September 22, 2014 | 1090 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - Deluxe Shadow Box

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2010 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Aniiii

This palette is so handy. I find myself using the colors a lot of the time as well! And for 36 dollars, you're getting 9 good quality, well pigmented eyeshadows. With that money you can buy about 2 MAC eyeshadow, and in some cases only 1 single shadow in some top brands. UD is a very high quality and still very funky and playful.

I. LOVE. THE. PACKAGING. Oh my goodness, it is absolutely gorgeous and describes the entire company of UD very well. UD is all about funky colors and sassy attitude.

I'd definitely buy this product again, although I don't know when I will because this product will last me a forever and a half!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2010 2:47:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

All of these shades are from the 'deluxe eyeshadow' line from UD. This is the faux purple shadow box w/ a silver mesh window over the suede. Nine shadows at 0.04oz/1.2g each. Includes 2 double-ended sponge applicators which I dont use, I wish it would have been a brush. The shades are- Fishnet a purple/blue sheen, Honey a gold/yellow sheen, Ransom a dark purple w/ blue hint, Graffiti a bright grass green w/ golden sheen, Zero a matte black, Peace a bright turquoise, Shag a bronze sheen, Scratch a pink champagne, and Underground a dark bronze sheen. This shadow box has no glitter, only sheen. Shadows are very pigmented and last all day w/ UDPP.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 3:20:00 AM More reviews by kimmay99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS PALETTE.

Most of these shades I would not wear on a day to day basis, but use for photoshoots or fashion shows, something like that. They are spectacular pigments. Zero is the perfect black for smudging and i ADORE the green one. Came with a mini UDPP! Packaging is sooo adorable and comes with a mirror too. The "honey" shade is GORGEOUS for hazel or brown eyes (very pigmented goldy/yellow).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2010 5:56:00 AM More reviews by kara888

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this cute little palette and it is nice to have it in your makeup kit. I don't use all the eyeshadows in it, but do have my favorites -Ransom, Zero, Honey. Don't use browns/neutrals in this palette as much, since I have some other favorites from other brands, but the blues and the purples are definitely amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2009 5:47:00 PM More reviews by lildr3amcatch3r

The eyeshadows in this palette is absolutely fabulous. There's no eyeshadows with chunks of glitter and the pigmentation is out of this world. All the colors are great. There are the neutrals, a green, blue, dark purple, black, and a gold. Very versatile. The textures is so smooth and glides on nicely. Great palette to have when traveling.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2009 1:22:00 PM More reviews by clarklovesyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These shadows are BRIGHT! They have excellent coverage and staying power. I'm not crazy about the cute packaging - the flocked exterior and paper construction are magnets for dust and grime . I have several UD palettes that are constructed this way and even though I've handled them with kid gloves they look worn and dingy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2009 6:54:00 PM More reviews by PRECIOUSKITTEN

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE IT!!!!!.....

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2009 4:43:00 PM More reviews by inkedxmama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this palette! Such a variety of looks can be created with it; from soft, neutral looks using colors such as Underground, Scratch, and Shag (the bottom row) to very bright, colorful looks with shades like Fishnet, Graffiti, Peace, and Ransom. It also has a beautiful golden shade (Honey) and a black shade (Zero.) The colors in this palette are pigmented wonderfully and all very vibrant and beautiful. Plus it comes with a small UDPP!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2009 4:08:00 PM More reviews by herbina77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I guess VVV's review tells all you need. But I just want to give my comment as well. This palette is GREAT! All the shadows are so pigmented and smooth. The turqoise Peace is one of the prettiest turqoise I've seen, and basically I love all the palette's colours. They're just shouting for you to play with them. And the velvety package is neat.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2009 2:18:00 AM More reviews by Shimmering_pink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Okay.. can eyeshadow get any more amazing than this? I am so so so glad I read awesome reviews and purchased this. At first the colors looked a little bright too me for every day or any use at all, since I used to be stuck on strictly neutrals. But this palette really allowed me to step out of my comfort zone! And I am so glad I did because the possibilities with this palette are endless, I wear it to school, work, out at night, anywhere. You can make anywhere from the most neutral to the most dramatic look you would like. I couldn't even pick a favorite because I love all these shadows and use them all the most out of any of my other eyeshadows. They are all beautiful and flattering for all skin tones, there are bright colors and neutrals in this palette. No sparkles, just a little shimmer and LOTS of pigmentation. Recommend to anyone who loves makeup and I would say to check youtube for some beautiful looks using this palette if you are unsure how to use the bright colors!