April 20, 2014 | 1679 users online

Blush - NARS - The Multiple in Orgasm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2010 7:52:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I bought this in Paris, after reading about it in many magazines... I absolutely love the colour, but as a multiple it's disappointing, too drying on the lips...I only use it as a blush, and it looks lovely on my medium-warm skin tone. The shimmer is not too much for me, but I have freckles, so it takes a lot to take the attention away from those ;). Packaging is handy and the tube looks great, but I have not twisted the product up yet... I gave it 4 lippies because it's not a good multiple (for me at least), and 'cause it's ridiculously expensive (41!!!)
UPDATE: I still use this! The quality is extremely good!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 1:37:00 AM More reviews by sudali

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I was reluctant to try this because I can't stand the Orgasm blush which I know seems to be practically everyone's favorite but the powder blush just doesn't really show up on my NC35 skin tone. But OMG the Orgasm multiple is DIVINE!!!! Absolutely stunning! I get so many complements when I use this! I just apply it & blend the harsh edges with my fingertips. It gives the most beautiful glow &is the most beautiful color EVER!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2010 10:25:00 AM More reviews by Jenlovesmac03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great blush, easy to apply and lasts all day. I have other multiples and I have the Orgasm in the blush pan. These are creamy and so easy to apply. I find applying it with fingers is the easiest way. It's pigmented enough so you don't go overboard by applying too much, they are pricey, but with Nars you get what you pay for and they will last you a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 9:37:00 AM More reviews by manticora

The product worked pretty well because i was looking for a highlight with some hint of color, so it's perfect for me.
Nice texture and i didnt think it was too sparkly, so i will be buying again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2010 10:44:00 AM More reviews by jennadev74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

didn't like this product, color was very pale, and didnt really go on well...not sure what allthe hype is on this product. Especially for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by metdiva

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just received this product saturday. I have been so excited to try it. Well, I like it, the color is beautiful, but it is a bit to much shimmer. I am one sparkly gal, so for me to say that is something. I think it is just a bit to much, I am going to work with it a bit more and see waht I can do about it. I said I would buy this product again, I am not sure I would.... without all of the shimmer I would.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2010 2:59:00 AM More reviews by yanyan712

Multiple Stick is a lot more convenient to use than the powder. I always use my fingers to apply the Orgasm powder and it can get messy. The Multiple Stick is sleek and doesn't break (all my NARS powder and eyeshadow compacts ended up shattered).

The color goes on a lot more subtle than in its powder form. A great natural colored blush or highlighter.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2010 12:01:00 AM More reviews by CamiliaStar

I just picked this product up a couple days ago at Sephora, and I adore it. It's my first cream blush, and I love giving a few swipes to my cheek and blending it in. I'm very fair, so the light tint of it is perfect for me. Although it's a multiple I truly doubt I'll ever use it on my lips. The consistency is way too soft and dry to feel nice on the lips, in my opinion. But it works well on the cheeks and eyes.

It is pretty shimmery, which I think can be lovely, but when I wear it I tend to tone down the shimmer on the rest of my face so I don't look like a disco ball.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2010 5:47:00 PM More reviews by Centro

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A friend of mine got Orgasm Multiple for my birthday. I remembered that feeling of excitement and anticipation because I have wanted to try this product for a really long time and finally I have it in my hands! To this day, I still cannot get over how sleek the package and how pretty the colour is! It is a warm baby pink with fine glitter. The sad thing is, it is not pigmented enough to show up on my skin yet excessive amount of glitter show up on my cheeks. If applied too much, I would look like a ragdoll... not exactly what I'm going for. I tried warming it up with a blow dryer but it has made very little difference. I think this blush is more suitable for summertime use so I will give it another try soon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2010 11:38:00 PM More reviews by ascopes

I used to wear the powder version religiously until a sales person at sephora did my makeup and used this product...I've never gone back to the powder after using this....the colour is subtle and I never thought I'd like cream blushes but this one is great. It's not greasy and it doesn't run.