July 24, 2014 | 1923 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Plus White - 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2011 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Sarahliz1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very good product! Works fast and easy!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2011 9:02:00 AM More reviews by vilkku

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was so excited after reading all the rave reviews but this just doesn't do anything! I've tried it every way possible: with/without the mouth tray, with/without mouth rinse that came with the kit, for longer time, for shorter time, like, I've tried everything. But my teeth are still yellow. I've been trying for two weeks with no results. I'm giving up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2010 10:19:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

I have been using this product for over a year. Ever since seeing it promoted by Kandee Johnson on her you tube channel I have been ordering it on line and for the price and convenience of use I don't think it can be beat. I put it on my teeth with my regular toothbrush when I first get into the shower and leave it on while I am in there. I use it about three or four days in a row once a month or so and my teeth stay nicely white. I notice the difference after each use. Lasts until I use it again. Very effective product. Not messy or expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2010 9:21:00 PM More reviews by chase29

I love this product and I love the price!! The kit is around $10 and comes with a lot of product gel, a mouth tray and pre-rinse. It really works! I will definitly keep this a part of my beauty routine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2010 8:32:00 PM More reviews by ThisGirl0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

LOVE this product! Let me just say that I have tried almost all the various types of whitening products they have available in store, and this works the best for the price.

I have tried Rembrandt (caused horrible corrosion of the gum tissue, nasty, I know... and it took me like a week to recover for it); did not work.
I have also tried GoSmile which was the biggest waste of money ever. Thankfully I got it at 60% discount, still a waste of $50 as the kit did pretty much nothing at all.
I have also tried the Colgate gel (don't know if it's still around) which also works like this product, but the container it comes in was tiny and more expensive, so not really worth it in the end.
And finally the Crest Whitestrips, which worked well and I still use them. I started using the Classic kind because they were the cheapest, but I found that if I wanted to achieve the desired whitening level, I had to use two boxes back to back. So in the end it wasn't cheaper (except when I would find it on sale or bogo).
I recently tried the new 3D strips and find that they work just as well as the Advanced version. In fact, I just got done using the 3D strips and am keeping my teeth stain-free with this amazing product.

I first used it by itself as directed twice a day for about two weeks and I saw a difference in my teeth within a few days. This stuff works well on its own, but paired with another teeth whitener it is even better. I use it now about every other day as a maintenace product. Obviously it doesn't work as well as the strips, but it works and is absolutely fabulous for maintenance.

I bought this product at Walgreen's for about $8 or so. The tube is huge and though I have been using it for probably a month now, I haven't even used 1/3 of it. It caused no sensitivity for me at all, it doesn't have a nasty taste, and best of all you only have to keep it on for 5 minutes!
Love it and I will keep repurchasing over and over.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2010 7:56:00 PM More reviews by volshorn08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the kit which has the pre rinse, tray, and the gel. I should have just bought the gel and saved a couple of dollars as I'm not sure the pre rinse does anything and the tray is useless. I bought a couple of one dollar sports guards to use as whitening trays. They work so well bc you customize them to your teeth. I noticed a difference after the first use. No sensitivity and I use it once or twice a week to keep it up. I am so sensitive to whitening stuff and have to be careful, but I haven't had problems with this like I did with strips and most whitening toothpastes. This stuff is awesome!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2010 10:42:00 PM More reviews by thebobcat64

This stuff definitely works, I noticed a difference after my first application. It is also very affordable, I purchased it for under $5. However, my gums are very sensitive and started to itch on the fourth day. Now I'm going to try to use it once or twice a week instead of twice a day for the two week period. It felt more gentle on my gums than the Crest whitestrips I tried a few years ago that seemed to actually make my gums recede slightly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2010 4:02:00 AM More reviews by fancynancy

This whitened my teeth the very first time I used it. If you read the fine print, it says it "begins" whitening after 5 minutes, and says you can leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes, which I do. I drool (into a napkin) and my gag reflex kicks up, but it's so worth it. I've never had such good results. My whole face looks better with whiter teeth. It's like my teeth have come forward and my face looks better structurally (less plump!)!/ No sensitivity, but I tend to do it at night so they have all night to recover. Very happy.

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2010 7:21:00 PM More reviews by SaraNikkita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am on my third tube of this stuff. I love it! My teeth aren't that fake white, but I don't want them that white anyways so I am happy with the white this makes them. My teeth are not yellow anymore and I can afford to buy this stuff as often as I need. I suggest leaving it on for at least 15 minutes at a time, I use it every 3 days or so to keep my teeth bright and white. Makes my red lipsticks look even better.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2010 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Neelta

I have used this quite a few times its my go to whitening kit!!! I always untill I run out that is use a whitening toothpaste of some sort normally its either vivid white or creast prohealth plus whitening. But as soon as I stop using a whitening toothpaste even for a week my teeth for some unknown reason just look a few shades yellower. When that happens I buy this kit because in a few uses its noticably whiter but I use it longer than 5 minutes. maybe 15 and decrease the time as I use it.

PROS:
1. It really does whiten!!!
It whitens really really great especially for the price. I had a friend pay alot of money to get her teeth whitening, when she did she told me what a waste of money and time it was and that it hurt and it did not noticably whiten her teeth. Which honestly I could not even tell she did anything to them. After about a month she trierd this product and like me within a few uses she was seeing quite noticable results!

2.THE PRICE I love the price I can almost always afford it. Its only like $11.

3. It comes complete with a mouth guard, the gel, and the pre rinse mouthwash.

4. You can also buy the gel sepperate if you dont wanna buy the whole kit which still

CONS:
I think that the tube is kinda inconvienient when you start running low but then again what kind of tube is not!

I feel like once my teeth get to a certian shade they just dont get whiter than that shade. But then again the same have been true for other whitening products.

Over all I really love this product even without the price it works really well but the fact that because of the price I can efford to do this pretty much when ever I want makes it even better!