NARS The Multiple in Orgasm

3.6

Talc, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Cetyl Acetate, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Isopropyl Lanolate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triclosan, Bha. May Contain: Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 Ci 77492 Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 45380 (Red 22 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30 Lake), Ci 17200 (Red 33 Lake), Ci 15880 (Red 34 Lake), Ci 12085 (Red 36), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 75470 (Carmine).

on 7/13/2010 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

First off, I love the multiple - I think they blend well and have great staying power - however, the Orgasm color seems a bit chunky and hard to blend. I like some of the other colors much better.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I went out and bought the "So Famous" set and included was a mini Multiple Orgasm, I was very excited to try it since I am in love with creamy blushes. I put one swipe on, blended in and NOTHING. I put a second swipe on, still NOTHING. So I put an additional swipe and I looked tacky... Not because of the color, but because of all of the shimmer (which I think would be cute 10 years ago in high school).
I'm not dark complected at all, in fact I'm quite fair. A black Irish as my dermatologist says.
I will not buy a full product and I'm glad that it was a freebie in the kit. I'm going to use it all up though under the Deep Throat blush. It builds nicely, so it's got that going for it!

on 7/12/2010 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This product is similar to MAC's Hush Cream Colour Base but with a tad Darker and a little more peach to it. I can use it as a highlighter. I could use it as a blush but I might need to layer something on top of it. I don't use this product on my eye. I could use it as a lipstick and add a clear gloss on top and I got orgasm lipgloss (thereby not spending $24 on the Orgasm lipgloss). It's a pretty good and versatile product.

on 7/9/2010 10:51:00 PM

This is a fabulous produce, never had a blush that is so verstile. Really great, I got the combination of the laguna and orgasm. This product lasted me two years.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I love love love this product, if I have to live without lip sticks, blush and eye shadow, I can not live without the NARS multiple, I was first introduced with this product because my good friend is one of the regional makeup artist with NARS and she give this to me for my birthday one year, never even opened or used it, come to think of it, its been two years now, but this christmas again, she give me another one for mothers day because she thought it was about time to replace 24M, right, well, she just found out I didn't know how to use it. so she show me how easy it is to apply the products on my face and the purpose of the usage, I just love it, my makeup bag is smaller and lighther because I am using less and looking better. love it

on 6/26/2010 6:02:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really like the Orgasm blush but I really hate the multiple stick version. My skin is very oily so this just made my face turn into a grease ball! This stuff melts off my face. ew

on 6/12/2010 10:28:00 PM

Perfect natural blending quality!

on 6/9/2010 7:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this in Paris, after reading about it in many magazines... I absolutely love the colour, but as a multiple it's disappointing, too drying on the lips...I only use it as a blush, and it looks lovely on my medium-warm skin tone. The shimmer is not too much for me, but I have freckles, so it takes a lot to take the attention away from those ;). Packaging is handy and the tube looks great, but I have not twisted the product up yet... I gave it 4 lippies because it's not a good multiple (for me at least), and 'cause it's ridiculously expensive (41!!!)
UPDATE: I still use this! The quality is extremely good!

on 6/5/2010 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I was reluctant to try this because I can't stand the Orgasm blush which I know seems to be practically everyone's favorite but the powder blush just doesn't really show up on my NC35 skin tone. But OMG the Orgasm multiple is DIVINE!!!! Absolutely stunning! I get so many complements when I use this! I just apply it & blend the harsh edges with my fingertips. It gives the most beautiful glow &is the most beautiful color EVER!

on 5/18/2010 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a great blush, easy to apply and lasts all day. I have other multiples and I have the Orgasm in the blush pan. These are creamy and so easy to apply. I find applying it with fingers is the easiest way. It's pigmented enough so you don't go overboard by applying too much, they are pricey, but with Nars you get what you pay for and they will last you a long time.

Popular Blush Products