February 28, 2015 | 1278 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Toasted

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 3:49:00 AM More reviews by MascaraJunkiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW! This is seriously my favorite eyeshadow. It's gorgeous on my tan skin! I'm an NC42 and this isn't too light like Sin is. This is my favorite eyeshadow from the naked palette. I put this on from my lid to my crease with Virgin as my highlight, it's my go to eye makeup. I fell like it brightens my eyes and makes me look glowy. I definitely recommend this to everyone! (:

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by daydreaming141

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS COLOUR, i have warm brown indian skin and it suits my skin perfectly!!! its a stunning cool purple brown colour and is great for everyday wear or for a sexy smokey eye!!!

Its one of my ' hhhmmmm what colour shall i wear today???.........oh yeah TOASTED!!!' colours.

love it, love it, love it, love it!!!

possibly maybe a little more than my Mac satin taupe because it has that extra pzzzzazzzz to it.

i do feel that urban decay eyeshadows are really pricey though, amazing quality but pricey, so i tend to wait for them to go on sale and then buy away!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 5:56:00 PM More reviews by teeheehee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is one of my most used eyeshadows ever! i lo0o0o0o0o0ve it. i dont even know how to describe it. its like a pink/purple/brown shimmer shade. it makes my eyes look nice & bright and awake. its very nicely pigmented also. i would def repurchase. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by tahiti33

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this eye shadow, it is the perfect brown/copper color. I got this in my naked palette and it is by far my most used shade! I would definitely recommend to those who prefer browns.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2011 4:50:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a gorgeous shimmer it's like a medium copper color with shimmer. It's not glittery it just shines and looks so beautiful

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by teinesamoa88

This is one of my favorite colors in the UD Naked palette. I love to use it as a shimmer of color in the middle of my eyelid, then blend Hustle into the crease. A little goes a long way with this color and it goes on very smooth. Looks great on tan/olive skin!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 3:17:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Alright so I have been neglecting my Naked palette but I am trying to learn to appreciate it. This color is nice! Smooth and creamy and shimmery, as is par the course for UD eyeshadows. The color is actually quite unique, not sure I have any other colors quite like it in my eyeshadow collection. As others said, it's kind of a pinky brown. It's nice as a wash of color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

I'm not a huge UD fan, but Toasted is one of my favourite eyeshadows. The texture is the best there is IMO - buttery smooth but not too soft, and very pigmented. It's a velvety texture - not glitter, just slight shimmer. The colour is an amazing multi-dimensional brown. Brown is such an inadequate word to describe it, but I really can't do any better. I love wearing this with UD Scratch.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2011 8:39:00 AM More reviews by xbabe82517

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely gorgeous eyeshadow! Perfect for hazel eyes but I can see how it would suit most eye colours. I've given this a rating of 3 for cost as it can be picked up quite cheaply on eBay (I paid 4) but these shadows are slightly on the expensive side at full retail price but there are bargains to be found! On me (fair to medium skin with yellow tones) this shows up as a light bronzey-brown with hints of pink. It can sometimes be difficult to find a truly flattering brown shadow for hazel/brown eyes as greens and purples are usually more flattering...however, I'm an absolute lover of all browns, golds, bronzes and taupes and am frequently seduced by many shadows that look fab in the pot but fail to deliver on my eyes. This one, however, is just beautiful. I prefer a little extra definition, even for daytime, so I use this colour all over the lid and then use a little Bobbi Brown 'After Hours' in the crease and it looks incredible. My other favourite bronze/brown shadow is the Stila shadow trio in 'Champagne Glow' but I think the Urban Decay combo with the Bobbi Brown is slightly better because there's less shimmer, less fall-out and more definition. The look just looks more polished. I will always be a shadow junkie but I know I will frequently return to this eyeshadow and will definitely re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2011 12:02:00 PM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Of all the colors in the Naked palette, this is probably the one that looks best on me. Love it. Will definitely repurchase. Nice shimmer without being over the top.