Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

3.2

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Octinoxate (7.5% Octyl Methoxycinnamate), Octisalate (2% Octyl Salicylate) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, Butylparaben, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isobutylparaben, Laureth 7, Methylparaben, Mica, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Propylparaben, Silica, Steareth 2, Steareth 21, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid 6/2/09

on 2/26/2012 12:36:00 AM

It sucks to see that so many people had a negative experience witht his product :( because i actually had such a positive one! I live in Canada, so it's crazy cold in the winter and this was perfect for my dry skin. It's nice and light and it has a nice smells thats not to strong. It didn't make me breakout, which is great! (i have sensitive acne prone skin) I also noticed my complexion. did make my skin look alot more radiant and i can see my acne spots looking lighter! I rated the packaging quality a 3 because sometimes the pump gets stuck which is kind of annoying.

on 2/17/2012 8:06:00 PM

This was not so bad! It worked great under make up had a nice smell. Id buy it again but im trying others before I do so .

on 2/4/2012 2:04:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I like the consistency of this product and it does smell good, but thats about all I like about it. Within a few days of using it I noticed I was breaking out all over my chin and forehead. Right before "that time of the month" I break out some so I chalked it up to that. I continued using it and noticed my breakouts got worse. I'm talking white heads, black heads and even those deep pimples that really hurt. Another thing is I'm usually a bit oily around my t-zone but this product made my face pretty oily all over. I'm usually ok with Aveeno products but this one in particular was not good for me at all.

on 2/2/2012 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

The jury's still out on this one, but I must say that I agree with the women who have talked about experiencing acne.

I have the laziest skin care routine in the world, but when I bought this I said I'd be diligent about washing my face everyday. Lo and behold, I start getting these deep almost cystic-like pimples. Which is strange because I sleep in make-up and used to go days without letting water touch my face (grunge phase, yuck), even in the shower, and NEVER got pimples. So imagine my frustration when I start washing my face and get a TON of pimples on my face and forehead. Which of course I picked at. Which of course caused scars which now have to be cleared up by the whole Positively Radiant aspect.

I recently started using Clean and Clear with 10% Benzoyl Peroxide before putting on this moisturizer and my acne cleared up quickly.

Lastly, I don't feel like this product absorbs well AT ALL. It just sits on top of my skin, and my face still feels/looks dry afterwards.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I personally think this is a great moisturizer, it's really thick and keeps my skin really moist even in the winter when my skin gets really dry. It also has SPF 15 which is a great plus! The smell isn't bad neither. Although it's quite pricey but you get alot for your money.

on 1/28/2012 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

At first this cream felt awesome on my skin! Also i love
the smell, but after using it for a couple of days i started to break out and my skin was getting very oily. I continued to use as i thought it might go away but it didnt :\

on 1/24/2012 7:32:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I loved the way that this smelled, and the way it made my skin feel when I initially put it on. It was heavy enough to feel like it was actually doing something to my combo/dry skin without feeling greasy. But soon after I started using it, I broke out really badly all over my face, in places I don't usually get pimples. Nasty whiteheads all over, and a few deeper, painful ones in my cheeks. I didn't know if it was this moisturizer, or some other factor, but when I stopped using it, the breakouts went away. I had moved on to another moisturizer, but one day I realized I was out of it, so I reached for this one again. And wouldn't you know it, within a day my skin hated me. Lesson learned. I tossed it.

I love this moisturizer! I have been using it for a long time now & I do notice a difference (not drastic, but a difference) in the composition of my skin. It does appear brighter & more even-toned. This product does an awesome job at moisturizing & the SPF is a huge plus. It's not too heavy or too light, and I'm able to use it all year-round, although the light-diffusers sort of make my skin appear more oily in the summer months. The only real problems I've begun to have with it are that I can't put on too much makeup over it, and I'm not a huge fan of the sparkles in it. BUT, overall it's an awesome moisturizer that I love & highly recommend.

on 1/4/2012 5:16:00 AM

One of the better drugstore moisturizer with sun protection. I like to use this when my acne prone skin isn't acting up. I usually reserve this for winter time or time when my skin need the extra moisture since it's thicker and has lower sun protection. It does what it does, and helps even my skin tone a bit. Nothing too special but nothing bad either. I would recommend this if you want something inexpensive and does what it says. I just don't like the sparkles and not able to use makeup over it. It tends to make my face too oily for my makeup to stay.

on 12/27/2011 9:26:00 AM

In the summer I have an oily t-zone and this moisturizer is ideal at that time. During the late fall and winter months, this moisturizer falls short in my t-zone because at that point it's very dry. If you get drier skin in the winter months, this is not for you during that time.