January 31, 2015 | 2069 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Concealer Brush

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2010 7:08:00 AM More reviews by TheShortyStyle

Have tried to use this brush with concealer for both under eye and blemishes however did not like it for either.

However, this brush is fantastic for when you are doing a eye look that requires alot of control and precision!

Overall, a OK brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2010 6:53:00 PM More reviews by MackMimiMommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have 2 of these. I use one as a concealer brush for acne and undereye. I also use one for a lip brush.

As a concealer brush: This is a very small brush for a concealer brush. However, I have fine lines under my eyes and this helps smooth the concealer in this area. Additionally, it works great as a coverup for acne.

As a lip brush: I was looking for a d/s lip brush. I have the Sonia Kashuk also, but wanted something that didn't shed as much and that had shorter bristles. I came across this ELF brush, and it works just great. I wish it had a lid because sometimes I end up with it on my hand when I reach into my makeup drawer. That is why it gets a lower lippie for packaging quality.

I would buy this brush again and again. In fact, I might go get another one since people are mentioning using it as an eyeliner brush. This would work great for that purpose!

Update: I have 3 of these now. Use it for corner of eye. Hey, they're only $1 each at Target.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2010 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Freelizzy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Very cheap and sturdy. This is too small for the undereye area, but I use to pin point zits and to apply gel liner. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 7:27:00 PM More reviews by ldyshallott

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

PERFECT for Covering Zits!!! :o)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2010 9:35:00 PM More reviews by pensivern

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this brush when I was looking for a good brush to apply Latisse for my lashes. It's a bit stiff but the perfect size to precisely stroke across the upper lashline. I can't imagine using it for concealer other than tiny areas. For a buck-I'm pleased!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2010 9:36:00 AM More reviews by Reira

This concealer brush lasts; don't think i will need to repurchase it. Anyway, it's so small that it's perfect to work on eye areas.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2010 4:31:00 PM More reviews by MoMo25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this as an eyeliner brush or a smudge brush. Too small for a concealer brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 3:43:00 AM More reviews by LBUJenni18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I personally use this for 3 things: concealer (blemishes), eyeliner brush, and lip brush (eh). OH MY GOSH! This is the peeeerfect eyeliner brush! Well, I guess it'd be more perfect if it were an angled brush, they should totally make that - seriously. The reason why it's perfect for eyeliner (gel/creme eyeliner btw), is because it's so sturdy! Unlike my MAC #266 that takes me hours! I could probably put on eyeliner in 5 minutes with it (keep in mind that I take 15-20 minutes to put on eyeliner because I'm a perfectionist and it's natural for me to take forever on things). The only thing that moves on this brush is the tip, which is why it's so perfect for eyelining! It's totally idiot-proof! Bye bye #266 brush! :D

This personally to me is a perfect-sized concealer brush because it's not a big one - which is big because I assume it's for undereye and the nose area and such, but this is perfect size for blemishes and stuff.

Ehh, not so good for lip because it's too stirdy and kinda wipes off the lipstick/lip gloss if you know what I mean... Haha. But I'm not going to rate it down because it's obviously not for that use and I love it either way. :]

A problem I have with this is that the tips doesn't "shape up", it gets spiky after I wash it! I know every brush gets like that but this staaays like that even when it's dry, but don't worry, it's not thaaat annoying, you'll live with it! Trust me! Even though it's spiky, I still line my eyes fine. :]

EDDDIT! - This is a bit late... haha... But anyways, went back to my MAC 266 actually, the tip was a bit flimsy in a way that I couldn't get my eyeliner straight, it messed up sometimes... For concealer, I switched to Ecotools Deluxe Concealer brush, still a good brush to have around. [:

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 10:34:00 AM More reviews by xsunshinelovee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This.
Brush.
Is.
Amazing.

I love the ELF eyeliner brush, but before I got that, I used this to apply my cream liners or cream shadows. I bought 2 of these so I could use one to apply the liners and one to apply concealer. This might be a bit small for concealer, but that's okay because I hardly wear it anyway. The brush fell off of the handle once but all it took was some nail glue to glue it back on, and it hasn't fallen off since. (:

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 10:18:00 PM More reviews by xogingerox

so obv. the people at ELF wrongly named this brush. its waaay too tiny to be a concealer brush. however, it works amazing for eyelining and doing other things with eyemakeup that requires a more precise brush. and its only a dollar. so yes, def not a bad item to buy, juss not for concealing as other reviewers have said