September 20, 2014 | 1431 users online

Conditioner - Matrix - Sleek Look Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2006 11:21:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

There is not a thing that I do not like about this conditioner. Althought it is meant to make hair sleek and straight, my natural curls blossomed and looked their best. It controlled the frizz and detangled my hair without any build-up. I love the shampoo from the same line too. Highly recommended to people with thick and coarse hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2006 8:18:00 PM More reviews by DaleJrFan50

This conditioner works really well!!! It does everything it's supposed to. It makes my hair soft and smooth. It also helps my hair do what I want it to do. It's got a nice consistency and lots of slip. The smell is nice and light also, which is another good thing about this product. I will be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2006 1:06:00 PM More reviews by jannerella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this conditioner! Makes my hair tangle free, silky, shiny, and smooth. It was recommended to me by the salon to moisturize my dry hair. My HG conditioner.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2006 4:16:00 AM More reviews by ilzabet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i like this alright. it is a good defrizzer but sometimes makes my hair TOO sleek. also has a weird chemical smell that i don't care for and isn't as hydrating as i would like. but i've gotten so used to smooth hair, i don't like the way my hair looks and feels when i switch to something else. i got a the big liter sizes of the shampoo and condish...haven't decided if i'll repurchase when they're gone...

edit: i didn't realize just how drying this was until i ran out and switched back to my standby davine's. like night and day.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2006 2:09:00 PM More reviews by MiaSays

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this conditioner. I got addicted to it while in cosmetology school and have tried my hardest not to use anything else. My hair is curly/frizzy but you would never know it when I use this product. A+!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2006 10:08:00 PM More reviews by everitt4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this conditioner. Once I've blown dry my hair, throw a little anti-frizz cream or Silk treatment into it, I'm ready to go... gotten a lot of compliments of late. Not in love with the huge bottle, since the conditioner is thick, need to shake it a lot to get it out... but worth the hassle in the end.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2006 10:06:00 PM More reviews by meagan123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

just like the shampoo i love this stuff. it smells great, doesnt give me dandruff flakes, and makes my hair smooth and soft and not greasy/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2006 1:02:00 AM More reviews by Tresha

I have thick 3b-c hair that I flatiron everyday with my Sedu flatiron, and Sleek conditioner with the matching condtioner really helps to keep my hair managable. It's very moisturizing, but I definitely need to clarify. It does build up. It doesn't break out my face or back, so it's definitely a keeper for me. I rotate it with Joico Silk Results. These are my two holygrail shampoos. Nothing else works better to make my hair more managable. My only complaints about sleek are the smell and orange packaging - not very sleek to me! I don't really care for those two factors, but it works on this crazy hair of mine, so I use it regardless. Clarifying is a must for me with the Sleek poo & conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2006 11:05:00 AM More reviews by JS1983

LOVE this condtioner!Makes my hair so soft and smooth.I use the shampoo by the same line and together they are perfect for my coarse,frizzy,color treated hair.Your hair even feels silky as you rinse out the conditoner.My hair is thick,so I need a lot of product,but this doesn't weigh it down or make if feel greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2006 5:10:00 AM More reviews by Fruitini

I love, love, love this conditioner! It really hydrates my long, fine & frizzy hair making it soft and managable and doesn't weigh it down. Having used so many products out there from supermarket to salon stuff, I have to say that the Sleek range is the best!