April 20, 2014 | 1695 users online

Mascara - Smashbox - Bionic Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2009 9:44:00 PM More reviews by allyson399

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Ew. I hate this mascara with a passion. It is clumpy, flaky and a pain in the butt to take off. If I hadn't bought it at a store that doesn't accept returns I would have taken it back immediately, especially because it was something like $25. Not only the does the formula suck, but the cap on mine doesn't screw on correctly...so bizarre. I'd take any drugstore brand mascara over this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Vixxan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best way to decribe this product is: dried out clumpy black stuff. Maybe that's what Bionic means.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2009 12:51:00 PM More reviews by KamiSue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bionic, huh? Well I arranged a match between Bionic and LíOrťalís Voluminous mascara, and stroke for stroke on my lashes, Voluminous knocked out Bionic and made it look like a 99-pound weakling. Iím Asian and my lashes are stick-straight but surprisingly long. I need mascara that thickens and plumps my lashes. Bionic made my lashes look a little longer and blacker, but still puny. I like the black tubeís long, sleek and minimalist design, but its contents are weak and anaemic.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by kittypuppy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this in the mini size with the Sephora Lash Stash, and this is not one of the better mascaras I've tried so far. (the mini tube is also TINY, but that's not really a problem with the product itself). This mascara has a weird texture on the lashes that almost makes them feel... gloopy? Gunky? It makes them stick together weirdly and it is NOT attractive. The wand/brush are decent but nothing special. For this price, you can find something much better.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/2/2009 10:14:00 AM More reviews by lpfun

Ew, not on all what I expected. Gave me short, spidery, gunky lashes. Difficult to get off and overall just a weird consistancy. Yet another mascara that ended up in the trash.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2009 3:56:00 AM More reviews by pepsi76

not a fan...
while this product did a decent job at defining and volumizing my lashes, it's such a hassle to remove if I get any specks on my eyelid, because it's waterproof.
I also found that it dried up really quickly even though I had hardly used it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2009 7:21:00 PM More reviews by orea_eleni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

HG mascara. Gives me black, thick, flirty lashes. My lashes are medium length and thickness. I have tried Dior, Lancome, Clinique, Mac, and all the drugstore brands. I have done one eye with this and the other with various other mascaras. I love this one because it is most dramatic.

Apply multiple coats of this Lightly, from roots to tip in one stroke. I haven't had trouble with clumping. Only bad thing is it is hard to remove, but at least it's water resistance and smudgeproof (I cry my eyes out at movies and I wore it to Valkyrie and this mascara did not budge!)

Put it this way: my mom gave it to me because it makes her lashes too long:)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2009 11:40:00 AM More reviews by JeneenL

This mascara was party of a set I got off of QVC's special of the day. I am so glad the other products in the kit were worth the price b/c this is the worst mascara I have ever used. It goes on so thick and clumps horribly. I would never purchase this mascara on it's own, I don't even know how Smashbox could sell it on it's own.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2009 1:56:00 AM More reviews by Laurice928

HORRIBLE!! clumped like crazy! im so glad i didnt purchase this mascara, i received it as a deluxe sample from sephora. it did nothing for my lashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2009 11:29:00 PM More reviews by PinkPuffin

I wasnt really impressed by this product and smashbox is a good brand soo I was actually surprised. the pigment is good but its kinda rough when you apply it to the lashes. almost like a mouse formula when it ages but its brand new so i was disappointed by that. It doesnt thicken at all. it lengthens when and if you can get it on ur lashes because like i said it feels like its aged. I wouldnt say its the worse mascara I ever used but Its def not the best I would say its good to use if your in a pinch and have nothing but I wouldnt buty it again.