Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

3.2

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Octinoxate (7.5% Octyl Methoxycinnamate), Octisalate (2% Octyl Salicylate) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, Butylparaben, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isobutylparaben, Laureth 7, Methylparaben, Mica, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Propylparaben, Silica, Steareth 2, Steareth 21, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid 6/2/09

on 3/20/2012 9:41:00 PM

I was really excited to try this product because I had heard good things about it. The packaging is nice and i like the pump bottle, but i could only find a little 75ml bottle, probably a good thing now that I cant even use the stuff! I used it one time before I went to bed, the consistency is ok but i felt like it didnt sink in very well. The next morning i woke up with a red,itchy, bumpy rash all along my jaw line and up onto my cheeks. Also had quite a few whiteheads that popped up all over my face. Was to afraid to use it again so now im just going to have to chuck it! Quite a waste for paying $17AUD for it.

on 3/20/2012 2:59:00 PM

I really like this product! It's super light and absorbs soo easily. It faded my scars a lot over time. However, it's not very hydrating (must reapply 6 times for full hydration). I like to apply Pond's before this :).

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this!! My skin gets like really dry and sink bought this and now when people touch my face their like omg it's soft! And i break out pretty easily so I was surprised this didn't cause me to break out and I liked how it had the SPF in it

on 2/26/2012 12:36:00 AM

It sucks to see that so many people had a negative experience witht his product :( because i actually had such a positive one! I live in Canada, so it's crazy cold in the winter and this was perfect for my dry skin. It's nice and light and it has a nice smells thats not to strong. It didn't make me breakout, which is great! (i have sensitive acne prone skin) I also noticed my complexion. did make my skin look alot more radiant and i can see my acne spots looking lighter! I rated the packaging quality a 3 because sometimes the pump gets stuck which is kind of annoying.

on 2/17/2012 8:06:00 PM

This was not so bad! It worked great under make up had a nice smell. Id buy it again but im trying others before I do so .

on 2/4/2012 2:04:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I like the consistency of this product and it does smell good, but thats about all I like about it. Within a few days of using it I noticed I was breaking out all over my chin and forehead. Right before "that time of the month" I break out some so I chalked it up to that. I continued using it and noticed my breakouts got worse. I'm talking white heads, black heads and even those deep pimples that really hurt. Another thing is I'm usually a bit oily around my t-zone but this product made my face pretty oily all over. I'm usually ok with Aveeno products but this one in particular was not good for me at all.

on 2/2/2012 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

The jury's still out on this one, but I must say that I agree with the women who have talked about experiencing acne.

I have the laziest skin care routine in the world, but when I bought this I said I'd be diligent about washing my face everyday. Lo and behold, I start getting these deep almost cystic-like pimples. Which is strange because I sleep in make-up and used to go days without letting water touch my face (grunge phase, yuck), even in the shower, and NEVER got pimples. So imagine my frustration when I start washing my face and get a TON of pimples on my face and forehead. Which of course I picked at. Which of course caused scars which now have to be cleared up by the whole Positively Radiant aspect.

I recently started using Clean and Clear with 10% Benzoyl Peroxide before putting on this moisturizer and my acne cleared up quickly.

Lastly, I don't feel like this product absorbs well AT ALL. It just sits on top of my skin, and my face still feels/looks dry afterwards.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I personally think this is a great moisturizer, it's really thick and keeps my skin really moist even in the winter when my skin gets really dry. It also has SPF 15 which is a great plus! The smell isn't bad neither. Although it's quite pricey but you get alot for your money.

on 1/28/2012 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

At first this cream felt awesome on my skin! Also i love
the smell, but after using it for a couple of days i started to break out and my skin was getting very oily. I continued to use as i thought it might go away but it didnt :\

on 1/24/2012 7:32:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I loved the way that this smelled, and the way it made my skin feel when I initially put it on. It was heavy enough to feel like it was actually doing something to my combo/dry skin without feeling greasy. But soon after I started using it, I broke out really badly all over my face, in places I don't usually get pimples. Nasty whiteheads all over, and a few deeper, painful ones in my cheeks. I didn't know if it was this moisturizer, or some other factor, but when I stopped using it, the breakouts went away. I had moved on to another moisturizer, but one day I realized I was out of it, so I reached for this one again. And wouldn't you know it, within a day my skin hated me. Lesson learned. I tossed it.