April 16, 2014 | 1804 users online

Powder - Clinique - Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2011 6:35:00 AM More reviews by PerfectPicture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I will NEVER move away from this product. It's been amazing and it's lasted me months and months and months - I use it a few times a day and it's only half used and I've been using it a good nine months (I know, I know!!). Comes in a wide variety of shades and the price is definitely justified :) Will repurchase when it eventually runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 4:40:00 PM More reviews by gdriban

I have never in my life worn foundation because I never felt that I needed it. However, as I move further into my 40's, I felt that my skin could use a little refinement and a bit of color. I read good reviews on this and decided to try it. I love it! I apply it lightly with a good powder brush (I hate the included sponge applicator) and it evens out my skin and looks wonderfully natural. Application is fool-proof which is important to this foundation newbie! I would say if you need medium to heavy coverage this is not for you. I think it is very sheer, which is what I wanted.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this product! Didn't cake on me, and left me with a flawless finish.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by hearts317

HATE IT! thick, cakey, doesnt cover up, and made me break out! never buy again! please clinque take this off your product list! you guys can like it... i HATE it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2010 3:27:00 PM More reviews by tracenaf06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

So I just got this product today, I heard good reviews about it and wanted to try something it. I just put it on, the shade is perfect, it matches my skin tone really nicely. It looks natural and goes on smoothly. I don't really like the sponge it comes with, it's kinda rough on the face. So far I like it, but im gonna wait until the end of the day to see if it lasts.
*Update*
You definitly need to reapply at least once during the day. It's natural looking and all that but it doesn't last a long time and it doesn't have the coverage i'm looking for.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2010 2:01:00 PM More reviews by sensitiveskingirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff. I have very sensitive rosacea skin and this does a good job of covering it without breaking me out more. I am also a bit oily in my t-zone, and it does a decent job with oil control. My only issue is that it can settle into a fine frown line I am developing as I get older, but maybe I am just in denial about the line?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2010 12:37:00 AM More reviews by Decoy2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff. I bought it a few years ago and didn't think I liked it after only one time. Then, one day I ran out of the powder I was using and fell in love with it and especially in the spring. I think I will get a lighter color for winter and summer. I put concealer on and then this and out the door I go. Plus, touch ups are a breeze.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm on my 3rd compact of this makeup and I love it!! It's not heavy or chalky like so many other powder foundations can be and the Neutral Fair color is a great match for me. I have yellow undertones but pink cheeks from rosacea so it's really hard to find a natural looking foundation. This tones down the pink and makes my skin have a healthy glow, not a sparkle. I often pair this with the Almost Makeup liquid in the summer as my sun protection since I have such a hard time finding the right SS. But during the winter, I fluff this on over my Cerave cream and the finish is just right. No irritation either like other mineral makeups I've tried. Highly recommended!!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2010 3:28:00 PM More reviews by rynaga

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was my first "non-drugstore" makeup and powder foundation. I thought that all powder foundation would be good at controlling oil, but my assumption was wrong. I noticed that I did get oily after a couple of hours. It settled into my pores and didn't cover it up. I didn't like how powder makes my pores more accentuated. The coverage is sheer to medium. However, if you apply too much, it will have a fake powdery look to it.

The feeling of it is light and it can look natural. I do like how the powder "melts" into skin after a while. This is a good makeup if you want something natural to cover up uneven discoloration, but anything more, I personally wouldn't expect much out of this. Another good thing about it is that it has spf in it.

On my combination skin, it did not look well on dry areas though. I don't think it lasts long well enough. I had to use a finishing powder on top of this makeup to control oil and make it stay on a little better.

Packaging is ok. Some of the plastic broke off around the hinge after a couple of months. The sponge is on top of the powder, and there is no separate compartment, so it may be a concern to those who are more strict with sanitation.

Color selection for me was terrible. I'm around an NC30. The sales associate matched me to a Neutral Fair Shade. I am asian and have yellow undertones. The neutral fair looked more grey and ashy on me. The color selection seems limited and has mostly neutral to pink undertones. I will not be repurchasing this again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2010 1:54:00 PM More reviews by dimiz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this as a gift when purchasing something else from clinique for my mother. I thought I wouldn't like it but I was possitivly surprised...

I apply it with a spong and it gives EXCELLENT coverage to redness,discolourasions and occazional zits!!
Further more it blends buitifully with my skin's oils giving me a very very NATURAL -almost airbrushed- finishing result which stays put all day long .
the only con it's not that good for oil controll.

Think I have found myself my HG powder!!!!!
UPDATE: still loving it...