OPI Vodka & Caviar

4.6

on 2/3/2008 10:11:00 PM

Color was very nice although it started to appear a little bit orange on my light Asian skin and because of that I probably wouldn't buy it again.

on 2/2/2008 9:53:00 PM

When looking for a good red polish, I really scrutinize the bottles because I tend to buy what I think is a true red, only to get home and find it to be too pink. This time I chose Vodka & Caviar. I was very very pleased with the results - definitely a classic red! So far the wear is great, too, though I have only tried it as a pedicure so far.

on 1/30/2008 1:34:00 PM

I am stunned that this doesn't have a perfect rating! I am a creme red kind of girl. I have several shades that are nearly identical which I've accumulated during my Search For The Perfect Red. This is, most definitely, it. I get tonnes of compliments on it. A bit lighter than Got the Blues for Red, a bit darker than The Thrill of Brazil. The wide brush makes application a breeze. It lasts a long time as most OPIs do on my nails. But really it's the colour that makes it so awesome. It's just the most prefect red that I've come acrross. HG for sure. I'm stocking up!

on 12/31/2007 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I bought my sister this nail polish, and it looks devine on her!
It's the exact colour of a ripe cherry, and exudes fabulosity!

on 12/15/2007 5:37:00 AM

Very pretty shiny red with 2 coats. With just one coat, you get a bright fuschia, but it's a little transparent.
The formula is just perfect, it applies very smoothly and easily, even for un-talented users like me :)
I like to have vamp red colours when I wear grey/black clothes, it gives a hint of colour.

on 12/10/2007 12:36:00 AM

my favorite red nail polish thus far! it's honestly, by far, the best red color out there. OPI is pretty pricey but i don't mind shelling out $8+ on this because i love it so much. don't be put off by the pinky color that appears on the first coat because after it dries, it turns a pretty red.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I also get compliments on this color daily. This is my signature color for winter. It's beautiful. :)

on 11/22/2007 5:55:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I've finally found the perfect red! Not too blue, not too orange. Appears a bit fuschia on the first application, but after two layers the color becomes true to the bottle. Definitely a re-purchase.

on 11/14/2007 12:07:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This has become my favourite OPI colour and I always make sure to bring it with me when I go to have my acrylics filled. I had Big Apple Red and have to say that it just doesn't compare *at all* to this colour, which is a little more subtle and much more classic. Suits my pin-up look perfectly and I always get compliments on it!

It does need three coats to look true to colour on me, otherwise when I'm outdoors it actually looks fuschia, but with acrylics I never have to touch up between fills. I will have to stock up on this one!

*edit* I've gone back to my first love, Got the Blues for Red. I just hate doing the three coats, but if you never wear darker red lips, this is still nice.

on 11/11/2007 6:41:00 PM

This polish is from the New Russian Collection 2007 - winter collection.

I was so excited about this colour when I saw it.. as it looked like a fresh crisp red. The application of this polish is nice, however it took 3 coats to get the right colour. The pro wide brush for this was a great help ensuring that the application was smooth. I was quite dissapointed with this colour after it had set with a topcoat. This colour looks exactlly like big apple red... but a dirty big apple red. this polish had a lot of tip wear and after the first day the colour looked dull so i had to apply another coat.

I dont think this colour is amazing and would not buy it again as its too much effort to keep this one looking nice... and opi big apple red looks the same and wears better!

Top Rated OPI Products