July 28, 2014 | 1175 users online

Powder - Clinique - Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 11:31:00 AM More reviews by daisylonglegs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

SUPERB. I have tried them all and this is the best ever! Medium for autumn and winter and into early spring and dark for summer - coverage is superb - can be varied by use of a brush for light and the puff for deeper. Covers any flaws, is good for the skin and looks sensational. WELL WORTH THE COST. Compared to Chanel and MAC, this is very inexpensive and has the highest quality ingredients.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2011 12:13:00 PM More reviews by thompsof

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Have been using this for about a month now. I have it in 02 Netural Fair. Provides good coverage: light if you apply with a brush; medium if you use the sponge that comes with the compact. I have acne scars and this covers them well, not completely, but enough that you hardly notice them. Provides a nice, light, smooth finish. Good for oily skin; doesn't cause my face to become an oil slick but I can see it being a bit drying for those with normal/dry skin. Also, this does not brake me out. Would recommend this product for those with oily or acne prone skin. I will definitely be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 6:48:00 AM More reviews by mojo90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

great finishing powder. i use it over my anti-blemish solution make up. nice coverage. gives u a natural, silky look. i'm halftrough it and the powder broke into tiny pieces. really annyoing

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2011 8:21:00 AM More reviews by dea2407

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

(0 - 5 points, 5 = excellent, 0 = very bad)
coverage*: 5, texture: 5
feeling: 5, skin-type**: 4
blendable?: 5, staying power: 4
TOTAL POINTS: 28 of 30 = excellent
* Is the coverage what it's supposed to be?
** Does it suit the skin type(s) it's supposed to be for?

I love it - it's so perfect for my combination skin! I experienced no break-outs as others wrote. The texture is sooo silky and I don't get oily for about 3-4 hours and that's a very good result for my skin!
They don't sell it with the sponge shown in the pics above any longer (I'm sure that is why some of you wrote about "cakeyness"!), but with a brush. I don't use this brush either (too small for my opinion) and I found out about how to build up the coverage! Application with
- duo-fibre brush: light coverage
- foundation or powder brush: light - medium coverage
- sponge: medium - full coverage
The application is easy (no streaks) and fast too. I don't use foundation underneath either. Plus: "01 Fair" is perfect for my very light complexion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2011 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Merrydothe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

So far I've been using this for about 3 days and I am LOVING the result. When you first apply Almost Powder it has a normal powdery almost cakey appearance. But as the product warms up on your face it softens and almost melts into your skin and becomes this soft "skin-like" texture. Hopefully that makes sense. Ha! I'm a Mac NW20 and I went with 02 Neutral Fair and it's a perfect match. I'm extremely extremely acne prone so hopefully this wont break me out like so many other powders. My fingers are super crossed for that! I will definitely update my review in the next month or so. So far I am absolutely loving this stuff!
EDIT: I know I'm late on the update but in the end this DID break me out pretty bad. Such a freakin' sad story too. Its sitting in my drawer all sad and lonely now. I will say however I've had good luck with LM Mineral Powder not breaking me out. Check that out if you're extremely acne prone like me!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 12:37:00 PM More reviews by paula04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This powder is the perfect combination of coverage and sheerness at the same time. It gives a natural skin finish instead of being matte and looks just like skin but better!

It is great to use over a liquid foundation to set and even out, as it gives a light coverage when applied with a brush but a little more with a sponge!

I love this powder and cannot go without it..i wear it on its own over my mosituriser during the day ( it has spf 15 too! ) and over my foundation at night!

only thing i would suggest is to wear an oil free or oil absorbing primer underneath due to it not being very matte!

overall, a fab powder that doesnt EVER cake, feels natural and looks just like skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by trnglinh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product. Makes my face baby smooth without the cakey effect that most powder foundations tend to give. Covers the redness on my cheeks and all my pores. I use the Laura Mercier Blending brush to applying it and it glides like a dream. Will definitely repurchase it once I run out but I think it will last me a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2011 6:35:00 AM More reviews by PerfectPicture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I will NEVER move away from this product. It's been amazing and it's lasted me months and months and months - I use it a few times a day and it's only half used and I've been using it a good nine months (I know, I know!!). Comes in a wide variety of shades and the price is definitely justified :) Will repurchase when it eventually runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 4:40:00 PM More reviews by gdriban

I have never in my life worn foundation because I never felt that I needed it. However, as I move further into my 40's, I felt that my skin could use a little refinement and a bit of color. I read good reviews on this and decided to try it. I love it! I apply it lightly with a good powder brush (I hate the included sponge applicator) and it evens out my skin and looks wonderfully natural. Application is fool-proof which is important to this foundation newbie! I would say if you need medium to heavy coverage this is not for you. I think it is very sheer, which is what I wanted.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this product! Didn't cake on me, and left me with a flawless finish.