December 19, 2014 | 1581 users online

Lotions/ Creams - St. Ives - Oatmeal and Shea butter

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2011 7:37:00 AM More reviews by g60girl

Holy cow, this is my new HG body lotion! My skin has been sooo dry and realllly itchy with this harsh Michigan winter. I tried some of this in the store and my hands were so soft and not greasy..so I decided to buy a full size bottle. While walking around the store I found they had a special deal with TWO 18oz bottles packaged together for only $6. I now have one at home and one at work. I just hope they never discontinue it.
It leaves my skin soft, not greasy, and the scent is not overwhelming, just a soft scent of cocoa butter.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2011 8:53:00 PM More reviews by HannaRosee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this (: !
It's extremely lightweight, and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy. I'm a big fan of the smell of coconut/shea butter/vanilla etc. so the smell is absolutely amazing ! It smells almost exactly like Herbal Essence's Hello Hydration shampoo ..
I actually bought a travel version of this at target (Less then a dollar!?) to sample it, and now I have at least 3 more to put in my purse, gym bag etc .

Amazing ♥ !

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by KatrinTreichel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

OH DEAR LORD! This is the best moisturizer on the planet! It is so moisturizing and it smells great! I feel like it really tones my skin and brings out my tan! For the price it is fantastic and all I have to say is that I am truly in love with this product! I use the body wash as well! I like it so much! THere are really no negatives except for with my last one when there was very little left it was hard to get it out but other that that it is amazing and non-greasy! I have turned my whole family onto it! My mom my sister and my dad! When I first got it they would all line up in the morning for some and then I went and bought them all some as well! It enriches my nails as well! I have noticed such an improvement in my skin tone! I feel like it even fades scars from mosquito bites of my youth! I am a moisturizer aholic and I use this over the 30$ moisturizer from the Body Shop!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by hoangrl

I love St Ives moisturisers! i have 2 types that i regularly use. The Aloe and camomile and this oatmeal and shea butter. I use this one regularly on my body every night before i go to bed. Great all over body lotion, smells wonderful, abosorbs very quickly and doesnt leave your body greasy. its also doesnt have parabens so yay! The packaging is good and i love pump packs for large body moisturisers. The price is fab, In Australia we pay a tad more but when there is a specail i can get one big bottle for abut $7. I picked up the Aloe and Camomile one for $3 at the Reject store. I subsequently bought 2 so I could have one at my desk for work. The aloe one works just as well and smells so light and refreshing. Anyway these are great body moisturisers, when used at night, next day my skin is all smooth and soft. They are so ceap and so effective! But in saying its cheap its not a cheap and nasty moisturiser. This is a high quality body moisturier for a fantastic price. Keep it up St Ives! buy it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2010 9:28:00 PM More reviews by belleepoque

I haven't used a St. Ives lotion in ages, and I forgot how amazing they are. Price is right ($5.99 for 18 ounces - ridiculous), and the texture is great; this absorbs fast and lasts all day. This isn't heavy or greasy at all and therefore would be great to use all year. I'm not in love with the smell, but it's subtle and doesn't bother me. Great find!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

oatmeal and shea butter is a marvellous body lotion that is almost a face cream! Meaning the ingredients in it moisturize like a face cream!i combine it with collagen ellasttin lotion. And noticed that my skin was super soft ,and that it helped for the ellasticity of my skin.love the smell and the velvet texture!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2010 6:17:00 AM More reviews by marielie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this lotion!

- Smells nice
- Great for sensitive and dry skin
- Lasts long
- Doesn't contain parabens

This lotion is cheap and it does its job pretty well. I hope they never discontinue this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2010 6:26:00 AM More reviews by kbur084

This so far is my favourite st ives product, i wait til it goes on sale and i stock up!. The smell is great, but not overpowering. This works for me because i wear perfume and body sprays. It does what it says. My skin feels and looks so much better since i started moisterising with this product. will definately keep buying, but not often because theres so much product i only need to buy 2 bottles a year. Would reccomend for anyone, great value for money!.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by keanthony

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wish this did work for me, especially for the price. My husband liked the way this smelled on me, but after awhile, I couldn't stand it! My skin was extremely dry a couple of minutes out of the shower. That fact plus the smell will keep me from buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2010 12:40:00 AM More reviews by gcollier97

I lovethis lotion! It leaves my skin so soft. It isnt greasy at all and smells slightly of vanilla. I especialy love to use it on my legs, it is great after shaving.