Nioxin Scalp Therapy

3.8

on 12/5/2003 6:26:00 PM

I've used this off and on for the last 3-4 years but it hasn't been until this year that I started using Nioxin more consistently. I used to work in a hair salon as a SA and went through extensive Nioxin training when we began carrying it. My DH has been using it since he dated me while I was an SA. But I was never all that intrigued enough to use it on my own hair. I have to say though,
I love scalp therapy! It makes your scalp feel spectacularly minty and it makes my hair feel the way it does when it's freshly cut. It does a pretty good job of detangling as well. This is great stuff!

on 11/17/2003 1:24:00 PM

I love the way this makes my scalp feel so clean!! It also conditions and detangles my hair!! This is my number one conditioner for my scalp!! It also does not weigh my hair down. It's awesome!!

on 10/25/2003 1:13:00 PM

I don't think this is a great conditioner but using it along with the shampoo and bionutrient protectives treatment I had noticable regrowth of hair at the temples. If you have thining hair you should try this.

on 10/25/2003 7:39:00 AM

I love this conditioner! I was very pleasantly surprised at how smooth my hair was after using it. I have coarse thick hair which tends to frizz, but I've had little to no frizz since using this conditioner. I don't even use styling products. I especially love this conditioner after a hard sweaty workout, because the mintyness is so refreshing on a hot scalp.

on 10/19/2003 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This conditioner was too light for my asian/cacuasian hair. I felt it didn't supply the softness or movement i get from conditioners containing fatty alcohols or humectants.

on 10/6/2003 12:40:00 PM

This conditioner really makes my head feel good - sort of cool and zingy. It is full of wonderful botanical ingredients that keep the scalp in good health AND removes any DHT. It leaves my roots feeling fresh and residue free, which helps a lot with volume. I apply the Scalp therapy to my roots and scalp and a seperate moisturizing conditioner to my ends (I have long hair). I definitely notice my hair growing in thicker after switching to the Nioxin cleanser and scalp therapy. Highly recommend.

on 9/14/2003 11:06:00 PM

I've used Scalp Therapy for the last 5 years to help control my psorasis. It works even better than the scalp treatment my dermatologist prescribed. I used to buy it at a beauty supply outlet but now my Wal-Mart carries it in their beauty salon at a great price.

on 5/2/2003 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product is absolutely the BEST on the market for fine/thin hair! I use together with the Nioxin 1C shampoo and let me tell you,after 8 years of wearing extensions in my hair,I NEEDED a product to help rebuild and reconstruct my already naturally fine hair and this is the ONLY product that actually worked!! My hair is not only healthier,shinier and longer then its ever been,but it never weighs my hair down,even if I use it day in and day out! if you have thin/fine hair(it doesnt have to be "thinning") you gotta try this stuff!! Trust me..I have MANY years of expierence!

on 4/25/2003 2:06:00 PM

I have fine, thin hair. This conditioner weighs it down and makes styling difficult...my hair just goes flat. MUCH prefer George Caroll Studio Style Conditioner or Finishing Rinse. I don't know what I'd do without those.

on 3/14/2003 6:09:00 PM

i love this stuff...the minty smell tingles your scalp, my hair has been soft for days now...love love love this stuff