April 24, 2014 | 1968 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2010 2:26:00 AM More reviews by AriesD

Bought this at Target as part of a combo pack with the Lashblast Length mascara. I have oily lids and this eyeliner didn't stand a chance. It glides on very smoothly and it has a built-in smudger for smoky looks, but it doesn't stay on for more than 10 minutes. On top of that, it's not a true black...more like a green-blue-black. Definitely still looking for the eyeliner that can stand up to my oily eyelids.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2010 3:50:00 PM More reviews by VanillaTwilight94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this color in espresso. its not as harsh as a black liner and can really give you a nice natural look. it tends to fade away after a few hours and usually doesnt last my whole day, but I dont mind. I guess I would repurchase if I couldn't find another brown eyeliner i liked...i dont think it's 'THE BEST' out there tho..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2010 3:19:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I use almost no other Cover Girl brand products, but I often buy this eyeliner! For less than $5 at Target, the price can't be beat. I love the built in sharpener, too - the fact that the pencil point is rounded makes it so you never stab yourself in the eyelid. I have green eyes and I use the espresso shade a lot (I also have the onyx and the light purple for different looks).

This pencil goes on so smoothly and easily, it is mistake-proof. It lasts all day and even through a light washing with soap and water (although it is not waterproof). Never smudges or bleeds. The color goes on dark without looking unnatural. Having the little smudger sponge on the other end of the pencil is really convenient for when you're doing a "smoky" look.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2010 12:18:00 PM More reviews by jay45

I have this eyeliner in about 5 different colors and absolutely love each one. It goes on extremely smooth and Im able to create a nice, straight even line. I find that it does smudge a little bit, so I usually set it with a bit of eyeshadow. I love the smudge tip on the end. The color is rich and lasts all day. Does not irritate my eyes at all and washes off really easily at the end of the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2010 5:03:00 PM More reviews by anniehan

I purchased this eyeliner because I read so many positive online reviews on this product. Personally I'm not satisfied by it because it smudges so much and doesn't stay on at all. This eyeliner is good only if you want it to stay on for three hours or so. However it does glide on the waterline really smoothly and the color is rich, but it's super short lasting. Overall, I would not recommend purchasing this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2010 1:28:00 AM More reviews by DirtyB

I've been using this eyeliner for years now. Love it! Contact wearer friendly too! It doesn't do a miracle and last for 18hrs or w/e people expect but it's fast and easy for a quick smokey eye or day time makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 12:34:00 AM More reviews by LAURANRENAE

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG eyeliner. I use it daily and I LOVE the smudge tip on the end. Goes on nice and creamy and never flakes up on me. I have hooded lids and it doesn't seem to transfer either...but I do tend to set it with a pat of matching eyeshadow on humid days. Doesn't crumble or break on me either, and I carry it with me in my purse 24/7. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2010 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Glockoma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this pencil eyeliner exclusively for over 5 years, and it's great. It's very easy to use and you don't have to bother about sharpening since you just twist for more product. Goes on smooth and dark, and it usually goes on sale. The only other eyeliner I use when I don't use this is the Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner. These are my two favourites. Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2010 9:29:00 PM More reviews by sydneythekidd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm going to try to make this review short and to the point, so bare with me if it's not the most well-worded review you've ever read. I loved the packaging; it allows only a little to come out of the tube therefore little product is wasted and little of the eyeliner is ever broken. It is on the more inexpensive side of drugstore(especially automatic) eyeliner which is a major plus. The smudger isn't perfect by any means, BUT it does help to use the smudger to gently smudge the product into itself when on to help it stay. It looks like a weird blue sometimes(I have the black onyx kind), not a good thing. It is dark, good thing. It smudges slightly at times, but overall if you don't mess with your eye area too much or blink like a mad man than it stays put. Don't set it with eyeliner powder though. It actually makes it smudge worse on the lower lash line. Overall it's a good product and I will be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2010 1:54:00 AM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wish this eyeliner would stay on longer. This eyeliner is really easy to use. It's automatic so no sharpening needed and it glides on very easy. At first I couldn't get it to go on in a smooth line the way I wanted it to but after some blending the lines were smooth and beautiful. If you don't have time to blend then just wait a few minutes and the eyeliner will blend itself. I know that sounds wierd but I swear it happens somehow...mabye becuase the eyeliner is melting off. After just an hour or two you can find most of the eyeliner under your eyes in smudges. Could have been a great product if it stayed on longer.