Plus White - 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel

4.3

Water (Aqua), Poloxamer 407, Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, Methyl Salicylate, Sodium Saccharin, Phosphoric Acid.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I prefer this over the many white strips out there. My teeth whiten very easy so c an use this about twice a week and get amazing results. I'm not to crazy about the mouth piece that comes with it so I use the one I have from getting my teeth whitened at the dentist but it does the job if you need.
Quick tip:look for the mouth pieces in the sport section of your store that can be molded to the shape of your teeth. They're cheap and work so much better

on 3/3/2011 11:51:00 PM

I don't smoke and I'm not a coffee drinker, but I did have braces for 2.5 years. I can't say I cared for my teeth as much when I had braces on, so when I finally got them off, I had an amazingly straight and amazingly yellow smile.
Because I was a student, I didn't want to spend $30 on whitening strips to just throw them in the trash if they didn't work. But when I saw Kandee Johnson's video, I thought, why not?
It was about $7 and with my first application my teeth were noticeably whiter. I can now truly say that I have a nice smile. I LOVE LOVE this product and the results it's given me.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have pretty white teeth, I think. I don't really know because as soon as whitening products came around I was on it. Heaven forbid I miss an opportunity to do something to myself.

My uncle is an orthodontist and years ago I went to his office and forced him at gun point to mold custom plates for me and provide the professional gel that goes with.
A couple of negatives there: 1. I never once woke up with the plates still in my mouth and 2. The whitening was uneven I think it's called a "rainbow effect".
The worst part was waking up and fearing that I had swallowed the plates (very unsettling)-and the second worst was finding them under my bed covered in dust bunnies. Blech.

Anyway, I have been using this stuff for a few years now (tried the strips/light thingie, etc) and it really is THE BEST. It's got the same active ingredient as everything else, and a decent amount of it. I use it every other day (I give it a break when I fear my teeth are starting to look blue). Apply it before I brush with a Q-tip and leave it on while I shower (10 minutes tops) brush my teeth afterward and we done.

Easy, effective, and cheap. Great!

on 2/23/2011 11:39:00 AM

I loveeeeeeee this product :) I've always had yellow teeth (coffee+tea+cigarettes=gross teeth. BTW don't smoke anymore :P) and it never really bothered me until I saw all these makeup gurus on Youtube with their beautifully white teeth. Kandee Johnson<3 mentioned it in a video and I was sold! People always tell me how nice my smile is now :D It's amazing stuff. I always leave it in for about an hour or, but it's worth it. It works really well and doesn't leave my mouth sensitive :)

One thing you should know though, be really careful not to get the gel on your tongue. I don't know how I managed to do it, but I did and I couldn't taste anything for about 3 days! Haha.

Anyways, this is a great product, and definitely worth it at about eight dollars a kit :) So cheap compared to whitening strips and such :)

on 2/22/2011 3:23:00 PM

This is a great, affordable teeth whitening kit that is less than ten bucks and it effective. The kit I bought had pre-gel solution, mouth tray and teeth whitening gel. I use it once a week and although no one has mentioned that they've noticed a difference, I've seen a difference over time and am quite impressed!

on 2/17/2011 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

WOW!WOW!WOW!

I paid $10 for this at Rite Aid, including the mouth rinse and tray. I've never had a more immediate and clear reaction to any product ever.

So I generously coat the tray with gel and stick it in my mouth. I have a small mouth, but it fits comfortably. About halfway through I think: rats, I should have taken a picture to compare. But then I think: You know what, it probably won't be a noticeable difference the first time anyway.

I leave the gel on for ten minutes and remove it with minimal drooling. When I come up after rinsing and smile in the mirror, I'm stunned. My teeth are probably a shade and a half whiter, about my natural shade (I may be short and prone to weight gain, but I hit the genetic lottery with good teeth). Like the other reviewers, I'm a coffee drinker (only cold though!) so my teeth start to look a little dull after awhile. I'm so pleased with the first time, I'll probably wait a few days to give it another go.

This stuff is fantastic. I still remember the agony of Crest white strips from when I was a teenager. I used one set in the morning and one at night, and awoke in the middle of the night with an aching pain in my teeth, worse than getting my wisdom teeth removed.

ETA: I recommend brushing gently whilest using this, my gums were starting to look a little ragged so I took a break. I'm still loving this gel. It's super easy to use and so cheap that I don't mind slapping some on for only a couple minutes. I've probably brightened my smile about 3 shades. One of my best purchases to date.

on 2/14/2011 9:53:00 AM

Very good product! Works fast and easy!

on 2/14/2011 9:02:00 AM

I was so excited after reading all the rave reviews but this just doesn't do anything! I've tried it every way possible: with/without the mouth tray, with/without mouth rinse that came with the kit, for longer time, for shorter time, like, I've tried everything. But my teeth are still yellow. I've been trying for two weeks with no results. I'm giving up.

on 12/28/2010 10:19:00 PM

I have been using this product for over a year. Ever since seeing it promoted by Kandee Johnson on her you tube channel I have been ordering it on line and for the price and convenience of use I don't think it can be beat. I put it on my teeth with my regular toothbrush when I first get into the shower and leave it on while I am in there. I use it about three or four days in a row once a month or so and my teeth stay nicely white. I notice the difference after each use. Lasts until I use it again. Very effective product. Not messy or expensive.

on 12/28/2010 9:21:00 PM

I love this product and I love the price!! The kit is around $10 and comes with a lot of product gel, a mouth tray and pre-rinse. It really works! I will definitly keep this a part of my beauty routine.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools