October 20, 2014 | 1999 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Plus White - 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by henwen88

This is a great, affordable teeth whitening kit that is less than ten bucks and it effective. The kit I bought had pre-gel solution, mouth tray and teeth whitening gel. I use it once a week and although no one has mentioned that they've noticed a difference, I've seen a difference over time and am quite impressed!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by TipTopTap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

WOW!WOW!WOW!

I paid $10 for this at Rite Aid, including the mouth rinse and tray. I've never had a more immediate and clear reaction to any product ever.

So I generously coat the tray with gel and stick it in my mouth. I have a small mouth, but it fits comfortably. About halfway through I think: rats, I should have taken a picture to compare. But then I think: You know what, it probably won't be a noticeable difference the first time anyway.

I leave the gel on for ten minutes and remove it with minimal drooling. When I come up after rinsing and smile in the mirror, I'm stunned. My teeth are probably a shade and a half whiter, about my natural shade (I may be short and prone to weight gain, but I hit the genetic lottery with good teeth). Like the other reviewers, I'm a coffee drinker (only cold though!) so my teeth start to look a little dull after awhile. I'm so pleased with the first time, I'll probably wait a few days to give it another go.

This stuff is fantastic. I still remember the agony of Crest white strips from when I was a teenager. I used one set in the morning and one at night, and awoke in the middle of the night with an aching pain in my teeth, worse than getting my wisdom teeth removed.

ETA: I recommend brushing gently whilest using this, my gums were starting to look a little ragged so I took a break. I'm still loving this gel. It's super easy to use and so cheap that I don't mind slapping some on for only a couple minutes. I've probably brightened my smile about 3 shades. One of my best purchases to date.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2011 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Sarahliz1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very good product! Works fast and easy!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2011 9:02:00 AM More reviews by vilkku

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was so excited after reading all the rave reviews but this just doesn't do anything! I've tried it every way possible: with/without the mouth tray, with/without mouth rinse that came with the kit, for longer time, for shorter time, like, I've tried everything. But my teeth are still yellow. I've been trying for two weeks with no results. I'm giving up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2010 10:19:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

I have been using this product for over a year. Ever since seeing it promoted by Kandee Johnson on her you tube channel I have been ordering it on line and for the price and convenience of use I don't think it can be beat. I put it on my teeth with my regular toothbrush when I first get into the shower and leave it on while I am in there. I use it about three or four days in a row once a month or so and my teeth stay nicely white. I notice the difference after each use. Lasts until I use it again. Very effective product. Not messy or expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 9:21:00 PM More reviews by chase29

I love this product and I love the price!! The kit is around $10 and comes with a lot of product gel, a mouth tray and pre-rinse. It really works! I will definitly keep this a part of my beauty routine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2010 8:32:00 PM More reviews by ThisGirl0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

LOVE this product! Let me just say that I have tried almost all the various types of whitening products they have available in store, and this works the best for the price.

I have tried Rembrandt (caused horrible corrosion of the gum tissue, nasty, I know... and it took me like a week to recover for it); did not work.
I have also tried GoSmile which was the biggest waste of money ever. Thankfully I got it at 60% discount, still a waste of $50 as the kit did pretty much nothing at all.
I have also tried the Colgate gel (don't know if it's still around) which also works like this product, but the container it comes in was tiny and more expensive, so not really worth it in the end.
And finally the Crest Whitestrips, which worked well and I still use them. I started using the Classic kind because they were the cheapest, but I found that if I wanted to achieve the desired whitening level, I had to use two boxes back to back. So in the end it wasn't cheaper (except when I would find it on sale or bogo).
I recently tried the new 3D strips and find that they work just as well as the Advanced version. In fact, I just got done using the 3D strips and am keeping my teeth stain-free with this amazing product.

I first used it by itself as directed twice a day for about two weeks and I saw a difference in my teeth within a few days. This stuff works well on its own, but paired with another teeth whitener it is even better. I use it now about every other day as a maintenace product. Obviously it doesn't work as well as the strips, but it works and is absolutely fabulous for maintenance.

I bought this product at Walgreen's for about $8 or so. The tube is huge and though I have been using it for probably a month now, I haven't even used 1/3 of it. It caused no sensitivity for me at all, it doesn't have a nasty taste, and best of all you only have to keep it on for 5 minutes!
Love it and I will keep repurchasing over and over.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2010 7:56:00 PM More reviews by volshorn08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the kit which has the pre rinse, tray, and the gel. I should have just bought the gel and saved a couple of dollars as I'm not sure the pre rinse does anything and the tray is useless. I bought a couple of one dollar sports guards to use as whitening trays. They work so well bc you customize them to your teeth. I noticed a difference after the first use. No sensitivity and I use it once or twice a week to keep it up. I am so sensitive to whitening stuff and have to be careful, but I haven't had problems with this like I did with strips and most whitening toothpastes. This stuff is awesome!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2010 10:42:00 PM More reviews by thebobcat64

This stuff definitely works, I noticed a difference after my first application. It is also very affordable, I purchased it for under $5. However, my gums are very sensitive and started to itch on the fourth day. Now I'm going to try to use it once or twice a week instead of twice a day for the two week period. It felt more gentle on my gums than the Crest whitestrips I tried a few years ago that seemed to actually make my gums recede slightly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2010 4:02:00 AM More reviews by fancynancy

This whitened my teeth the very first time I used it. If you read the fine print, it says it "begins" whitening after 5 minutes, and says you can leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes, which I do. I drool (into a napkin) and my gag reflex kicks up, but it's so worth it. I've never had such good results. My whole face looks better with whiter teeth. It's like my teeth have come forward and my face looks better structurally (less plump!)!/ No sensitivity, but I tend to do it at night so they have all night to recover. Very happy.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No