December 20, 2014 | 1673 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Twentysevenjo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this eyeliner for YEARS. I use the color "charcoal" for my eyes and eyebrows. Very natural looking with my skin tone. It's a product that I cannot go without. I've repurchased at least 10 times. I also have this eyeliner in black, which I like... but it bleeds a little blueish after a few hours, which is very annoying because I hate blue eye makeup. However, for a few hours it looks flawless!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2010 2:28:00 PM More reviews by PepsiGirl4Life

I have this eyeliner in the Black Onyx shade. It's good, but not great. I use this on the top part of my eye and sometimes l have to reapply it because the texture is pretty soft and it tends to wear off around the corners after a while. I've never used this on my water line or on the bottom part of my eye, so I can't comment on how well it would work for those areas. I will continue to repurchase until I find something better.

UPDATE 11/25/10: I have found something better, Maybelline Unstoppable eyeliner, so I will not be repurchasing this one. This one smudged too much and the pigmentation wasn't that great compared to the Maybelline eyeliner. I've reduced the rating of this one from 4 to 3 lipsticks.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2010 2:26:00 AM More reviews by AriesD

Bought this at Target as part of a combo pack with the Lashblast Length mascara. I have oily lids and this eyeliner didn't stand a chance. It glides on very smoothly and it has a built-in smudger for smoky looks, but it doesn't stay on for more than 10 minutes. On top of that, it's not a true black...more like a green-blue-black. Definitely still looking for the eyeliner that can stand up to my oily eyelids.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2010 3:50:00 PM More reviews by VanillaTwilight94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this color in espresso. its not as harsh as a black liner and can really give you a nice natural look. it tends to fade away after a few hours and usually doesnt last my whole day, but I dont mind. I guess I would repurchase if I couldn't find another brown eyeliner i liked...i dont think it's 'THE BEST' out there tho..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2010 3:19:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I use almost no other Cover Girl brand products, but I often buy this eyeliner! For less than $5 at Target, the price can't be beat. I love the built in sharpener, too - the fact that the pencil point is rounded makes it so you never stab yourself in the eyelid. I have green eyes and I use the espresso shade a lot (I also have the onyx and the light purple for different looks).

This pencil goes on so smoothly and easily, it is mistake-proof. It lasts all day and even through a light washing with soap and water (although it is not waterproof). Never smudges or bleeds. The color goes on dark without looking unnatural. Having the little smudger sponge on the other end of the pencil is really convenient for when you're doing a "smoky" look.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2010 12:18:00 PM More reviews by jay45

I have this eyeliner in about 5 different colors and absolutely love each one. It goes on extremely smooth and Im able to create a nice, straight even line. I find that it does smudge a little bit, so I usually set it with a bit of eyeshadow. I love the smudge tip on the end. The color is rich and lasts all day. Does not irritate my eyes at all and washes off really easily at the end of the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2010 5:03:00 PM More reviews by anniehan

I purchased this eyeliner because I read so many positive online reviews on this product. Personally I'm not satisfied by it because it smudges so much and doesn't stay on at all. This eyeliner is good only if you want it to stay on for three hours or so. However it does glide on the waterline really smoothly and the color is rich, but it's super short lasting. Overall, I would not recommend purchasing this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2010 1:28:00 AM More reviews by DirtyB

I've been using this eyeliner for years now. Love it! Contact wearer friendly too! It doesn't do a miracle and last for 18hrs or w/e people expect but it's fast and easy for a quick smokey eye or day time makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 12:34:00 AM More reviews by LAURANRENAE

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG eyeliner. I use it daily and I LOVE the smudge tip on the end. Goes on nice and creamy and never flakes up on me. I have hooded lids and it doesn't seem to transfer either...but I do tend to set it with a pat of matching eyeshadow on humid days. Doesn't crumble or break on me either, and I carry it with me in my purse 24/7. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2010 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Glockoma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this pencil eyeliner exclusively for over 5 years, and it's great. It's very easy to use and you don't have to bother about sharpening since you just twist for more product. Goes on smooth and dark, and it usually goes on sale. The only other eyeliner I use when I don't use this is the Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner. These are my two favourites. Highly recommend.