Neutrogena Healthy Volume

3.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Yes, this mascara is geared for a more natural look, but even so I get better results with Full n Soft. Also, it smudges by the middle of the day. I do like how it have olive oil in it though, because my lashes felt more conditioned when I removed it. As far as performance goes, it just didn't do it for me..nothing special. I've learned to stick with Neutrogena's skincare line, not their cosmetics.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

It is an average mascara. I mean, it lengthens and it thickens but the colour is simply not dark enough. Good things are that it does not smudge and there is no clumps whatsoever. It provides a very natural finish but you can't expect drama from this. I think there must be better things out there, so I will not stick to it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My favorite mascara ever. It won't create really dramatic lashes, but it makes mine look full without any clumps, plus no raccoon eyes. Excellent for regular workday makeup.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

again with the big brush

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this mascara!! Its awesome, and it curls my straight asian lashes and holds the curl!! Looks natural yet still gives me length AND volume. I like it better than my diorshow iconic which coincidentally is virtually impossible to remove, this washes off very easily. I'm very happy with it and would definitely repurchase again.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this mascara. My eyelashes are pretty long already, so I am looking for a mascara that does not weight them down. This does the job perfectly!!! also it does not clump. I have tried Diorshow, MAC, Maybelline, etc. etc. This one is much better and really affordable.

After being so disappointed with expensive and drugstore mascaras (MAC, Loreal, Max Factor etc.), I was beginning to think there was no such thing as a good mascara and the girls that said these mascaras were good already had fabulous lashes. Thats is, until I tried this one! I really don't know what made me buy it, desperation I guess. I have spent more than I would like to admit in the last month on mascaras alone with no success whatsoever. It was getting to be an expensive quest and I was about to throw in the towel and use up the crap I had bought. But this last weekend I had an event that I wanted to look fabulous for and it wasn't going to happen with clumped-together, Tammy Faye Baker lashes (RIP). A bogo sale on Neutrogena cosmetics caught my eye and to my pleasant suprise, this mascara turned out to be everything I wanted. It looks natural, doesn't clump, lengthens, thickens, and gives the illusion of you having more lashes than you do. This could become my HG mascara. Easy-to-apply, very reasonably priced, and the brownish black shade that I prefer to jet black is just that -brownish black, not mahogany..yuck. I feel like the burden of finding a mascara has been lifted from me! haha. -Just kidding ;-) Highly recommend!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this mascara. I am put off about the consistency, though its good 'cause its not runny AT ALL (I thought I got a bad tube & it was all dried up) so it keeps the mascara from getting everywhere and becoming spider lashes. That being said, I do wish it was /slightly/ more watery 'cause I'd just feel better, lol.
Love the brush, I'm a fan of big brushes, plus it doesn't have too much on the brush, so that's wonderful as well.
This is great for daytime wear, which is what I use mascara for, but on the occasion that I might go out, or want a more dramatic look, I feel that I won't be able to achieve that look, so I might buy Maybelline, which is also cheaper, or Clinque, which I spoil myself with occasionally.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is the only mascara I have ever used that makes my lashes look naturally long and full, I love it! I bought it after a L'Oreal mascara made my eyelashes super dry and brittle because I had heard it was very conditioning and it really was, it was a huge help in getting my lashes back to a healthy state.

My HG mascara :)
It leaves your lashes very soft feeling and looking, and I like that compared to the dramatic effect of Lash Blast. It removes very easily, i'd say almost with warm water. Packing is typical of a mascara, just a tube. I defiantly plan on repurchasing this!

Popular Mascaras