April 19, 2014 | 1064 users online

Treatments - Peter Thomas Roth - Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Misha40

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm very pleased with these. I've been using them for 3 weeks and have noticed improvement in my skin, and others have too. Although I am in my '40s, I still have very oily skin and at least 2 pimples on my skin somewhere at all times. I am always hesistant to try something new, fearful it will aggravate my skin, clog my pores, or make me break out. I'm happy to say these PTR peel pads have not done any of those things. I started out using them every other night. I now use them every night. I also skip some nights and use it in the morning after I shower and then apply my moisturizer and makeup. I wait 3-5 minutes to rinse my face after applying it to my face and neck. The texture of my skin is less flaky where other products have dried it out, and my skin looks brighter. They are expensive, but I agree with previous reviewers that cutting them in half still provides enough for each application. Be sure to tighten the lid after each use so they don't dry out.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2010 10:42:00 AM More reviews by kelleegross

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product. The first time I used this product, I noticed that my pores appeared smaller. I have been using it for 3 months now I have seen a huge improvement in my skin's texture and clarity. Although the product is called UnWrinkle, I am in my late twenties and it is a great mini microdermabrasion because of all of the alpha and beta hydroxy acids in it. This product could work for someone at any age. The only drawback is that it's $45, but the container has 60 pads so it will last you awhile.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2010 10:04:00 AM More reviews by Soly29

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have mild rosacea and started using these 2 months ago 2 x a week. It did not irritate my face at all just a slight tingle after the 3 minutes. I absolutely love it!!! My face is now smooth, my pores are shrinking and my blackheads have cleared up. I no longer have the small bumps from the rosacea. I will definitely continue to buy this. Leaves your skin silky smooth. I now use every other day and have recently begun using them on my elbows as well (tip a friend gave me) and I love it. I'm also using the Un-wrinkle night cream and together they work wonders!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2010 7:35:00 AM More reviews by laurenchien

I just try this tonight, I can see the effect immediately! I have serious black head on my nose, I been using alpha hydox AHA 12% cream for a year, but the black head problem didnít really improve at all (I know if I donít use it, my nose would be much worst) so after I wash my nose I used the pore strip on my nose, then I used the pad, I actually leave on for about 10 mins, it doesnít itch much at all, probably it was because Iíve been using alpha hydox AHA 12% cream thatís why, then I rinse with water again to neutralize the acid. I applied the daily routine facial moisturizer product, and my face was so bright and clear!!! And also when I was applying the alpha hydox AHA 12% cream, it absorb so quickly! I usually have to massage for more than 3 mins. Anyways, Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads to me itís quite expensive, cause I will definitely use it for everyday since I have a oily skin on T-zone (forhead, nose and chin)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2010 12:58:00 AM More reviews by live4rn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

These are HG for me, seriously cannot live without them. I like to alternate with other peels and masks every few days, but I always come back to these. They are quick, easy, affordable, gentle and effective. I couldn't ask for more. For reference, my skin leans dry with some shiny spots in the summer. Will buy these again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2010 11:15:00 PM More reviews by random42

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

These were recommended to me last month, and I've been using them for about 3 weeks, about 3x a week alternated with my Clarisonic and the rest of my routine. I've been able to keep new pimples from popping up, but I still have a lot of leftover marks from a bout of cystic acne last year, and it usually takes a LONG time for them to fade (at least 8-12 months for me). In the past 3 weeks, two of the marks on the left side of my face have gotten significantly smaller, and now they just look like freckles. In another few weeks, I'm positive they'll be gone completely, which is amazing.

I've found things in the past that helped lighten marks, but nothing that has ever worked this quickly. I don't cut the pads in half, and after I go over my face a few times, I make sure to hit my neck/decollete and the backs of my hands. I'm also using SS during the day, which is important. I have oily skin, so I don't find the peel pads irritating at all, but I don't use them more than 3-4x a week. They're a bit of an investment, but there are a lot of pads in the container, and I can see significant differences in my skin since I've started using them.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by zoeybear20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love these peel pads. I think they work just as well as the md skincare ones, and they are a lot cheaper! i bought these off of ebay for an even cheaper price, and i have never had such smooth clear skin. I usually have a lot of buildup around my nose no matter what i use but these pads take care of that. It's also making my pores shrink the more I use it and I have some large pores. Will def. be buying more of these when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2010 5:11:00 AM More reviews by happywoman28

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG status on these. I have recently been doing microdermabrasion and Renova 2.5% at night, and these beat the other two skin smoothing methods hands down.
I have some wrinkles on my upper lip and between twice weekly dermabrasion and these every other night they are almost gone.
The Renova keeps crow's feet away but not much else.
The dermabrasion smooths pretty well, but after I use these I can't stop feeling my face. It's totally smooth as glass and softer than I thought possible. Half a pad does my face, neck, chest, back of hands and forearms. I leave it on for five minutes and rinse off.
I'm thinking of using this every night and doing a once a week dermabrasion, and skipping the Renova. I use Aveeno 70 spf face moisturizer every morning also which is excellent. My skin is beautiful.

8 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2010 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is part of my skin care regimen... I will never be without them.

that said, the packaging is cumbersome and be careful not to drop the jar or to not close it well as the pads will start to dry up:(

love the product, hate the packaging!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2010 2:18:00 PM More reviews by missnat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

HG skin product for me, thanks to the reviews I read here. After reading them, I took the plunge and spent the $$ on these, taking the advice to cut the pads in half. Thiss way they are much more affordable. Within days of using I started to notice serious results-clearer, nicely exfoliated, glowy skin that looks rested and rejuvenated. Within a few weeks, my skin was much more even-toned. Any freckles or brownish areas are fading, and I'm finding that I don't even need foundation anymore. Even without foundation, the complliments on my skin keep coming! On top of this, my pores seem to be smaller and breakouts heal much faster, with the remaining red mark fading within days instad of weeks! Terrific!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No