NARS The Multiple in Orgasm

3.6

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Cetyl Acetate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Isopropyl Lanolate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan, Bha. May Contain: Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 Ci 77492 Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 45380 (Red 22 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30 Lake), Ci 17200 (Red 33 Lake), Ci 15880 (Red 34 Lake), Ci 12085 (Red 36), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 75470 (Carmine).

on 7/23/2010 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

While the color is nice (on my fair skin) it just has too much glitter. The texture of the multiple is very creamy/slick and goes on smoothly though. On a good note, I left this is my car for a few weeks in a row and it didn't melt in the 100 degree heat.

on 7/22/2010 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

At first I did not like this product at all! But after I recently gave this product a second chance, I fell in LOVE with it. It's really great for the summer because it leaves a nice dewy look to your cheeks. However, if your not fond of glitter, you should definitely stay away (not appropriate for those with large pores, or an office work setting). I found that with strategic placing, I can avoid my pores and bring attention to the back of my cheeks and really perk up my look.

on 7/20/2010 7:21:00 AM

This just didn't work for me, and I'm not sure about all the hype around it. The color was the main thing - too bright and un-natural for my fair skin. But what really made me return it was that it creased like crazy on my lids, even with a good primer. Just not worth the $ IMO. I use The Balm's Hot Mamma, which is a peachy-pink that I think works much better and wears all day. A good recommendation for those who find NARS MO doesn't work for them, either.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really love this product. I purchased it with the NARS -So Famous collection. It's such a pretty color. It blends beautifully, and I love the sheerness of it, as well as the glitter, which seems to be multi-colored. I just love it.

on 7/13/2010 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

First off, I love the multiple - I think they blend well and have great staying power - however, the Orgasm color seems a bit chunky and hard to blend. I like some of the other colors much better.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I went out and bought the "So Famous" set and included was a mini Multiple Orgasm, I was very excited to try it since I am in love with creamy blushes. I put one swipe on, blended in and NOTHING. I put a second swipe on, still NOTHING. So I put an additional swipe and I looked tacky... Not because of the color, but because of all of the shimmer (which I think would be cute 10 years ago in high school).
I'm not dark complected at all, in fact I'm quite fair. A black Irish as my dermatologist says.
I will not buy a full product and I'm glad that it was a freebie in the kit. I'm going to use it all up though under the Deep Throat blush. It builds nicely, so it's got that going for it!

on 7/12/2010 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This product is similar to MAC's Hush Cream Colour Base but with a tad Darker and a little more peach to it. I can use it as a highlighter. I could use it as a blush but I might need to layer something on top of it. I don't use this product on my eye. I could use it as a lipstick and add a clear gloss on top and I got orgasm lipgloss (thereby not spending $24 on the Orgasm lipgloss). It's a pretty good and versatile product.

on 7/9/2010 10:51:00 PM

This is a fabulous produce, never had a blush that is so verstile. Really great, I got the combination of the laguna and orgasm. This product lasted me two years.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I love love love this product, if I have to live without lip sticks, blush and eye shadow, I can not live without the NARS multiple, I was first introduced with this product because my good friend is one of the regional makeup artist with NARS and she give this to me for my birthday one year, never even opened or used it, come to think of it, its been two years now, but this christmas again, she give me another one for mothers day because she thought it was about time to replace 24M, right, well, she just found out I didn't know how to use it. so she show me how easy it is to apply the products on my face and the purpose of the usage, I just love it, my makeup bag is smaller and lighther because I am using less and looking better. love it

on 6/26/2010 6:02:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really like the Orgasm blush but I really hate the multiple stick version. My skin is very oily so this just made my face turn into a grease ball! This stuff melts off my face. ew

Top Rated NARS Products