July 23, 2014 | 1269 users online

Brows - Bare Escentuals - Eye Brow powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2004 1:09:00 PM More reviews by colleen_co

I am not really a BE girl. I went to the store in the mall near me and wanted to try the foundation, etc, and tried their brow powder, too. Well, I ended up returning everything else but I kept the brow powder. I LOVE this. I actually bought the brow kit which came with a brush and the powder for, I think, $40. Anyway, the brush is great, the powder is a perfect match in color, and I think this gives my face great definition. I would buy again but I think that this lasts probably 2 years!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2004 11:16:00 AM More reviews by mzgrvr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been a huge BE fan for quite awhile, but never tried their brow powders, I was happy using any old thing to fill my brows...I should have known that a line that does most things so well could(and did) make the most awesome brow product I have ever tried.A wonderful MUAer(thanks Trishamarie)send me the biggest RAOK gift literally overflowing with BE...this product was among the many...I have dark brown hair w/light blonde high and low lights...the BRUNETTE color is a perfect match for my brows and fills them in perfectly, makes my eyes appear finished and polished. It only takes the smallest amount of this pigment to do the job. BE makes a brow brush, but the price is a little steep...I use the small end of the dual ended brush from the November 2003 Getting Gorgeous Kit, works wonderfully. A great product that suprised me, although it really shouldn't have. I also use Jane Fan Club Clear Mascara over the top and my brows stay put all day. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2004 10:58:00 PM More reviews by funkergirl

I got this in Auburn. I dye my hair copper red every month. This color seemed a little too dark but it still works. It would be better for me if it was a tad bit lighter. anyway I like this very much, it lasts a long time, stays put and add that groomed pretty brows look that I want.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2003 1:58:00 AM More reviews by VanessaVQ

I had to practice applying this with a makeup artist but once I got it down, I grew to love it! Its dark enough to fill in the sparce areas but light enough to not make me look completely made up. I would highly recommend buying the eyebrow bruch with it. It's stiff bristles make application that much easiear and more accurate. You need so little for each use that the small container lasts forever.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2003 12:21:00 PM More reviews by MechelleW

I have sparse light brows this stuff works great to fill them in- but it is messy, you have to be very careful not to make a huge mess! I doubt I will re-purchase, this will last for years at the rate I use it :o).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2003 3:08:00 AM More reviews by Shells

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is alright but it's just eyeshadow to me. I've got ~thin~ brows and I'm very much obsessed with them. I thought the dark blond/medium brown would be perfect but it's actually much more of a dark brown than anything. I guess that makes sense. How could blond and brown possibly be the same shade? But anyway..I apply with an angled brow brush, comb thru to make it less instense, then brush over with hairspray to keep them in place and my brows look perfectly arched and filled in. It's nice but surprisingly average, nothing amazing. I'll use it up and a little goes a long way so that will take a while. I won't buy it again though.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2003 1:11:00 PM More reviews by MickeyM1211

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought the brow powder in Strawberry/Honey Blond. LOVE THIS! I am a redhead with blond brows and I have been fighting a battle trying to find the right color for my brows. I won!!! It is very natural looking and lasts all day. The only complaint is that it is not waterproof.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2003 9:44:00 PM More reviews by carissa1801

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Stays put, no need for touch-ups. Very easy to spill, though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2002 6:56:00 PM More reviews by Shawnah

Fills in your brows great. It looks very natural and stays on all day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2002 6:04:00 PM More reviews by CarolynF

This is a great product! I got this in redhead. It is a nice color. Applies very easily and a little goes a long way. Nice russet red color. Not too bright at all. Medium to dark redheads can wear this shade.