Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara

on 7/4/2012 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is awesome! I have tried a lot of mascaras, both drugstore and high end ones and this beats them all. It gives great volume and length without sticking all the lashes together. The brush and consistency are both wonderful and it does no clump or flake at all. It keeps the curl from an eyelash curler very weel, altough you won't need one cause this mascara gives a nice curl itself. Probably the best make up product i've ever tried :)

on 6/29/2012 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I've tried many mascaras over the years, but I keep coming back to this one. I buy the one with the curved brush in black, and love the dramatic look it gives my eyes. I have rather long lashes and find that the curved brush helps to style the lashes in a flattering way. My only complaint is the brush comes out with a lot of product on it, so I find myself wiping the excess off into the tube which builds up after a while and makes the bottle a bit messy. Like all mascaras, after a few months the formula starts to go thick and clumpy and it needs replacing. I don't mind though... There's nothing better than applying a brand new mascara. Overall, I love this mascara mainly for its brush. Until I find a better mascara, I'll continue to buy this.

on 6/24/2012 5:13:00 AM

This review is for the waterproof version....

I need all the help I can get in the lash department; I have sparse stubby lashes, with really oily lids and my eyes are very sensitive to boot. I have always had a hard time finding a mascara that would help compensate for the above but it looks like I finally have.

This mascara is suited for those that want a natural, soft, fluttery lash look; it's not particularly volumizing but it lengthens beautifully and it holds a curl like a dream. It separates and coats each lash without clumping. The brush is lightweight and the bristles are soft which helps with the application. This is my everyday, work appropriate mascara and it's absolutely lovely.

I live in The Netherlands and waterproof mascara is a must and this stuff does not budge but it does come off easily if I use Bioderma or Avene makeup remover (granted I usually only have to use one coat).

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my favourite mascara, and I've had quite a lot! If you want natural looking eyelashes I'd choose this one, it makes my eyelashes really long and thick without clumping or looking too black. It also lasts for absolutely ages! Can't recommend it highly enough:-)

on 5/29/2012 6:35:00 AM

This is a good mascara, nothing special on me, it's ok for the price but i hate the packaging it feels so old and cheapy...great for people who wants just a good mascara without spending too much

on 5/10/2012 1:49:00 PM

My HG mascara. Leaves my lashes long and full. Easily build able. Doesn't smudge. Great price and always finishes off my makeup nicely

This is my go-to mascara,
It performs well on both price and quality and I have been re-purchasing for years!
Defiantly gives lots of VOLUME without clumping, and keeps its true-black colour

on 5/9/2012 1:54:00 PM

It's cheap and great for my lashes.

on 4/28/2012 5:04:00 PM

i love this classic mascara, fab for my long lashes as I love the thick look. I easily get couple of months before dying out. Price is amazing for the quality. Be careful on lower lashes can sometimes imprint.

on 4/28/2012 4:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I brought the WATERPROOF version of this mascara. The brush is very narrow, which is great for picking up small lashes. I had no clumps, and no falldown during the day....so thats the good.

The reason why I gave it a 2 overall is....Its so hard to remover it! i used a really good waterproof eye make-up remover and still it wasnt going anywhere. my eyelashes felt like there were covered in melted plastic. Eyelashes are very delicate, and I dont like rubbing them within an inch of there life. If you are thinking of buying this I would say try the non waterproof.

Top Rated Max Factor Products