much they appreciated the gift.

For those with delicate skin, I would say, "Stay away." This is not for you. I would also not recommend for any sensitive areas or the face.

The size of this is great for reaching your back and giving it the kind of scrub you can get with few other tools.

I have only had this for about 6 months but I have no doubt that it will last for a long, long time. Should it ever need to be replaced, rest assured that I will order one as quickly as possible.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by magentaray

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Can't add anything new to all the raves, just co-signing. Love it, can't live without it, hope won't ever have to. Have used it for years, always gotten it in blue, light blue, or turquoise (mostly from amazon), texture of all the blue shades is perfect for me, haven't tried other colors, don't know if there would be a difference, I just get blue ones because they match everything else in my bathroom.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2012 11:55:00 PM More reviews by keanash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love my Salux cloth! It is very abrasive especially when you first begin to use it. I do not use this cloth on my face or the juicy bit -- it's too harsh for that tender skin! But for legs, arms, and back, it's divine. This has really helped the smoothness and overall look of my skin, and I think it's fun to use on your back since you can slide it back and forth! To clean you can toss it in the washer and then just hang it up to dry. It lasts a long time, I've had mine for years.