April 24, 2014 | 1834 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot in Indianwood

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2009 7:26:00 PM More reviews by SteffStarrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

It's great as a base under earth toned colors, but it's too coppery for me on its own :( I have about NC35 asian skin and it works alright in the summer, but in the winter I can't use it on its own. It's kind of love/hate for me. Somedays I like how it looks on its own, and otherdays I just look sick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2009 3:37:00 PM More reviews by steffmd25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great paintpot!!! I think this is a gorgeous color. It is a goldish brown color, great all over lid color or a base.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2009 4:58:00 PM More reviews by lacocina

This is one of my first MAC products! I really love the colour! It stays put all day and doesn't crease at all, even after a long day. It`s a pretty gold-ish colour that would look good on any skintone. I almost bought Rubenesque instead of this one...I might buy that one later but I'm definitely happy with this purchase. You could probably create a lot of different looks with this paintpot, which is definitely a plus :) I would definitely buy this again....but a lot of people have already pointed out that there's so much product that I won't run out of it anytime soon!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2009 10:10:00 PM More reviews by pootiebear1031

I bought the Indianwood paint pot because of a review that I read on MUA. Indianwood is a deep brown in color with gold speckles. I use this on my lid as an eyeshadow and I used a chocolate brown in the crease. I also use this paint pot as a base for my Chocolate brown pigment. Indianwood is a beautiful color and I love it on my NC 42 skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 1:55:00 PM More reviews by jessicaho

Probably one of the most blendable Paint Pots. It's a very beautiful neutral, yellow-golden colour with a metallic sheen. Very beautiful. 20.00CAD and will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2009 10:13:00 PM More reviews by rinstarangel

Paint pots=love! I love using UDPP as a base, this as a base, and my earth-toned colors to accent this. Gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2009 1:13:00 AM More reviews by purpleicefairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

love it! its a great light bronze-gold color. i chose it because it blends in with my skin well and i thought i could use it as a general eyeshadow base. it works great as that, but i love using it on its own as well. the shimmer in it catches the light beautifully. it also never creases or fades, and blends out easily, so its a great choice for those mornings when i'm running late. i can just quickly swipe it on my lids with my fingers, blend it out, and i'm done with my shadow. an HG product for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2009 10:04:00 PM More reviews by stephiem

I have a feeling I am going to be using this one a lot. I tried it underneath a green eye shadow and underneath cocomotion pigment and the results are beautiful. I can't wait to try more colours! Every paint pot I've tried never creases and stays put all day and I don't use a primer. I will be buying way more paint pots!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2009 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Mimosa07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This paint pot is a great neutral, and looks like a warm, dark gold brown. I haven't had problems blending this color at all, though its a bit less creamier than others I have. But overall, lovely color and like the rest, doesn't crease and works great as a base for neutral colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2009 4:06:00 AM More reviews by deevin3

I actually find that I reach for this more and more than any of my other paints or paint pots. Can be worn by itself or under eye mu. Very similar to woodwink es (very slight variation on tone) which I absolutely adore. If worn by itself, it can, and most probably will, crease but if worn under eye mu, I find that after 7-8hrs, eye mu has lightly creased but still vibrant; actually now as I write this, after 17hrs of application indianwood and es, eye mu is still in very good condition (no retouches).