April 19, 2014 | 1611 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Concealer Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2010 3:43:00 AM More reviews by LBUJenni18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I personally use this for 3 things: concealer (blemishes), eyeliner brush, and lip brush (eh). OH MY GOSH! This is the peeeerfect eyeliner brush! Well, I guess it'd be more perfect if it were an angled brush, they should totally make that - seriously. The reason why it's perfect for eyeliner (gel/creme eyeliner btw), is because it's so sturdy! Unlike my MAC #266 that takes me hours! I could probably put on eyeliner in 5 minutes with it (keep in mind that I take 15-20 minutes to put on eyeliner because I'm a perfectionist and it's natural for me to take forever on things). The only thing that moves on this brush is the tip, which is why it's so perfect for eyelining! It's totally idiot-proof! Bye bye #266 brush! :D

This personally to me is a perfect-sized concealer brush because it's not a big one - which is big because I assume it's for undereye and the nose area and such, but this is perfect size for blemishes and stuff.

Ehh, not so good for lip because it's too stirdy and kinda wipes off the lipstick/lip gloss if you know what I mean... Haha. But I'm not going to rate it down because it's obviously not for that use and I love it either way. :]

A problem I have with this is that the tips doesn't "shape up", it gets spiky after I wash it! I know every brush gets like that but this staaays like that even when it's dry, but don't worry, it's not thaaat annoying, you'll live with it! Trust me! Even though it's spiky, I still line my eyes fine. :]

EDDDIT! - This is a bit late... haha... But anyways, went back to my MAC 266 actually, the tip was a bit flimsy in a way that I couldn't get my eyeliner straight, it messed up sometimes... For concealer, I switched to Ecotools Deluxe Concealer brush, still a good brush to have around. [:

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 10:34:00 AM More reviews by xsunshinelovee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This.
Brush.
Is.
Amazing.

I love the ELF eyeliner brush, but before I got that, I used this to apply my cream liners or cream shadows. I bought 2 of these so I could use one to apply the liners and one to apply concealer. This might be a bit small for concealer, but that's okay because I hardly wear it anyway. The brush fell off of the handle once but all it took was some nail glue to glue it back on, and it hasn't fallen off since. (:

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 10:18:00 PM More reviews by xogingerox

so obv. the people at ELF wrongly named this brush. its waaay too tiny to be a concealer brush. however, it works amazing for eyelining and doing other things with eyemakeup that requires a more precise brush. and its only a dollar. so yes, def not a bad item to buy, juss not for concealing as other reviewers have said

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2010 8:31:00 AM More reviews by colourfulapple

Not for concealing undereyes.
Left streaky marks.
Okay for covering pimples.
Use to apply concealer but blending with fingers is often needed afterwards.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2010 9:35:00 AM More reviews by SushiFlower01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I personally think that the brush is too small and you can hardly do anything, also since its small it takes forever to apply concealer, I end up using my fingers, a sponge or a foundation brush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2010 8:22:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

AWESOME, its perfect and tiny. It can really work this under my eyes and make smaller strokes to blend the concealer. Definitely a steal for only being a dollar.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 8:33:00 AM More reviews by downtownbebebrown

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Must have! Zero fall out and soft! I shout from the mountain tops ELF brushes are fantastic and affordable for all!
This one is perect of what it should do. I think the size is right on. Who want to over do their concealer ?
I have used MAC brushes and i must say ELF is just as good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 6:21:00 PM More reviews by avid_writer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Perfect brush for lining eyes (great with gel liners!) and highlighting inner corners. This, the $1 eyeshadow brush, the $1 blending brush and the $3 contour brush are all you need to do professional looking eyes. It's a great lip brush too. no shedding and very easy to clean doesn't lose its shape. Also great for nails and highlighting cupid's bow and filling in brows. Don't buy it for concealing cuz it will disappoint you, buy it for the above and you will love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2010 5:26:00 PM More reviews by lilangel0403

Great brush, but I end up using a sponge or my finger

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 9:05:00 AM More reviews by etet

I never use it as concealer brush because it seems too small and I'd already got a perfect one (Stila #26).
It is such an amazing eyeliner brush, a great partner for my cream & gel liner products.