BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 10/16/2013 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

After years of eyeing this and thinking the price was stupid, I finally get it. This highlights in the most subtle way; mostly because I think it blends better (I use a Beauty Blender) than most liquid highlighters (NARS Copacabana) and lacks glitter. The packaging is ridiculous. A squeeze tube would be far better. Alas, I'll probably repurchase this.

on 10/2/2013 8:02:00 AM

Nice product but prob quite heavy for a natural look. I always get compliments when I wear this tho so I love it!

on 9/28/2013 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yuck.... there's not much good to say about this product.... way too shimmery, too sticky, messy, just not impressed. Would never get this again.

on 9/26/2013 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I don't think High Beam deserves the hype. The color is too frosty for medium to dark skin tones, or anyone who likes their highlighters to give them a warm glow. The texture and staying power is great, and the packaging is cute, but I recommend Benefit's warmer shades - like Moon Beam or Sun Beam - for everyone except the palest skin tones.

on 9/19/2013 12:42:00 PM

High Beam is a very pretty pale neutral pink. It makes my face look so radiant and nice. I feel happier just wearing it. I do wish it were in a pump style bottle though but I'd still repurchase it. I have also tried Boots no7 pink highlighter and would say this one is better, even if its double the price. I apply it along my cheekbones, down my nose, and on my browbones. Theres no scent and it lasts long.

on 9/13/2013 7:33:00 PM

My favourite highlighter- great tone, perfect amount of sparkle, good texture, blendable etc. Only grumble is the high price.

on 9/11/2013 7:32:00 PM

Good highlighter for pale skin!

on 9/9/2013 3:04:00 PM

Big fan of this. Have also used Mac's Strobe Cream but you can't control the amount like you can with Benefit. Lasts in the bottle AND on your skin for a very long time. Nice dewy glow. Pat it on after your foundation and blusher and you're set to go. For more honest reviews, 'like' Face Up To It on Facebook, Twitter @YoCalliss, yocalliss.wordpress.com. Thanks :)

on 8/29/2013 3:21:00 AM

Great product for my nw10 skin!
Gives a gorgeous highlight, the packaging may seem off putting but it is very easy to use!
Only problem is I have to apply it before foundation or it eats my foundation away :c

on 8/24/2013 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Let me start off with, I truly enjoy and like this product but there are some pros and cons to this. The pros are that its a liquid, so its very easy to blend and I would prefer a liquid highlighter over a powder one. Cons, the price. The bottle is $26 (Sephora) and that seems like quite a bit for just a highlighter. Yes, the bottle is big but face it, are you really going to use it all? Even though it is liquid which is what I prefer over powder, if you are on a budget, I do not reccomend.

Video Reviews & Tutorials