MAC Paint Pot in Indianwood

4.4

on 8/18/2009 6:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is probably my favorite paint pot thus far. I usually use Soft Ochre, but honestly it bores me. This gives me that soft gold lid that makes a great base for warm looks. Can be worn alone or topped off with Bronze, ricepaper, and embark e/s, or many many other combinations.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love paint pots! They blend easily into the skin and other eyeshadows - creams and powders. They do not crease and stays put all day. This colour I have worn the entire summer in many variations. It can be quite subtle, or more intense - it looks great both ways. I am a NC15.

on 7/8/2009 4:40:00 AM

I bought this after having been on a little eye-crazy the past few weeks, where I have also bought a few other colous fomr MAC in trying to further enhance my green eyes. Ive been loving fluidliner in rich ground! But as for this.... the colous ir almost identical to the Woodwinke eyeshadow, which is fine, but the dealbreaker for me - as soon as it dried, it cracked and peeled off me. NOT a god look :-(

on 6/21/2009 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE Indianwood! This is my first paintpot and I have not been dissapointed. I'm an NC40 and this is amazing on my skin in the summer when I get to an NC42. I'm really into the bronze goddess look, so this is the perfect colour for me. It's a rich, shimmery golden bronze colour. The creamy texture and colour is great as a base or worn alone when you're going for a bronzey golden eye (as I almost always do). It's great as a base, but I would only use it as a base if I was going for a brown or gold eye, as it does add a fair amount of colour and shimmer. I've also seen it used on people paler than me (My mom has used it and she's an NW20) and it looked great on her too. Oh I just love it!!! Also, my paint pot got really dry after not closing the lid tightly enough, so I added a little bit of rubbing alcohol and mashed it all up, this seemed to help make it creamier again.

on 6/17/2009 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

It's great as a base under earth toned colors, but it's too coppery for me on its own :( I have about NC35 asian skin and it works alright in the summer, but in the winter I can't use it on its own. It's kind of love/hate for me. Somedays I like how it looks on its own, and otherdays I just look sick

on 6/11/2009 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Great paintpot!!! I think this is a gorgeous color. It is a goldish brown color, great all over lid color or a base.

on 5/14/2009 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is one of my first MAC products! I really love the colour! It stays put all day and doesn't crease at all, even after a long day. It`s a pretty gold-ish colour that would look good on any skintone. I almost bought Rubenesque instead of this one...I might buy that one later but I'm definitely happy with this purchase. You could probably create a lot of different looks with this paintpot, which is definitely a plus :) I would definitely buy this again....but a lot of people have already pointed out that there's so much product that I won't run out of it anytime soon!

I bought the Indianwood paint pot because of a review that I read on MUA. Indianwood is a deep brown in color with gold speckles. I use this on my lid as an eyeshadow and I used a chocolate brown in the crease. I also use this paint pot as a base for my Chocolate brown pigment. Indianwood is a beautiful color and I love it on my NC 42 skin.

on 4/12/2009 1:55:00 PM

Probably one of the most blendable Paint Pots. It's a very beautiful neutral, yellow-golden colour with a metallic sheen. Very beautiful. 20.00CAD and will repurchase.

on 3/21/2009 10:13:00 PM

Paint pots=love! I love using UDPP as a base, this as a base, and my earth-toned colors to accent this. Gorgeous!

Top Rated MAC Products