April 16, 2014 | 2108 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Rimmel - Fix and Perfect Foundation Primer

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 1:12:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

If you have sensitive skin this is NOT this product for you! It has a fragrance that is strong and other ingredients that gave me hives and tingling all over my face.
Even if you don't have sensitive skin if you are pale this is not good product because it has an orange color that mostly blends out but still leaves a slightly orange twinge to your face without fix anything as it claims.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2011 5:43:00 PM More reviews by LeonieLovesMakeup

I do like this product although i think there are a lot of better products out there. I also think that a pump would be more suitable than the tube.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2011 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Teenitinytina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The color is alarming at first but it goes on translucent (does not show on my skin). Sometime I will get the peeling effect however, meaning as I apply it rubs off in dry chucks. I also get that sometimes with high end primers. I am guessing it is due to lack of moisture. I wish it comes in color correction also. I have redness so I wish it has a green tint so it would even out my skin tone a bit also. As for more even skin tone I do see it and the appearance of pores are definitely diminished.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2011 7:23:00 PM More reviews by honeyyummy

When I first looked at the color of the product I was scared, a terracotta orange. I thought I would have to return it, but after putting it on I couldn't see the tint anymore. I've tried other primers but all of them make my skin look flaky, not this one. Once I put it on I can hardly see my pores! Also it's super cheap. The only downside is the packaging. Sometimes I'll open it and a whole bunch will just leak out :[ Otherwise it's great!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2011 11:04:00 PM More reviews by gaillyfunker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have re-purchased this product several times. I love that it is tinted and blends easily. It isn't as good as some high-end primers that I have tried but I find that this is good for everyday use.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2011 9:16:00 PM More reviews by erinjmt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This foundation primer is light as air. The tint is absolutely perfect for adding a glow to the skin. It evens out fine lines and wrinkles, and it does what I've always wanted a primer to do - evens out my skin tone. I am seriously so happy about finding this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by neffymakeupxoxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I only used this once, and it broke me out so bad! I definetly don't recommend this for sensitive skin. I didn't find the apricot colour to be a problem at all because it blended to be invisible but the consistency is really thin and although it did an okay job of smoothing out my skin, it wasn't as much as I wouldve liked. The staying power was pretty good, but I will not be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2011 8:09:00 PM More reviews by envyu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this product for a primmer it works well, it causes my blemishes with my foundation to be less visible. I am way surprised by all the negative comments.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 9:24:00 PM More reviews by plummsummer

this primer was only $6 and its amazing! the orange undertones in it help neautralize blue-black dark circles. i use it with rimmel 25 hour foundation. it makes your skin soft, your foundation last longer and shrinks pores. best primer i have tried from the drugstore!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2011 11:07:00 AM More reviews by stara69

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

From reading the reviews it seems most do not like this primer, I however had not had a problem with it. Its is a little orangey but barely shows with the amount I use and my foundation corrects this anyways. It holds back oil for hours on me, even on on hot summer days and my foundation looks fresh all day. My skin, though not teen-aged anymore, is still quite oily in the T-zone and I would need to blot by mid afternoon, if not earlier, without this primer.