Maybelline Mineral Power Powder Foundation

3.2

Zinc Oxide, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ptfe, Synthetic Wax, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Cetyl Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trisocetyl Citrate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines

on 1/18/2012 10:01:00 PM

Since i wake up really pale, it makes my skin nice and tan. But the thing is, its a little bit easy to see, and it covers up okay. it doesnt cover up a lot, but it covers up like.. the minimum. Yes i would buy it again, but the only reason i would is because i havent met my favorite powder yet. If there was nothing else, i would buy it. Either then that, i would want to try something else. Its nice for beginners. Its actually not TOO bad

i bought this foundation in an attempt to start using healthier cosmetics. i am sick of buying expensive foundation that doesn't look very good anyways. so after extensive research on drugstore mineral makeup, i decided on maybelline for two main reasons: 1) there are very few drugstore brands that actually make mineral makeup, and 2) it was the cheapest. i have been using it for probably close to three weeks now and i have to admit that i do like it enough to keep using and rebuy. just a few tips if you are considering purchasing this, the color selection is very limited. i am very pale, and the lightest shade is a little too dark for me ( but i still use it anyways because it makes me look like i have some natural color). also keep a light hand in applying this. too much, or too heavy will make you look orange. and lastly i find myself having to blot mid day when using this, even though i use primer before hand. overall i still do like this as a very light everyday foundation, and it's worth a try if you want to experiment with mineral makeup but you don't want to spend a million dollars either.

on 12/31/2011 2:56:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

now i dont have bad skin and im not prone to break outs just the occasional ones but i do have a few acne scars on my cheekbones and this stuff covers it perfectly it has buildable coverage but remains smooth and even i really really love this powder, give it a try, i actually wear this alone with no foundation or concealer so if you have semi good skin this is great :)

on 12/27/2011 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i never have been lucky with foundation, but this one was a weird one. i got the second or third lightest shade and it made my skin orange-brown. idk if anyone else saw it, but it happened with me. i do like that the powder is soft and easy to put on, but it gets so messy and falls everywhere. even though it made me orange, it did have good coverage and made my skin look smooth. i didn't want to throw it out, so i just use it as eye shadow or sometimes bronzer.

on 12/22/2011 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If you want to look like an old Oompa Lumpa, than this product is for you! No matter what what shade you are buying, this product settles into all those fine-lines, and creates an orange, cakey look. I would never buy this product again. The only reason why I gave it 2 stars is because it didn't break me out (no product should anyways, I've just had bad experience) and it did have decent coverage. I would still never ever wear this product because it made me look and feel disgusting.

on 12/20/2011 3:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

If you want a matte powder out there, this is for you! It gives such a flawless finish!! It makes my acne practically disappear! I'm sure there are some better powders out there but this is pretty cheap and amazing enough for me! This is also outstanding for my oily skin and keeps my face more matte throughout the day! Sometimes I will use blotting sheets in the middle of the day and re-apply but this stuff really helps my makeup last and my oilyness and acne stay covered! I use this after my Maybelline SuperStay Foundation and Cover FX concealer.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

ok, i am really starting to hate makeup brands...we the consumers PAY good money to these people. and what do they do they dont even make sure the foundation, concealer, powder etc. is good. we pay them money we earn and work hard for. dont get me wrong sometimes the makeup is amazing but sometimes its not.. im sick and tired of it. ive probably spent over 1000 dollars on makeup in my life and never find any thing good. and i dont have high standards...all i ask is these peopel makea makeup that: is natural,wears long,covers well.. BUT NO i buy what i think is good makeup and get crap....

on 10/29/2011 9:05:00 AM

Tried this hoping to find a product similar to my my favorite everyday foundation-Bare Minerals. Wasn't even close. Settles into my wrinkles and made them look worse. Not for me :(

Just recently picked up this product and I love it! I think it works better as a setting powder though, instead of a foundation. Good coverage!!

on 10/23/2011 5:56:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse

I have been struggling all my life to find some type of foundation that looks natural, covers, and feels light on my skin. I like the natural look-where a bit of my skin shows through and can actually breathe. Also, I have had so much trouble finding the right shade. I used to use the Covergirl Clean liquid foundation but I got tired of it not blending well. After trying this however, I was really pleased with the result-natural, light coverage of my skin. I don't have too many issues (such as acne, dry skin, or large pores) so the coverage works well for me. It is easy to apply and lasts a long time, but is easy to take off. Best of all, it does not clog my pores. It also forces me to take better care of my skin, since it is not heavy. I would recommend this to people who have pretty normal skin and just want a product that gives your face a nice finish and want the natural look.