July 31, 2014 | 1344 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Telescopic in Carbon Black

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by karlatif

Just bought this product and tried it on. I used about 2 or so coats and i love my lashes. I also have revlons grow luscious plumping mascara and it works great when applying on top of the telescopic if you want your lashes a little fuller. I think this is going to be my new favorite mascara/1

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2012 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Lydia07

Its pretty good, but I'm still looking for a better one. This product does make my eyelashes long, as promised. I have fairly thick and long lashes to begin with but I love making them even thicker and longer. Telescopic does what it says it wil in regards to length. It also does not clump when applied to clean lashes. However, I personally, don't like the look it gives the lashes. Maybe because of the tiny brush, I end up with my lashes divided into groups, or as others put, teams. It does not really look clumpy at all to me, but it makes my lashes look unnatural and like they have less volume. I end up with very long but rather sparse looking lashes which is not a look I like. I like a long but feathery affect. I figured I could use this over a volumizing mascara and get best of both worlds but when I tried to do that my lashes clumped really, really badly. I also noticed a lot of smudging after a day of wear, though this may be due to the thicker lotion I used today. EDIT: Improves with time! Ok, I think this formula works best when not brand new. I may have also improved slightly at applying it. It is not as runny anymore and now I don't get the stuck together spider lashes. Instead I get really really long pretty lashes with no clumps. I would venture to say its the best yet from a drugstore and I have tried a lot! My only complaints are that it does tend to smudge over a full day and it slightly irritates my eyes. Not enough to make me stop wearing it but enough that I might take a break from it on days when I don't reallly care how I look.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by GMJAG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best mascara I have EVER used. I am one of those people that will buy something that's good and I like it a lot, but I always want to try something new..espeically with mascaras, but let me tell you, I think this is about as good as it's gonna get! I'm about 95% positive I am buying this when my current one runs out. I LOVE it. The small wand does some magic on my lashes and they are literally touching my eyebrows practically. My lashes are longish, but they have no curl and they aren't very thick. This stuff makes my lashes look star-worthy. Seriously, don't hesitate..go and buy it! Even my MOTHER who has bought the same mascara for years and years says she wants to buy some of this. If that isn't any indication of how good it is I don't know what is.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2012 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Makeupjunkiex0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Best mascara! Hands down! I have short lashes and even without a curler or a second mascara, this product held an amazing curl, lengthened my lashes so much, and definitely made them super dark! I have no cons for this mascara! It's doesn't clump, it doesn't melt in the heat or run if wet, even without waterproof. Now I use a curler and second mascara but its just great and I totally recommend it to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by cking2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a really good mascara, and I have tried tons of them, it's not perfect but it is really really good. Adds lots of length and is super dark but I think the best part is that it involves ZERO clumps although I also use a lash comb just to fan it out more, it looks intense... but believable because you can't see any evidence of mascara goop unless you look very closely. Cons are that it is REALLY unwaterproof get caught in the rain with this and you're screwed, other problem is that it's not the best for curling doesn't hold super well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2012 1:30:00 AM More reviews by elisr

This is my HG mascara. I have repurchased it about 5 or 6 times now and will continue to do so. Lengthens like crazy, makes the lashes look super dark, doesn't smudge or flake. The price is pretty reasonable too (12 in Estonia). I have tried many other mascaras, including high end ones like YSL, Estee Lauder etc, but have always returned to this. Love!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by lovesmakeup525

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It's a pretty good mascara depending on what you are looking for.

I like the brush, it is very versatile and you can make the lashes super long with only a few strokes.

I do notice if you use it wrong though the lashes will get clumpy and not long enough, it takes some getting used to.

Doesn't run or flake at all and has amazing staying power. I also like the super black color.

It holds a curl very nicely even without a curler.

But, it leaves a lot to be desired when it comes to thickness and volume. I usually wear liner with my mascara but when I put it on alone it does not give enough definition/thickness, only nice length and curl.

Definitely great for a more subtle yet defined lash look, but my HG would be more dramatic.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by heatherq123

this mascara is expensive in NY for a drug store mascara...13 bucks. I used to use this as my "go to" mascara but I have been shying away from it recently. The formula doesnt seem to want to evenly disperse throughout my lashes. I have very short thin blonde lashes...everything against me. The wand does not clump but it is extremely tedious and can get really annoying. I prefer Maybelline lash stilleto over this which a lot of people dont like.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2012 1:43:00 AM More reviews by juicyluvr75

Sleek packaging and good reviews drew me to this product. This mascara simply CANNOT hold a curl. Even with my best lash curler. It's really black, but it clumps due to the excess product on the super thin brush. I don't reccommend this at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2012 7:00:00 PM More reviews by ChrisMina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my go to mascara. It really lengthens my lashes, and I always get compliments. You just have to master the control of the wand. Love it!!