April 19, 2014 | 1898 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - Deluxe Shadow Box

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2009 5:47:00 PM More reviews by lildr3amcatch3r

The eyeshadows in this palette is absolutely fabulous. There's no eyeshadows with chunks of glitter and the pigmentation is out of this world. All the colors are great. There are the neutrals, a green, blue, dark purple, black, and a gold. Very versatile. The textures is so smooth and glides on nicely. Great palette to have when traveling.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2009 1:22:00 PM More reviews by clarklovesyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These shadows are BRIGHT! They have excellent coverage and staying power. I'm not crazy about the cute packaging - the flocked exterior and paper construction are magnets for dust and grime . I have several UD palettes that are constructed this way and even though I've handled them with kid gloves they look worn and dingy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2009 6:54:00 PM More reviews by PRECIOUSKITTEN

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE IT!!!!!.....

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2009 4:43:00 PM More reviews by inkedxmama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this palette! Such a variety of looks can be created with it; from soft, neutral looks using colors such as Underground, Scratch, and Shag (the bottom row) to very bright, colorful looks with shades like Fishnet, Graffiti, Peace, and Ransom. It also has a beautiful golden shade (Honey) and a black shade (Zero.) The colors in this palette are pigmented wonderfully and all very vibrant and beautiful. Plus it comes with a small UDPP!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2009 4:08:00 PM More reviews by herbina77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I guess VVV's review tells all you need. But I just want to give my comment as well. This palette is GREAT! All the shadows are so pigmented and smooth. The turqoise Peace is one of the prettiest turqoise I've seen, and basically I love all the palette's colours. They're just shouting for you to play with them. And the velvety package is neat.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2009 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Shimmering_pink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Okay.. can eyeshadow get any more amazing than this? I am so so so glad I read awesome reviews and purchased this. At first the colors looked a little bright too me for every day or any use at all, since I used to be stuck on strictly neutrals. But this palette really allowed me to step out of my comfort zone! And I am so glad I did because the possibilities with this palette are endless, I wear it to school, work, out at night, anywhere. You can make anywhere from the most neutral to the most dramatic look you would like. I couldn't even pick a favorite because I love all these shadows and use them all the most out of any of my other eyeshadows. They are all beautiful and flattering for all skin tones, there are bright colors and neutrals in this palette. No sparkles, just a little shimmer and LOTS of pigmentation. Recommend to anyone who loves makeup and I would say to check youtube for some beautiful looks using this palette if you are unsure how to use the bright colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2009 8:55:00 PM More reviews by jjjenko

During the UD FF sale, I was originally going to buy ransom and graffiti, but then I saw that they were both in this palette. So for a few more dollars I could have both colors and 7 more! What a great deal! Super cute packaging. These colors are amazing, super pigmented and bendable. I love all the colors in the palette. Would recommend to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2009 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Shimmerleaf

I wasn't even gonna do a review on this but I just had to because I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! It's amazing- really, really amazing! The eyeshadows are vibrant and creamy, with a fantastic variety of color. You have to buy this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2009 5:59:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Fantastic product. So many versatile and different shades. I love how there are neutral and bright shades in this palette to mix things up. Worth the money for 9 eyeshadows

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2009 11:54:00 PM More reviews by dionysa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite eyeshadow palette. I originally bought it because I thought the purples, greens, and blues would be fun to play around with but actually I find that I use all of the other colors a lot more. Honey surprised me the most- it looked like a creepy frosted yellow in the pan but goes on a pretty soft gold color. I really like that all the shades are shimmery without the chunks of glitter that some shades in every other Urban Decay palette have. This is palette is great because you can create virtually any look from conservative office to extreme night-out with these 9 colors. The staying power and blendability is amazing, especially over primer potion.