October 21, 2014 | 2063 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Soap & Glory - The Righteous Butter

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2010 9:08:00 AM More reviews by zapryncess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amaging smell that lingers on the skin (i love miss dior cherie too). It's very mosturizing also, and the price is ok. Higly recommended. I also love the vintage appeal of the whole soap&glory line, very cute packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2010 2:12:00 PM More reviews by edelk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Normally I try a different body lotion every time I need one as I like to see what different brands are like but this is the only one I have bought repeatedly, am on my third tub now. Here in the UK, a big tub is about 10 and it will last for ages. I really love the smell. It actually really smells like Miss Dior Cherie and the scent lasts for a long time. As far as moistursing qualities go, it is really rich and takes a while to sink in, but once it does, it sinks in completely and doesnt leave my skin greasy, yet the smell still lingers. It is really good on bumps on the tops of arms. I have bought Kiehls Creme de Corps in the past and I would say that it is almost as good. The only downside of this would be it might clash with any other perfume you are wearing.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2010 1:51:00 PM More reviews by rastaxcore

Soap and Glory is being discontinued in the US, which was my cue to ransack the clearance section at Target and one of the things I came home with was a miniature of this body butter. I usually don't like ozonic scents but this has a much more floral emphasis to it. It is very strongly scented but unless you apply a ton, it isn't overpowering on the body. I expected it to be much greasier than it was, although a little goes a long way. I would totally buy this again if I could find it at a decent price but from what I've heard they're basically doubling the prices of this line across the pond. Grab it while you still can!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by organized

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The scent is too strong, but the consistency is just right for a hand cream - which is what I bought it for.

Scoop some into a smaller jar and put in your purse - it's fabulous for that use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2010 10:08:00 AM More reviews by lauren5millar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i think this is great. smells beautiful and i love the packaging- also it works!its very moisturising, i dont have a bad word to say about it- i always buy it and all of soap and glorys products actually ( minus the lipgloss)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by mdbutee

I picked up a trial size of this in Boots. I just love it. smells clean not overpowering - great ingredients that really leave my skin soft and moisturized.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2010 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Bindi7

Leaves skin feeling so so soft and smells lovely! Love using this. Another great product - i love Soap & Glory x

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2010 5:50:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love the smell, love how it works and moisturizes but I think I actually prefer the lotion form of this for its pump applicator and the fact that it seems to be easier to work into the skin. But in winter, when my skin is really parched, this is very nice and rich.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2010 6:32:00 AM More reviews by drwholass1018

I got this product in a sale and I am rather impressed by it. It makes my very dry skin(especially on my arms) feel like normal skin, which is a bonus. i would recommend this to anyone, the packaging is very nice, and the slogans on it make it seem slightly better. the product itself smells very nice and is quite thick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 12:05:00 PM More reviews by natalielouiseee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I was given this as a gift and I've been using this for almost two weeks now and theres already a dramatic difference. My skin feels ALOT softer than it has been in a long time, and I think the product itself smells absolutely gorgeous.

I think it could possibly be a bit too heavy for some skin types, but I'd say its worth a try :)