February 1, 2015 | 1017 users online

Eyes - MAC - Paint Pot in Bare Study

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 10:06:00 AM More reviews by rn88

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this paint pot recently, and I love the color and consistency. It dries immediately, brightens my eyes, and is very pretty with or without eyeshadow. I've been complimented many times since I bought it. Beautiful color on my olive skin. Would highly recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2011 9:47:00 AM More reviews by songforafriend

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff works for me as a base/primer, which surprised me since I have monolids. It stays put after drying, which I'm happy about. I prefer using this to an actual primer because it's pretty and sparkly and brightens the inner tear duct if you bring it down slightly. I'm not even that much in love with the colour, but it has a nice sheen and keeps my powder eyeshadows in place. Would repurchase, but there's so much product that it would probably take years for me to use up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Gingerbelle8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Great primer for eyeshadow or to wear on its own!!! Nice consistency.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 3:56:00 PM More reviews by jellie20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i love bare study
i use it everyday
its great when you have no time or no mood to put on a lot of make-up.
it wears itself
but its the best base/primer ive used because of this baby eyeshadow stays on all day!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 8:21:00 PM More reviews by ccope4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't know why the MAC gal chose "rubenesque" for me, it was so orange and frosty, I didn't like it. The Bare Study is PERFECT..I have NC-20 skin, dark hair, green eyes, and its a beautiful shimmery champagne beige that is perfect for an everyday look or to glam up bolder colors. I will definitely recommend this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by DeltaCephei

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this neutral, shimmery champagne color under my eyeshadow. It dries up in sec's and doesn't crease on my oily lids. I love the paint pots. This is a musthave for every gal who enjoys wearing eyeshadow on a regular base.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 2:31:00 PM More reviews by LindsayRoseEliz

Even though I LOVED this paint pot, I ended up returning it. Why? Because i have terrible shopper's guilt syndrome. And now i have ohmygodican'tbelieveireturnedthat syndrome.

This is the prettiest pinky-pearly-champagne-y base. I also have Benefit's Creaseless Cream Shadow in Tattle Tale, which is similar to Bare Study (which is why i ended up returning it), but i greatly prefer MAC paint pots to Benefit's ceaseless creams. While Benefit's cream shadow have a more emollient, creamy texture than paint pots, they crease on me (ironic, eh?) That and Tattle Tale makes my eyes look a little too bright, whereas Bare Study seemed much more subtle. As soon as i'm done with Tattle Tale (which won't be for a while... sob), I'm going to get Bare Study again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by jueykang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Great shimmery-champagne base. Gorgeous on its own, and under other shadows.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2011 10:24:00 AM More reviews by leslieb

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Good brightening shimmery base. Even though it isnt bad for creasing I still apply it over ud pp because I find after 4 or 5 hours in the summer this creases a little.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2011 3:32:00 PM More reviews by cocopops100

I love this paint pot. This was the second product in my small mac collection and probably my favourite. I'm at high school and many days I will wear this alone to brighten up my eyes and make them pop. Unlike many others I do not find it to shimmery. it makes an exellent base for shadow on top of my UD primer potion. Perfect base for nuetral eyes and colour pops. I don't find it creases to badly even when worn alone. I love it. Only problem is that the corners can dry out if you don't use it in a while. I rarely get this problem as i use it so much though, heheh.