August 28, 2014 | 1514 users online

Conditioner - Nioxin - Scalp Therapy

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2003 1:13:00 PM More reviews by mehan

I don't think this is a great conditioner but using it along with the shampoo and bionutrient protectives treatment I had noticable regrowth of hair at the temples. If you have thining hair you should try this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2003 7:39:00 AM More reviews by Flippit

I love this conditioner! I was very pleasantly surprised at how smooth my hair was after using it. I have coarse thick hair which tends to frizz, but I've had little to no frizz since using this conditioner. I don't even use styling products. I especially love this conditioner after a hard sweaty workout, because the mintyness is so refreshing on a hot scalp.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2003 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Ryce_Chick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This conditioner was too light for my asian/cacuasian hair. I felt it didn't supply the softness or movement i get from conditioners containing fatty alcohols or humectants.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2003 12:40:00 PM More reviews by toconnell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This conditioner really makes my head feel good - sort of cool and zingy. It is full of wonderful botanical ingredients that keep the scalp in good health AND removes any DHT. It leaves my roots feeling fresh and residue free, which helps a lot with volume. I apply the Scalp therapy to my roots and scalp and a seperate moisturizing conditioner to my ends (I have long hair). I definitely notice my hair growing in thicker after switching to the Nioxin cleanser and scalp therapy. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2003 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Katie33

I've used Scalp Therapy for the last 5 years to help control my psorasis. It works even better than the scalp treatment my dermatologist prescribed. I used to buy it at a beauty supply outlet but now my Wal-Mart carries it in their beauty salon at a great price.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2003 4:09:00 PM More reviews by CALI63

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is absolutely the BEST on the market for fine/thin hair! I use together with the Nioxin 1C shampoo and let me tell you,after 8 years of wearing extensions in my hair,I NEEDED a product to help rebuild and reconstruct my already naturally fine hair and this is the ONLY product that actually worked!! My hair is not only healthier,shinier and longer then its ever been,but it never weighs my hair down,even if I use it day in and day out! if you have thin/fine hair(it doesnt have to be "thinning") you gotta try this stuff!! Trust me..I have MANY years of expierence!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2003 2:06:00 PM More reviews by gemfinder

I have fine, thin hair. This conditioner weighs it down and makes styling difficult...my hair just goes flat. MUCH prefer George Caroll Studio Style Conditioner or Finishing Rinse. I don't know what I'd do without those.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2003 6:09:00 PM More reviews by jamielinnae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love this stuff...the minty smell tingles your scalp, my hair has been soft for days now...love love love this stuff

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2003 12:41:00 PM More reviews by apmcmillon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This pairs up with the Nioxin Shampoo to give your hair a remarkable bounce and keep it superhealthy. It´s loaded with good stuff for anybody´s hair (herbs, jojoba oil, vitamins,aminoacids, coenzyme Q-10), really revitalizes it and, if you suffer from hairloss (whether due to seasonal changes, stress or hormonal related), Nioxin is definitely the best product in the market.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2003 1:33:00 AM More reviews by crimqueen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I kept losing more and more hair in the shower every time I used this conditioner. It made my scalp tingle, which felt good, until I saw the amount of hair it took out. The only good thing about it is that it made my hair moderately soft.