October 31, 2014 | 1423 users online

Lotions/ Creams - St. Ives - Oatmeal and Shea butter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by hoangrl

I love St Ives moisturisers! i have 2 types that i regularly use. The Aloe and camomile and this oatmeal and shea butter. I use this one regularly on my body every night before i go to bed. Great all over body lotion, smells wonderful, abosorbs very quickly and doesnt leave your body greasy. its also doesnt have parabens so yay! The packaging is good and i love pump packs for large body moisturisers. The price is fab, In Australia we pay a tad more but when there is a specail i can get one big bottle for abut $7. I picked up the Aloe and Camomile one for $3 at the Reject store. I subsequently bought 2 so I could have one at my desk for work. The aloe one works just as well and smells so light and refreshing. Anyway these are great body moisturisers, when used at night, next day my skin is all smooth and soft. They are so ceap and so effective! But in saying its cheap its not a cheap and nasty moisturiser. This is a high quality body moisturier for a fantastic price. Keep it up St Ives! buy it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2010 9:28:00 PM More reviews by belleepoque

I haven't used a St. Ives lotion in ages, and I forgot how amazing they are. Price is right ($5.99 for 18 ounces - ridiculous), and the texture is great; this absorbs fast and lasts all day. This isn't heavy or greasy at all and therefore would be great to use all year. I'm not in love with the smell, but it's subtle and doesn't bother me. Great find!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

oatmeal and shea butter is a marvellous body lotion that is almost a face cream! Meaning the ingredients in it moisturize like a face cream!i combine it with collagen ellasttin lotion. And noticed that my skin was super soft ,and that it helped for the ellasticity of my skin.love the smell and the velvet texture!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2010 6:17:00 AM More reviews by marielie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this lotion!

- Smells nice
- Great for sensitive and dry skin
- Lasts long
- Doesn't contain parabens

This lotion is cheap and it does its job pretty well. I hope they never discontinue this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2010 6:26:00 AM More reviews by kbur084

This so far is my favourite st ives product, i wait til it goes on sale and i stock up!. The smell is great, but not overpowering. This works for me because i wear perfume and body sprays. It does what it says. My skin feels and looks so much better since i started moisterising with this product. will definately keep buying, but not often because theres so much product i only need to buy 2 bottles a year. Would reccomend for anyone, great value for money!.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by keanthony

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wish this did work for me, especially for the price. My husband liked the way this smelled on me, but after awhile, I couldn't stand it! My skin was extremely dry a couple of minutes out of the shower. That fact plus the smell will keep me from buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2010 12:40:00 AM More reviews by gcollier97

I lovethis lotion! It leaves my skin so soft. It isnt greasy at all and smells slightly of vanilla. I especialy love to use it on my legs, it is great after shaving.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by sheridanf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

i am in absolute love with this lotion. i have been a loyal queen helene fan for a couple years now and i heard all of the great reviews about this and tried it and am so happy i did! my legs tend to get dry a lot because i shave everyday unfortunately and this puts so much moisture back into them. my legs are like silk all day even after an 8 hour shift at work wearing skinny jeans! i am so pleased and the smell is awesome it's like a vanilla, very attractive. i have found my HG lotion!!! and i love the pump, so easy to use as much as you want without wrestling around queen helene's huge bottle, even though it is still a great product and very cheap! st ives took the cake though for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2010 2:19:00 AM More reviews by french_flower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

The Oatmeal and Shea Butter is a pleasant scent that isn't overpowering and also really moisturizing my dry skin. I use this lotion as a moisturizing base under some of my lotions that smell nice but don't adequately moisturize my skin, or if I want soft skin without the strong scent of many other lotions. The packaging is also great - the pump ensures that you only get as much lotion as you want, and the bottle has lasted forever. Well worth the money spent.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2010 3:46:00 AM More reviews by ohpoodlesticks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this body lotion. It is honestly the greatest lotion I have ever used. I first heard about from a beauty guru on Youtube and I finally went and got it. It smells amazing! And it moisturizes really well. Definitely recommended. :)