April 25, 2014 | 1109 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - That Gal

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by CarolinaMidwife

I'm not sure this does anything. I don't notice very much, if any, difference when I use this. I tend to use primers as the top coat and not use any foundation and when I wear this it's more like using a moisturizer as the top coat. L'oreal has a new highlighting primer that I like much more.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by TennysonGrace

This is a so-so primer. Honestly not worth the money for what it does. There weren't any notable benefits to using this primer before my benefit foundation.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by rynamyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Got this as part of a Benefit kit. I like most of the other products but not this one. Unfortunately I have oily skin & this product only makes me look shinier. I wouldn't purchase the full size product.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2012 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Centcent

So looking at the reviews I suppose this product may work better on fair skin, as for me, a medium skin tone I dont see anything but my red spots get redder.

It doesn't have a nice, velvet finish like most primers, it has a oily one. Barely does anything to keep my make up on. That "brightness" it provides just makes me look shiny and oily.

Love you BeneFit but no thanks.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2012 10:11:00 AM More reviews by kiki005us

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is definately one of my HGs. I have fair skin and when I wear this, it livens my face up and I don't look so sallow. I have rebought this product 3 times already. The only thing that I wish was better about it is that i wish that you got more for the money. It seems that I run out of this so fast, and I only use it like twice a week when I really need that pick me up to my face, or going shopping or something. Love love love this thou!! <3 I will keep buying until they stop making it (which i REALLY hope they never do!!!)

<3 <3 <3

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2012 4:26:00 AM More reviews by LuHu82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this after an impromptu counter make over, along with pore professional.

That Gal looked good on the make over but on getting it home and trying it myself, I can't really see the point.

Whether that's because I'm doing it wrong, being too subtle with it, or whether the effect just didn't work on me without the super bright shop lighting, I don't know.

Whatever the reason, I won't bother buying again because I can't see the point.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2012 9:32:00 AM More reviews by preechaya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Just an OK primer. It doesn't fresh up my face like the BA claimed. I mixed it with the liquid foundation for the dewy look. Will not buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2012 2:20:00 AM More reviews by sandygr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was a waste of money. Its usless, it peels off and its yogurth smell makes me sick. Didn't notice any difference in my make up, this product is just a joke!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by 92reb

I originally only wanted to buy the professional balm, but the lady at the counter recommended mixing the professional and that gal together, under my foundation. She was demonstrating this on another lady at the time and her skin did to lovely and smooth. After buying them both and taking them home to try i was a bit unsure as i didn't think it made much of a difference to my skin before my make up was on. However, once my make up was all finished, good god i was impressed. My huge pores looked so much smoother and filled in. PLus it stayed put all day. That gal smells lovely and comes in a really good packaging which enables you to control the amount that comes out. I'll be definitely re buying once iv run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2012 4:17:00 AM More reviews by libbier

first of all, i don't know what primers are suppose to do so i don't know how to rate it. but i gave it 4 lippies because:

-it has a nice smell
-the bottle is super cute
-you can control the amount so well

i have read many reviews on primers, and from what i read- primers shall give your foundation a long-lasting, and control oil.
My foundation does last with this primer. But my face still gets oily during the day (i have normal/combination skin)
Since i live in New Zealand, which Benefit makeup is no where to be found unless i order it online. so i won't be repurchasing. however, i would buy it again if there is a Benefit store here :)