September 2, 2014 | 1877 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Av5076

Love this stuff! I have super sensitive/dry skin in some places but I'm kind of break out prone/oily in others and this stuff is the perfect moisturizer. Feel so good on the skin and it's not irritating in any way. I love it. Have been using it for a year or two now and I have no intrest in trying out anything new. It's that awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by SpiritWaters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have somewhat oily skin, and I've tried so many different moisturizers but could never find that "perfect one" for my face. Then I decided to splurge and try this one by Aveeno. I absolutely love it. It's lightweight, moisturizes, works as a good base for makeup, and it has SPF 15. For me it's perfect, but I've noticed it can vary depending on others skin types. It has a light scent and simple packaging, and the pump even locks so I can take it with me when I travel. I have noticed my face looks a little brighter and even when I use it. It's best to use when you're fresh out of the shower. (: Overall, I think it's a great product. Definitely one of my faves.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2011 2:19:00 PM More reviews by KCEleven11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Grey

I really like the pump bottle, so much better than dipping your hands in a jar! I feel like this helps save some of the product, and at 15 dollars a bottle, that is truly a positive. Maybe the only one. This lotion actually broke me out on my chin and nose areas. Eventually it also dried my skin out so much it started to peel. I stopped using this as of October 31, 2011. I will not purchase it again. I will just continue my search for a HG face moisturizer!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2011 1:56:00 PM More reviews by starberr1e

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Yikes! I guess this stuff isn't for everyone. I love it though, I use it under my makeup during the day and a retinol cream at night. I like the SPF, I like that it's a pump dispenser, it makes my skin feel so nice and soft, it helps keep my long-wear foundation looking fresh, and I even like the fragrance. I've never seen an unscented version of this, but it would be a good addition to the line. I can't comment on its effect on the tone & texture of my skin, but my mom also uses it and people constantly tell her how great her skin looks and she is approaching 60. I don't break out from this and it doesn't irritate my super-sensitive skin, either. The price is about $12-$15 where I live, but Top Care makes a generic version that is exactly like this and it's about $5 less.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2011 9:37:00 AM More reviews by AmbiRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this product after watching a video where it was used as a base for foundation. BOY was I WRONG... the first few days it felt great and made my makeup look stunning... after a week, it began to tingle and slightly burn after I put it on after washing my face (with neutrogena soap). It also began to literally make my skin peel as if it were burned.. It doesnt give a great glow and to me, it makes my skin look alot drier and cakey. (I HAVE MOCHA SKIN)

However, on the bright side, its better used at night before bed :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by Misskitty923

I love this product! It feels so light on my skin and feels fresh. Other moisturizers I've used made me break out, including Aveeno Clear Complexion, but this one really cleared up my skin actually. I also saw a big difference when it came to dark spots. I will never give up this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by MiaMore84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't believe the bad reviews on here! I guess this proves that face products are really different for everyone! I REALLY like this lotion. Been using it since highschool and it's so awesome!

Pros:
Blends well
light
not greasy
doesn't break me out
great under makeup
breathable skin
no smell

Cons:
Would be better if it had more product for the price

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2011 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Moondancerindaylight

My mum first bought this product for herself, but being hypo allergenic she didn't enjoy the fragrance and passed the bottle to me. I decided to start using it when my other moisturiser ran out. I don't know what happened (whether it was stress or the prouduct) but my skin sprouted quite a few pimples. I stopped using it immediately and when my skin cleared up I went on using my other moisuriser then, but kept the bottle of Aveeno. I came back to this product about a month ago, and I used it, because at first my skin was fine. But after that, I began breaking out. I kept using Aveeno and it kept happening. Finally, this morning I woke up and my skin was all red and irritated around my face and neck area.

The rash is really bad and this moisturiser is the only possible thing that could have done it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/29/2011 11:53:00 PM More reviews by eh33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I found that this product gave me big dry flaky patches on my forehead. I have never had dry skin on my face before and now I am sad!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 5:12:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I don't like this. This lotion irritates my skin, makes my skin itch, and makes my eyes water.

Nuff said.