Lancome Virtuose Divine Lasting Curves & Length (Courbe Virtuose)

3.5

This mascara is the one I always come back to, nice brush that holds the curl perfectly, colour stays put, no smudges or irritation from this one.

This is the worst mascara (okay, maybe not as bad as Cover Girl's Marathon tar mascara) I have ever used. I lost lashes as other reviewers did, but it also flaked little black bits in my eyes and under them, eventually looked worse than no mascara at all, and left my eyes a grey ashen mess. Lancome has many better mascaras, I'm not sure how this got on the shelves.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

i definitely love this mascara. it doesn't flake nor smear all over my eyes. plus it does leave ur lashes curled without clumping it. However, the Black Carat version is the one I prefer a lot more than the regular Black Virtuose. Would buy again for sure

I went on a recent Lancome mascara spree and this was my least favorite; its not bad, but its not good either. The brush is curved with many tightly packed bristles that do a nice job of defining. While Virtuose can not make a curl, it can maintain a curl fairly well. The brush tends to make the outer lashes curl but leave the middle and inner lashes strait (for me, I have stick strait lashes). It is somewhat water resistant, but it leaves my lashes feeling stiff. One coat looked really natural, and any more than one coat looked a little spidery and waxy. It adds some volume, but no length. It defines well and was a dark glossy black. There are way better mascaras out there than this; especially from Lancome.

I have naturally light brown, somewhat strait eyelashes that are not voluminous or curly. I love this mascara. I don't want my eyelashes to curl because thay are long and I would look like a clown of sort. I just like mascara's that cover in color, build volume, and most importantly don't gunk up, flake, and leave those little shitballs at the end of your lashes. I will repurchase as I love the brush and the consistancy>>>>>

Well, I thought all mascaras were pretty much the same and have basically always got the same effect from all the ones I have tried. I have tried several brands from drugstore(such as l'oreal, maybelline, revlon, almay, etc.) to high-end ones(Laura Mercier, Clinique, EL, etc). I have tried deficials before and was less then impressed. But this Lancome mascara is fabulous! My lashes are long but need to be "beefed up" and this makes them much more defined, making my eyes look bigger and brighter. I wouldn't call this HG yet becuase I do want to try some of those mascaras with benefits(the ones that supposably condition them) But right now this is definetly my daily mascara.

I have long lashes that couldnt hold a curl even if it was surgically enhanced somehow.

This mascara hold the curl for the wholeeeeeeeee day, no droop.
I have alot of issues with mascaras, and fiber mascara is one of them. Had I known prior to that this was actaulyla fiber mascara, I would have avoided it.

BUT im glad I didn't know! True, this mascara clumps, but you get the hang of just how to apply this mascara after a few tries.
True, the lashes can get rather hard, here is a trick, after mascara sets brush ur lashes thru, it softens and makes ur lashes plush!

Im sticking to this mascara, VERY satisfied with the curl hold and everything else it promises.

Dare I say HG? I think I just might.

Sorry , i think this is a bad mascara .(Do they know it and is that why Lancome keeps giving away gwp sizes of this in every opportunity?)
here's why it's not the worst : Doesn't clump and does do a good job of curling as it promises
and here's why it's bad : it must the formula , but my lashes became brittle after using this for a few days in a row , lose a few lashes during taking it off and this is not very usual for me .
besides the curl, it doesn't really give volume or length .

Not a fan,it does not do anything it says it is going to do it's just a basic mascara! Thank god I did not have to pay for this one.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This mascara has good staying power, no smudges, and the black is very black. However, it did not define my lashes as much as Hypnose does. It doesn't make my lashes curl more or make them longer. I have to use hypnose after to make them thicker. The Lancome lady swore that this one would be better then Hypnose but I should have knew she didn't know what she was talking about when she said Hypnose had no lengthing power. For the price there are WAY better drugstore mascaras that will do the same as this product.

Popular Mascaras