November 28, 2014 | 1335 users online

Fragrances - Prada - Infusion d'Iris EDP

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 4:13:00 PM More reviews by msm4slm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After having gone through two sample vials of this scent, I asked for it for Christmas last year. I had found the scent to be just as I like, subtle, light, delicate and slightly powdery. However, after I received the edt spray, my husband commented it was "nice but smelled like hairspray". Perhaps it is the spray bottle, but I now find it is a little overwhelming, though many have thought IdI light and hard to detect. Regardless, I still like it and feel it is one of the best mainstream fragrances out there in its price range.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by HenrysmomDana

I just had to chime in after reading so many comments on this and none of them seemed to smell what I loved so much about this. It IS powdery and soft and sweet, but not too sweet at all, which is why it's strange that it reminds me SO much of those little french violet pastilles that come in an oval tin. They are sweet, but have a little fennel seed in the middle which I always thought was so cool. and the best part about this fragrance is the fennel-y, almost licorice note that I noticed right off the bat... I hate to use the word licorice because this is such a soft scent, but to me it's what keeps this from being blah or meh or whatever, and yet nobody else mentioned it. Maybe I'm sensitive to it, in a good way, and maybe the ones who think this scent is boring, aren't! Anyway, I love this, can't wait to get a bottle, and my only complaint is the same as many others have written, it's lasting power is kinda heartbreaking. I'm planning to try spraying my clothes along w/myself, and getting the lotion so I can layer it so hopefully it'll last... Maybe I'll update later!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 5:51:00 PM More reviews by shoptillidrop

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the only scent I picked up after smelling a test strip....I had to have it! This is a scent that becomes *you*, your signature scent. It's light, airy, clean and sophisticated. This scent will not arrive before you do, thankfully! You can wear this morning and night, year round. It's great with blue jeans, wonderful with a little black dress. I've just purchased my third bottle. I never get tired of this scent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by tawnyinthepink

I like this fragrance. On me it's a nice light flora that when combined w/Chanel Gardenia smells amazing! I do tend to use a bit more of this (out of the two) due to the fact that I'm trying not to run out of my Chanel since it's no longer being made. W/that being said I really adore the combo of the two. Together I smell clean and fresh (very 'green'). :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 12:38:00 PM More reviews by brendatroyer

I love this stuff! It is a soft, clean, non-headache inducing scent. A little powdery, and so light and airy. It is not what I would call a sexy scent, but it just oozes quiet refinement and elegance. It does not have much sillage at all, the scent stays quite close to the skin. But even tho it is light, I can still detect it at the end of the day. Of couse, the main note is iris, but it is a soft, round, buttery iris. This reminds me somewhat of chanel no. 5 eau premiere; not that they smell exactly the same, but in that they are the same type of fragrance - light, airy, and refined.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2010 2:16:00 PM More reviews by prettykitty1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

As others have said, this scent conjures up images of line-dried clothing or moving air. It's a clean, soapy feeling that makes you want to inhale deeply and smile with your arms outstretched wide, just like Julie Andrews in that scene from "The Sound of Music" where she's standing on the hilltop, singing "The hills are alive...."

No, it's not a sexy fragrance, and no it's not a yummy gourmand, but if you're looking for something that makes you feel like you're outdoors without a care in the world, this is it.

I don't like this fragrance enough to wear it every day, but the aromatherapy aspect of it (sun! flowers! frolicking outdoors with Julie Andrews!) makes me want to have a tiny decant with me at all times.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2010 10:24:00 AM More reviews by hollyc01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The only thing I can say about this is that it is inoffensive. It's a mature scent, but at the same time lacks sophistication, originality and elegance. Just a bland, soapy floral that overall smells rather cheap and artificial. I wouldn't buy this for myself and would only buy it for someone who knows nothing about fragrance.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2010 12:04:00 PM More reviews by APRjmar

I got this Prada perfume as a gift and I loved it! For me, it smells different as the hours pass (when you spray it on) but all the smells are lovely! I would definitely buy this lovely perfume again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2009 8:54:00 PM More reviews by supershopper22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Using sample vial- First attempt I liked this- but as I wore it a few more times, I noticed this odd scent that reminded me of 'older woman' cheap perfume. I can't place what it is.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2009 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Xandria20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm wearing a vial sample now and am fairly convinced this will be my next purchase. I rated the price a '3' bc I only deal with online retailers where I can get a significant discount so the price doesn't seem bad to me.

This will be my first iris perfume and is definitely a great beginner iris. I can't quite decide if it's a Winter or Spring scent. Something tells me I'll probably go for this more in the Spring since it is fairly light and the sillage isn't great.

It definitely has a 'clean, fresh, soapy' feeling. I like it a lot. It will be the first in this category that I go for. It has a nice woodiness in the dry down....smells soft and warm as if its just me that smells this way not a perfume. I'm quite pleased.