October 2, 2014 | 938 users online

Blush - NARS - The Multiple in Orgasm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2010 10:51:00 PM More reviews by bronzeviolet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a fabulous produce, never had a blush that is so verstile. Really great, I got the combination of the laguna and orgasm. This product lasted me two years.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2010 1:49:00 AM More reviews by pinkolive2010

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love love love this product, if I have to live without lip sticks, blush and eye shadow, I can not live without the NARS multiple, I was first introduced with this product because my good friend is one of the regional makeup artist with NARS and she give this to me for my birthday one year, never even opened or used it, come to think of it, its been two years now, but this christmas again, she give me another one for mothers day because she thought it was about time to replace 24M, right, well, she just found out I didn't know how to use it. so she show me how easy it is to apply the products on my face and the purpose of the usage, I just love it, my makeup bag is smaller and lighther because I am using less and looking better. love it

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2010 6:02:00 PM More reviews by anne4hoang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like the Orgasm blush but I really hate the multiple stick version. My skin is very oily so this just made my face turn into a grease ball! This stuff melts off my face. ew

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2010 10:28:00 PM More reviews by saabgirl

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Perfect natural blending quality!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2010 7:52:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought this in Paris, after reading about it in many magazines... I absolutely love the colour, but as a multiple it's disappointing, too drying on the lips...I only use it as a blush, and it looks lovely on my medium-warm skin tone. The shimmer is not too much for me, but I have freckles, so it takes a lot to take the attention away from those ;). Packaging is handy and the tube looks great, but I have not twisted the product up yet... I gave it 4 lippies because it's not a good multiple (for me at least), and 'cause it's ridiculously expensive (41!!!)
UPDATE: I still use this! The quality is extremely good!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 1:37:00 AM More reviews by sudali

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I was reluctant to try this because I can't stand the Orgasm blush which I know seems to be practically everyone's favorite but the powder blush just doesn't really show up on my NC35 skin tone. But OMG the Orgasm multiple is DIVINE!!!! Absolutely stunning! I get so many complements when I use this! I just apply it & blend the harsh edges with my fingertips. It gives the most beautiful glow &is the most beautiful color EVER!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2010 10:25:00 AM More reviews by Jenlovesmac03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great blush, easy to apply and lasts all day. I have other multiples and I have the Orgasm in the blush pan. These are creamy and so easy to apply. I find applying it with fingers is the easiest way. It's pigmented enough so you don't go overboard by applying too much, they are pricey, but with Nars you get what you pay for and they will last you a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 9:37:00 AM More reviews by manticora

The product worked pretty well because i was looking for a highlight with some hint of color, so it's perfect for me.
Nice texture and i didnt think it was too sparkly, so i will be buying again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2010 10:44:00 AM More reviews by jennadev74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

didn't like this product, color was very pale, and didnt really go on well...not sure what allthe hype is on this product. Especially for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by metdiva

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just received this product saturday. I have been so excited to try it. Well, I like it, the color is beautiful, but it is a bit to much shimmer. I am one sparkly gal, so for me to say that is something. I think it is just a bit to much, I am going to work with it a bit more and see waht I can do about it. I said I would buy this product again, I am not sure I would.... without all of the shimmer I would.