NARS 27 - Yachiyo

4.5

on 6/12/2009 10:20:00 AM

An excellent review.

Well...got the brush today and it's a FAKE!!! I compared it to the one on bloomingdales

(close up) and this one is clearly a "wanna be". I'm sad and feel betrayed. I wrote the seller and expect prompt action.

I purchased this along with a Trish McEvoy tapered blending brush # 29 and the seller only charged me $5 for shipping.

Total: $32.11
Savings: $49.89 (not including shipping if I purchased both online)

SWEET :)

on 6/9/2009 3:33:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is the best blush brush ever. You can't do wrong with it. Just buy it!

on 6/4/2009 8:30:00 PM

Wow! Where has this brush been all my life! I agree with everyone else, it just seems perfect! A bit pricey, but worth it.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I saw the review on this brush minutes ago, so I decided to add my two cents worth as well. I love, love ! this brush it gives the most perfect application of blush to your cheeks, fluffs it thoroughly and its very precise to the area you want to put the bush,and it air brushes your face with color, like no other brush can do with such ease.It is worth the money! All other Nars brushes are ok, but this one is a definite winner!

on 6/3/2009 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

There is no way I'm going to pay 50 for a blush brush...so I bought it on ebay for like 27. It works pretty well for applying the blush nicely on my face. I didn't apply to well in the beginning but after getting used to it I really learned to like it.

on 5/23/2009 10:01:00 AM

The other reviews are true. This is the best blush brush out there. A must for everyone, worth every penny!

on 5/16/2009 12:48:00 AM

Ooooooh, Yachiyo...I wanna cuddle with you! Such a beautiful, luscious, soft brush, and as perfect as can be. Don't be fooled by its delicate handle! Yachiyo promises to be the best thing to happen to your makeup routine since blush was invented. For example: I dip this into Desire (BRIGHT PINK), don't even tap it, apply right to my apple, and.....I'm glowing. If I did the same with NARS' blush brush, I'd look like a doll gone horribly wrong. Yachiyo is so lovely, I can't believe I hadn't invested in it sooner. You can contour, highlight, give your cheeks a pop of color, ANYTHING, and it will look as natural as the day you were born. Lit from within, with perfect skin and amazing cheek bones. This is worth $200, and is a steal at a mere $50. I'm retiring my MAC 188 from powder colors and keeping it for cream only.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was looking for a blush brush and decided to try this brush after reading the great reviews. The brush head is the perfect size and shape for applying blush. It isn't the softest brush I've had but soft enough and definately not scratchy. It applies and blends blush beautifully, even pigmented blushes. I do use the MAC 187 for the most pigmented blushes though. I really like the look of the brush itself, there's a rustic yet delicate feel about it. I would definately repurchase if needed. EDIT: Took off a lippie as it has become a little scratchy after 4 months.

on 5/10/2009 2:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I cannot believe I even briefly hesitated to buy this brush. It is absolutely perfect. I have fair - medium skin, and with this brush I can wear pretty much any blush color and apply it with ease and not look like a clown. It's pretty and soft and hasn't shed yet and you will not regret buying this brush! <3

on 4/27/2009 12:00:00 PM

Ladies and gentlemen, I can now apply blush with ease and it comes out flawless everytime....

Top Rated NARS Products